Jan 2 - 18-year-old woman raped and beaten by as many as six men after being denied entry to concert

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
57 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #61
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
@ ppl trying to guess the race of the suspects.

Guess I will try to help... The neighborhood is mostly Hispanics and whites. The events there are 98% aimed @ 16-24 yr old white males and females..
 01-02-2012, 11:46 PM         #62
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kontrast0 said:
Damn RIP
 6 years ago '04        #63
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,021 | Props total: 19599 19599
Execute them and do society a favor.
 01-03-2012, 12:14 AM         #64
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
update: 3 of the suspects have been released.

Three teens being questioned in connection with the New Year’s Eve s3xual a.ssault of an 18-year-old north suburban high school student have been released without charge, police say.

The Highland Park High School senior remained hospitalized Monday, two days after her horrific ordeal near the Congress Theater in Logan Square.

She was found nekkid, beaten and bleeding on a sidewalk at 9:30 p.m. Saturday, after she’d been refused entry to a concert by the British DJ “Rusko” at the nearby theater because she had no ID, venue staff said.

Security guards grabbed three of six youths who’d been seen with her, the staff said. All three were released by detectives 24 hours later, police said.

Physical evidence being reviewed by investigators includes security camera footage from inside a Mexican restaurant opposite the Congress Theater, restaurant workers said. It shows the woman leaving the restaurant with the three young men after she’d been refused access to the venue but before she was attacked, they said.

School district 113 spokeswoman Natalie Kaplan said counselors will be made available for students at Highland Park High School Tuesday.
 6 years ago '10        #65
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,401 | Props total: 2348 2348
 TJMcG919 said:
a coma? a coma? cmon bro you cant be that stupid, something happened, what did they forget to mention, they busted her in her head what, 20, what, maybe 23 times?
trust me he is fukin stupid he likes to blame white people for everthing
 01-03-2012, 12:20 AM         #66
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
some girl that goes to high school with her made a post on this site and said a majority of at the concert were from her hs

01-03-2012, 12:23 AM         #67
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

01-03-2012, 12:50 AM         #68
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 shadydre85 said:
trust me he is fukin stupid he likes to blame white people for everthing
I'm stupid but you spelled embarrassed with an I and have been following me around on a web site because I pointed out the fact that Eminem's last three albums were bad.
 6 years ago '04        #69
Djkommish6 
space
space
$2,972 | Props total: 66 66
im curious to know the 6 guys race now everyone saying it could be black white or mexican dudes...LMAO like wait i thought this was a stereotype situation when IN FACT all three can be stereotyped and linked to this behavior...soooooo like CLUE who done it mystery?
 01-03-2012, 02:11 AM         #70
TheCityOnMyMind 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
thats some fu*ked up sh*t. damn humanity

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #71
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
 Rendition said:

[pic - click to view]

That pic must be old, it's not that clean over there anymore, also that vacate place next door is a Tae Kwon do school that the owner of the Mexican spot owns also. Cool dude his son is a Beast and has won many tournaments. Maybe he's the single culprit
 6 years ago '04        #72
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
This girl attends my school. She's a nice girl. Half our school was there, the fact that nobody stayed outside with her just shows the rest of the world how selfish our community is. People honestly need to reevaluate their morals, Rusko should not be more important than your drunk friend being out alone in Logan Square and leaving with strangers. I've been to shows at the congress, Logan square might not be the safest neighborho*od, but so many young people live around there and this never happens. The kids took down all the pictures from that night, probably to save face after what happened, and are avoiding talking about it. Instead of caring by not talking about it, they should show some remorse.
Underage drinking
 01-03-2012, 04:50 AM         #73
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Last time I went there was last March for that Dipset reunion concert, but that's fu*ked mayne. I don't fu*k with that area like that unless I'm going by V-Live or something.
 6 years ago '08        #74
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 Djkommish6 said:
im curious to know the 6 guys race now everyone saying it could be black white or mexican dudes...LMAO like wait i thought this was a stereotype situation when IN FACT all three can be stereotyped and linked to this behavior...soooooo like CLUE who done it mystery?
Why do they have to be Mexican? There are alot of Puerto Ricans in that neighborhood, PR's was there before Mexicans then Mexicans came and got their numbers up. Puerto Ricans all over the Northside some scattered on the Southside. I live on the Southside got some of them Puerto Rican motherfu*kers in my hood. You always know where they are on the Southside because they ALWAYS put they flags in their window and be blasting their loud music all through the night on the day of the Chicago Puerto Rican parade. Why do n*ggas outside Chicago think every Latino they see here is a Mexican?
 6 years ago '11        #75
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 3810 3810
lol @ this thread. Obviously no one cares about this girl.

And can we start making bets on the race? Im thinkin two irish kids and an ecuadorian.
 6 years ago '08        #76
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 397 397
So it sounds like she was drunk went off with 6 dudes probably from her school, they decided to run a train on her. 1-3 of them decided to turn it up on her & the other 3 weren't with it tried to stop the guy(s) leaving blood on them, and they ran away to tell.

BTW Dudes were probably white since they didn't mention their race in the story.

Bad decision making all around. Sad story.
 6 years ago '10        #77
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,473 | Props total: 1523 1523
Why would you gang r*pe a girl?

What she look like? She gotta be badd or dressed like it.
 6 years ago '04        #78
The Master 2 heat pts
space
space
$411 | Props total: 7 7
That group gonna be like the U.N.. one white, black ,puerto rican, mexican, chinese, and an indian kid....
 6 years ago '04        #79
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289
congress theatre? that's a latin neighborhood
 6 years ago '04        #80
matik23 
space
space
$1,842 | Props total: 126 126
 MegaTON said:
congress theatre? that's a latin neighborhood
Yea it's still predominantly latin, puerto rican actually, but getting gentrified. Alot of white hipster kids live here now.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago