Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #81
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 FlamboyantOne said:
Damn, this man got mad

Melo for the most part is that dude where you dont know if he is a Star or a SUPERStar....kind of like in the Middle.....ie Paul Pierce as well.....Flashes of greatness.....but certainly not on some.....holy sh*t....this dude is a Legend/HOFér

He was 13-31 tonight. Thats not cool
 01-03-2012, 06:53 AM         #82
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 refuze said:
High cost of living in New York? For a superstar basketball player who makes millions playing a game?

Get the fu*k outta here.
TAXES. Start taking out 8% sales tax when you're buying a $200,000 car...that sh*t adds up. You make millions, TRUE, but for how long, 10-12 years most of the time? You have to live for 30-40 years AFTER that....so living somewhere where you can get a 20 million dollar NY house for 8 million in Texas....is a huge difference. State taxes, sales taxes, cost of living, etc...

This isnt like regular jobs where, because you live in New York, you get paid X amount more, adjusted for COL.
 6 years ago '09        #83
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
point blank dwill is good but he not the type to lead a team and I don't think he has enough starpower to garner tons of endorsements either
 6 years ago '06        #84
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,483 | Props total: 17929 17929
 faceoffizhere said:
point blank dwill is good but he not the type to lead a team and I don't think he has enough starpower to garner tons of endorsements either
exactly he is not a household name my mom doesnt know who Deron Williams is. Everyone knows Kobe Lebron Melo Dwight those are household names Deron is not on that level. I gotta see how he plays with Brook this year, but he def isnt impressive without the pick and roll
 6 years ago '04        #85
PradaG 
space
space
$586 | Props total: 5 5
He needs to save his money to get some more ugly a.ss tattoos.
 6 years ago '04        #86
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,554 | Props total: 5201 5201
damn ny taking L's all the way around.
 6 years ago '10        #87
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,312 | Props total: 1963 1963
 Rique said:
Nets wouldnt trade him to Orlando even if he asked. If he leaves he leaves. Same with Dwight for you guys it is what it is. I dont mind Deron leaving cuz he cant carry a team by himself and we have 2 good picks in a stacked draft
sounds like the same sh*t n*ggas said last year and got derrick favors and traded himthe nets are just awful.
 6 years ago '06        #88
ThaFuture3 
space
space
space
$1,769 | Props total: 237 237
IMO you can't even judge Deron off this season especially at this point in time. Honestly the Utah squad he was on was substantially better than this years Nets and last years Nets squad. I still think he's a dominant point guard right now given be has marginal talent around him. What he has in Jersey is borderline terrible. A rookie is basically their number 2 option..... Really man Deron can only do so much with this squad lol n*gga is set up to fail lol.

He just gonna take over the point and move Kidd to the bench in Dallas or ball with Dwight. Simple as that.
 6 years ago '07        #89
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96 OP
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6127 6127
 Rique said:
He wants to go to the nets he isnt going to be a distraction for his team he said he would handle the situation professionally. That doesnt mean hes happy.
doesn't mean he's miserable anymore either. the organization is doing everything possible to make him happy and are gonna try to get him some help by the trade deadline and in return he's working with them.

his trade request is based on his frustration with the organization. not that he geniuinly wants out because he's tired of the magic. its no different than the kobe/la situation. "get me help or let me go". you nets fans really think he's dying to go there when you're own star player doesn't even wanna be there.

seeing as dwill and dwight are close and talk often and went out to dinner, why couldn't dwill convince dwight to tighten up on his trade request and tell orlando theres no way he'll resign there? obviously dwill is probably telling him "yea i don't think i wanna stay in nj/ny". tables have more than likely turned and dwight is probably convincing him to demand a trade here.

Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 01-03-2012 at 11:17 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #90
Rique 60 heat pts60
space
space
$40,483 | Props total: 17929 17929
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
doesn't mean he's miserable anymore either. the organization is doing everything possible to make him happy and are gonna try to get him some help by the trade deadline and in return he's working with them.

his trade request is based on his frustration with the organization. not that he geniuinly wants out because he's tired of the magic. its no different than the kobe/la situation. "get me help or let me go". you nets fans really think he's dying to go there when you're own star player doesn't even wanna be there.

seeing as dwill and dwight are close and talk often and went out to dinner, why couldn't dwill convince dwight to tighten up on his trade request and tell orlando theres no way he'll resign there? obviously dwill is probably telling him "yea i don't think i wanna stay in nj/ny". tables have more than likely turned and dwight is probably convincing him to demand a trade here.
Brook is hurt man the Nets have no leverage. Orlando is not trading Dwight for just draft picks and thats it. Dwight already has private talks with Otis no one knows what was said there, but the majority of people already think hes told them theres no way I stay. If you don't think Deron has told Dwight come to the nets you're clearly an idiot. Dwight has already demanded a trade Orlando isnt trading him until the deadline. We wont hear anything about a trade until Brook Lopez is back on the court. WTF do you expect Dwight to say hey Orlando I know you guys want to win and all, but trade me to the nets for a package that doesn't include Brook Lopez!

If Nets can't get Dwight you think they're going to help Orlando get Deron? You can't honestly be that stupid... Can you?

You expect Dwight to keep telling Orlando. Trade me Trade me!? That would ruin his image and make him look like a crybaby. He knows he has to wait until the deadline

Last edited by Rique; 01-03-2012 at 11:43 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #91
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,779 | Props total: 2 2
what a blatant fu*king homer

obviously dwill is probably telling him "yea i don't think i wanna stay in nj/ny". tables have more than likely turned and dwight is probably convincing him to demand a trade here.
you don't know anything stop pretending you were sitting at dinner with them

Orlando has no talent to trade no good young players and terrible contracts... get your head out out of your fu*king a.ss and think before posting something that stupid!

6 years ago '05        #92
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
:netslost:
 01-03-2012, 01:07 PM         #93
cov 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
well new jersey is a sh*tty market. i know new york etc but its not new york. its new jersey. no players have EVER clamored to play for the damn nets. When they do actually move it'll be different but if the team is still sh*tty then they won't get any free agents anyway.
 6 years ago '06        #94
homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
$9,367 | Props total: 2081 2081
 NjGiant420 said:

Orlando has no talent to trade no good young players and terrible contracts... get your head out out of your fu*king a.ss and think before posting something that stupid!

only problem is the nets have no trade worthy pieces either. you cant expect the magic to take a trade package with brooke lopez being the highlight for the best center in the league. It's never going to happen.
 6 years ago '07        #95
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
 Laid Back said:
only problem is the nets have no trade worthy pieces either. you cant expect the magic to take a trade package with brooke lopez being the highlight for the best center in the league. It's never going to happen.
the bulk of the offer supposedly was based around Draft picks and Lopez and players

no trade worthy pieces? are you being serious?

Our Draft Picks Including Houston's Number 1 this year. Which means the Magic at the least would have 3 1st round picks this year alone. Marshon Brooks Have you seen him play? Rookies usually don't have his scoring ability this kid is special. Give him around 30 min and he should easily put up 20+ a night.

Not to mention all the expiring contracts who are still talented, guys like Okur And Humphries.

The magic would be getting a package like Utah did

Again what does the magic have to offer the nets for DWILL?
 6 years ago '07        #96
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]

6 years ago '07        #97
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96 OP
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6127 6127
 NjGiant420 said:

and nets have nothing to offer for dwight and he wont go there in free agency because dwill hates the nets

I'm not a homer i'm talking sense here. i aint denying theres a possibly dwight could still leave. hell i was one of the magic fans on this board who was for sure dwight was gonna be gone before the season started. if we were losing and/or dwight was pissed off and playing like sh*t and forcing his way out I'd say "ok this n*gga wants out"

but dwight isn't playing like sh*t. dwill is playing with no heart and on a team with core role players that keep getting injured and now he's saying sh*t completely opposite of what he was saying a couple weeks ago. he knows the nets will once again miss the playoffs. you're a blantant homer who seriously thinks the nets are gonna land dwight. why would he want to be traded to a team that won't make the playoffs this year and is competing with the wizards for worse record in the league?

Last edited by JamcnPrettyboy; 01-03-2012 at 03:01 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #98
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
and nets have nothing to offer for dwight and he wont go there in free agency because dwill hates the nets

I'm not a homer i'm talking sense here. i aint denying theres a possibly dwight could still leave. hell i was one of the magic fans on this board who was for sure dwight was gonna be gone before the season started. if we were losing and/or dwight was pissed off and playing like sh*t and forcing his way out I'd say "ok this n*gga wants out"

but dwight isn't playing like sh*t. dwill is playing with no heart and on a team with core role players that keep getting injured and now he's saying sh*t completely opposite of what he was saying a couple weeks ago. he knows the nets will once again miss the playoffs. you're a blantant homer who seriously thinks the nets are gonna land dwight. why would he want to be traded to a team that won't make the playoffs this year and is competing with the wizards for worse record in the league?
you suggested d will was gonna force a trade or be traded to Orlando? Again for the third time what young talent do you have or draft picks or expiring contracts to trade?

None

your a homer and i guarantee on anything DWILL will never be on the magic so stop being a homer and saying dumb a.ss things without thinking.

i did not say once we were getting Dwight i laid out the trade offer a page back.. once again try reading..
 6 years ago '07        #99
Benny2k 1 heat pts
space
space
 NjGiant420 said:
the bulk of the offer supposedly was based around Draft picks and Lopez and players

Our Draft Picks Including Houston's Number 1 this year. Which means the Magic at the least would have 3 1st round picks this year alone. Marshon Brooks Have you seen him play? Rookies usually don't have his scoring ability this kid is special. Give him around 30 min and he should easily put up 20+ a night.

Not to mention all the expiring contracts who are still talented, guys like Okur And Humphries.

conveniently ignore this post right? Magic have nothing to offer anyone... end of discusion
 6 years ago '06        #100
homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
$9,367 | Props total: 2081 2081
 NjGiant420 said:

never said they would get Dwill, I'm just saying what the nets have isnt appealing to what the Magic owner wants, its as simple as that.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
24 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
284 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
121 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
78 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
88 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
19 hours ago