Deron Williams not seeing the benefits of playing in big market

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #61
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96 OP
space
space
$23,475 | Props total: 6045 6045
 kevante said:
I live in Orlando, would love for this to happen, but that's WAY too much wishful thinking. Jameer is definitely going to pick up that option, he would be crazy not to. Trade all those guys without taking back salary? Dwight taking a pay cut to STAY in Orlando with Otis Smith? Never happening. And Hedo is going NO WHERE unless it's in a trade involving dwight. Nobody wants that contract.

And otis just gave J Rich a big contract too If I was Dwight, I'd leave
you're not even a magic fan.

and jrich is making $6.5mil. you do know he was making $14mil last season right?
 6 years ago '11        #62
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
 jholla31 said:
I know d-will personally, went to school together, dude is smart, he will prob come back to dallas, last time i saw him we went out for a friends mutal birthday, and he paid for everything. he even let us see his brand new bently and get inside, dude is more humble than most think, he wasnt all hyped up in highschool and only made a serious name for himeself in the ncca tourney, he will play his cards clsoe to the chest...
That's cool as hell, props
 6 years ago '06        #63
Rique 58 heat pts58
space
space
$40,438 | Props total: 17838 17838
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
lol@hoophype. very incorrect.

jameer has a players option and jj is non-guaranteed. and we have a few pieces we could move around to clear cap (minus turkeyglue). only thing hoopsworld got wrong is Jrich's salary. its $6.5mill not $8.25mil (plus the 4th year is non-guaranteed)

dwight now more than ever has no reason to go to nj. he let it be know he wanted a trade due to otis smith ignoring his requests not because he wants to truly play in a big market. right now he's softened his trade request (though its still out there) and is still giving the organization a chance to cook somethingup by the trade deadline. since the season started he's shown no signs of giving up on this team and has been as involved as possible. Our president/CEO alex martins said he's approaching the situation like la/kobe a few years ago.

meanwhile your boy Dwill doesn't seem too happy and couldn't give 2 fu*ks to stay in nj. i'm sure after that blow out last week even dwight realized if he goes there the team would just consist of him and dwill and below average role players.

two players in 'win now' mode and nj definitely has the sh*ttier team.
He wants to go to the nets he isnt going to be a distraction for his team he said he would handle the situation professionally. That doesnt mean hes happy.
 6 years ago '06        #64
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,233 | Props total: 1711 1711
d will & dwight, lakers
 01-02-2012, 08:21 PM         #65
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is the dumbest sh*t I've ever heard! Melo became a megastar once he made it to the Knicks, Amare and Lamar became marketing darlings after their respective moves. If Williams played for the Knicks, his stock would sky rocket. The Brooklyn Nets would be amazing for him as long as their owners don't let it become NY's version of the Clippers
 01-02-2012, 08:23 PM         #66
bxfinest123 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he wants to enjoy playing ball.. dosent care about any limelight or power.. imo
 6 years ago '06        #67
Rique 58 heat pts58
space
space
 dlettern said:
This is the dumbest sh*t I've ever heard! Melo became a megastar once he made it to the Knicks, Amare and Lamar became marketing darlings after their respective moves. If Williams played for the Knicks, his stock would sky rocket. The Brooklyn Nets would be amazing for him as long as their owners don't let it become NY's version of the Clippers
If Nets get Dwight yes it would be great for him if they don't it won't. Him throwing alleys to Dwight would def be something to watch
 01-02-2012, 08:34 PM         #68
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
you're not even a magic fan.

and jrich is making $6.5mil. you do know he was making $14mil last season right?
I don't root for laundry

J Rich signing was bad, anyway you look at it. Just because he's making less than the ungodly amount of his previous salary doesn't mean much. They didn't get better at all. Do you think they're a title contender now?
 6 years ago '04        #69
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,813 | Props total: 4783 4783
Magic owner is very old and wants to win now that's why J Rich wasresigned who was available at the time who was better than him for that team.. people fail to realize bringing in new players lead to long time to develop chemistry.. also D Will isnt marketable at all I been to Net game and the fans don't seem 2 excited bout him and he not helping them sell tickets either to much... Nets dont need to resign him he isn't all in with this team..
 6 years ago '05        #70
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
Not sure how, when or why........but his stock has fallen a bit....

I mean....what is he doing these days that have you rewinding the DVR on some HOLY sh*t type reaction......seems like a 18-7 type of dude in NJ
 6 years ago '06        #71
Rique 58 heat pts58
space
space
 FlamboyantOne said:
Not sure how, when or why........but his stock has fallen a bit....

I mean....what is he doing these days that have you rewinding the DVR on some HOLY sh*t type reaction......seems like a 18-7 type of dude in NJ
Brook is hurt so Deron cant run the pick and roll. The pick and roll is what makes Deron a superstar thats his bread and butter play. Without the pick n roll hes meh
 6 years ago '09        #72
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,925 | Props total: 22150 22150
 dlettern said:
Melo been a superstar what the fu*k are you talking about? n*gga been had endorsements, been had shoes out, been hitting game winners. Dont come out here with that nonsense please. & n*gga said Amare and Lamar became market darlings??? The same lamar whose played in LA his entire career minus a brief one year stint in another big market miami?? What the fu*k are you talking about??

Last edited by TriniSoldier; 01-02-2012 at 11:10 PM..
 01-02-2012, 09:19 PM         #73
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 refuze said:
High cost of living in New York? For a superstar basketball player who makes millions playing a game?

Get the fu*k outta here.
if i was rich i'd still be cheap & wanna live
where it dont cost an arm an a leg

why u angry bro?
 6 years ago '11        #74
Coke Hogan 
space
space
$337 | Props total: 51 51
damn he went from utah to jerz.. and is complaining
 6 years ago '05        #75
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
Williams looked sad tonight playing against my pacers, how long will he last with the Nets?
 6 years ago '05        #76
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
 TriniSoldier said:
Melo been a superstar what the fu*k are you talking about? n*gga been had endorsements, been had shoes out, been hitting game winners. Dont come out here with that nonsense please. & n*gga said Amare and Lamar becake market darlings??? The same lamar whose played in LA his entire career minus a brief one year stint in another big market miami?? What the fu*k are you talking about??
Damn, this man got mad

Melo for the most part is that dude where you dont know if he is a Star or a SUPERStar....kind of like in the Middle.....ie Paul Pierce as well.....Flashes of greatness.....but certainly not on some.....holy sh*t....this dude is a Legend/HOFér

He was 13-31 tonight. Thats not cool
 6 years ago '04        #77
Tikyle2 4 heat pts
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 1076 1076
 refuze said:
High cost of living in New York? For a superstar basketball player who makes millions playing a game?

Get the fu*k outta here.

You are missing the point. If you know he's a millionaire basketball player you think he can stay in a economy off of Flatbush? C'MON SON! He's gotta stay in a multimillion dollar spot if he wants to live anywhere near the city in a secure area.
 6 years ago '09        #78
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$48,925 | Props total: 22150 22150
 FlamboyantOne said:
Damn, this man got mad

Melo for the most part is that dude where you dont know if he is a Star or a SUPERStar....kind of like in the Middle.....ie Paul Pierce as well.....Flashes of greatness.....but certainly not on some.....holy sh*t....this dude is a Legend/HOFér

He was 13-31 tonight. Thats not cool
Regardless placing a player of his caliber on the knicks from the continuous playoff team nuggets doesn't alter his star status

fu*kin auto-correct

Last edited by TriniSoldier; 01-03-2012 at 09:45 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #79
Skeetx3.2 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,201 | Props total: 90 90
 r.burgundy said:
somethin wrong wit an athlete bein fiscally responsible?

Why are people sh*tting on him for trying to make his money stretch? The n*gga has a wife and four kids. I'm glad somebody is thinking about sh*t like that. And fu*k that Russian dude for trying to self him a bs dream glad he's smarter than to fall for that bullsh*t.

If Howard doesn't make it to NJ then he's dippin
 6 years ago '07        #80
Bighempin of QM 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,822 | Props total: 1682 1682
Florida, Indiana, Texas more gangbang for your buck!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
1 day ago