SOE and DC Universe Robbing People Blind?

most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
33 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
vida guerra
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #1
7297 pageviews
32 comments

ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,416 | Props total: 10540 10540
SOE and DC Universe Robbing People Blind?

DCUO - Respec tokens are out!
Today the various respec tokens came out on the marketplace. You can respec power (1000 SC), movement type (1000 SC), personality (500 SC) and weapon.(500 SC). I changed from ice to nature. Having a ton of fun so far with the new and improved nature dps over ice dps.

The perks so far:
1. Impaling Thorns has no cast bar and only a short animation clip compared to Impaling Ice.
2. Very mobile dps. Fire-and-forget spells in the form of stacking DOTs (Vine Lash, Briar, Impaling Thorns) make it easy to cast and just do something else like roll, block, or fire your weapon while the DOTs tick away.
3. Awesome self buff in the form of Carnage. Increased weapon crit chance/damage, and a 115 precision boost. Its a great mini-dps trinket for a negligible (non-supercharge) power cost.
4. Great 50% dps boost spells in the form of Briar and Impaling Thorns.

Overall, Nature's a very well designed power-set. Why can't other power-sets be like this?

[pic - click to view]

Pinky's Blog: DCUO - Respec tokens are out!

Obviously the only way someone would know this info is for the tokens to have come out. For those who don't know, every 1000 "SC" costs $10.00. So to change your power, it will cost you $10.00, to change your movement type, that will also cost $10.00. So say you made a mistake making your character and want to change it after it's too late (Like me), then you'll have to pay $20 just to have what you originally wanted. sh*t is retarded.

It also costs $10 to change your character name...

32 comments for "SOE and DC Universe Robbing People Blind?"

6 years ago '11        #2
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
Does it really matter? All games have these type of things, it even says on their sites. Next thing you know, n*ggas are gonna be complaining about free people being limited to certain features even though they give you a list of what you have access to.
 6 years ago '09        #3
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407 OP
space
space
 Jesszman said:
Does it really matter? All games have these type of things, it even says on their sites. Next thing you know, n*ggas are gonna be complaining about free people being limited to certain features even though they give you a list of what you have access to.
$10.00 though?...$2.50 I'm cool with...I don't want to have to pay $20 because I don't like how my character is...but if I can change EVERYTHING I don't like for under $10, then I'm 100% okay with that. So yes, It does matter...I don't care about paying, but I don't want to pay THAT much. I want to change my POwer, Movement, And name. You're saying I shouldn't have an issue with paying $30 to change those things when I already opay $15/month for my legendary?...
 6 years ago '05        #4
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
companies get greedier when people let them get away with too much bs...think it can only get worse
 6 years ago '11        #5
space
space
space
 ImAMonster said:
$10.00 though?...$2.50 I'm cool with...I don't want to have to pay $20 because I don't like how my character is...but if I can change EVERYTHING I don't like for under $10, then I'm 100% okay with that. So yes, It does matter...I don't care about paying, but I don't want to pay THAT much. I want to change my POwer, Movement, And name. You're saying I shouldn't have an issue with paying $30 to change those things when I already opay $15/month for my legendary?...
Legendary people should have access to power and movement changes at least once a month, but you gotta do your research before you jump into an mmo, especially one where your choices are permanent

PhrozenMenace said:
companies get greedier when people let them get away with too much bs...think it can only get worse
This too.
 6 years ago '09        #6
space
space
 ThaReapa420 said:
If you buy them you're lazy anyway...its free to just roll a new character and only takes a few days to get to lvl 30...and if you buy a weapon change when you can feasibly just choose a new weapon and throw your skill points into that tree you're beyond retarded...the only real reason to do this is to cheat trophies and again...that's stupid and lazy
cheat trophies? I'm a level 30 with 60 skill points and working on my T3 armor...Why would it be lazy when I like my character and want to keep it? :/...You obviously ain't put in the time to get to T3 armor. I'm not one of these people who are gonna spend 8, 9, 10 hours a day on this game. I'mma play for like 3-4 and let that be it. Ain't tryna waste my life away making another character just to do the same sh*t I already done 3 times. And I'm not changing a weapon type. I never even mentioned that.
 6 years ago '11        #7
space
space
space
Calm down son, you know boxden n*ggas can't read OPs.
 6 years ago '11        #8
space
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
if you don't like it don't buy it

Problem solved
he hasn't bought anything...
 6 years ago '09        #9
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
if you don't like it don't buy it

Problem solved
Y'all really don't read do you?

Mahfu*ka think I'm talkin' bout buyin the game.
 6 years ago '04        #10
D. Norman 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,892 | Props total: 2044 2044
Not this kid again

Isnt the game free to begin with? So what u want to do cost 10 bucks and u dont have 10 bucks. But u can also do it for free Do not get the argument
 6 years ago '09        #11
space
space
 D. Norman said:
Not this kid again

Isnt the game free to begin with? So what u want to do cost 10 bucks and u dont have 10 bucks. But u can also do it for free Do not get the argument
You can play it for free but I've put in a lot of hours to make this character and want to keep it. If I'm paying $15/month for legendary, I don't think I should have to pay $30 to change the things I don't like about my character. $7.50 for all three is a reasonable price.

Last edited by ImAMonster; 01-02-2012 at 12:38 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #12
space
space
space
wait, you have an option to do this for free? or are we talking about re-rolling your character?
 6 years ago '09        #13
space
space
 Jesszman said:
wait, you have an option to do this for free? or are we talking about re-rolling your character?
Re-Rolling. The game is free to play, but re-rolling for your character is not. I don't care if it's not free, but I don't think $30 for 3 changes is reasonable at all.
 6 years ago '09        #14
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
Or don't pay money for optional gameplay experiences

Even a helpless person like you can understand that there is always a choice.

Move forward, keep bi*ching, or throw away what little money you have. It's all on u.
How bout you worry about yourself and a lot less about me? I'm sure there's a ton of people who agree with me...And as I've said before, I don't have an issue with paying for it...but not the price they're asking...smh.
 01-02-2012, 03:49 PM         #15
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
MMO's are fukkin stupid to own anyway
 01-02-2012, 04:39 PM         #16
recklesss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm working on my t3 pvp gear, and I agree it is a bi*ch working on it. What you are talking about is fu*king retarded though. You can easily re-roll and get all your t2 gears in a week. If you are too lazy to re-roll, then spend more money and keep on bi*ching.

My sh*t is all free, and I doubt I will ever go premium.

As for spending money to keep all my stuff just to change my powers, well that is just stupid. This company is not robbing anyone. If you are getting robbed, then you are a big dumbass.

You can buy a lot of things in this world, but common sense cannot be bought.
 6 years ago '10        #17
Lboogie132 
space
space
space
$50 | Props total: 1 1
They should make the price even higher to stop people from switching to whatever is the flavor of the month.
 6 years ago '04        #18
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,065 | Props total: 19925 19925
fu*k this game. i felt like a little dork when i was playing it.

grown men playing super hero mmo's doesnt mean its bad, just silly. playing over 21+.

and them charging those prices just lets me know its catered to children. or maybe thats grown men prices... these video game companies just boss hogging.

*counter strike* Humiliation.

Last edited by LordBlanco; 01-02-2012 at 05:03 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #19
space
space
space
this whole "grown men cant play X game" argument is stupid.
 6 years ago '04        #20
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,065 | Props total: 19925 19925
they can... i just think its silly for a grown maan putting dozens of hours into a superhero mmo.. running around with a cape and super lol...

ur not old enough to be laughed at for playing this though so u responding to it doesnt make sense tho.. u still have like 3 solid years to play dc uni consistantly.

its a game for kids... be real.

only reason its getting more play from older crowds now is cause the online is finally free.... dudes were about to sink in fail when they had that 10 dollar a month subscription goin on.... and now they got these ridiculous priced changes... w. e...

Last edited by LordBlanco; 01-02-2012 at 05:23 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
100 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
127 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
85 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy