LOL: Kings' DeMarcus Cousins Demands A TRADE!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
117 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
28 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
62 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #121
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,064 | Props total: 4416 4416
 KnicksLost said:
cut it out fam...I have him on my fantasy team...hes more coach-able I'll agree to that
like it or not these 2 will be compared there entire careers cousins is way more talented but everyone knew the character he has and instead of proving people wrong hes going out of his way to to prove them right
 6 years ago '05        #122
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 Franchise08 said:
Lol his statline is just useless...what do you mean by WORK?..he's def a banger in the paint but that's it man...no offensive thread and being out of shape def doesn't make him look too great IMO.
we didn't sign him to put the ball in the basket, as u know we got plenty of guys that can shoot the lights out
 6 years ago '07        #123
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 Franchise08 said:
Lol his statline is just useless...what do you mean by WORK?..he's def a banger in the paint but that's it man...no offensive thread and being out of shape def doesn't make him look too great IMO.
i used to think like you concerning chuck hayes's game, but he does all the little things that don't show up on a stat sheet. he can't score, but he can board, and change star player's shots. great one on one defender, completely taking players out of their game. you hate chuck so much, give him back then.
 6 years ago '05        #124
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,762 | Props total: 3213 3213
 Franchise08 said:
Chuck Hayes isn't paid to score points. He's the ultimate hustle/effort guy that will get you 7-11 rebounds a game and play good D. You need role players like that to compete in this league.
 6 years ago '04        #125
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
 Sac-Town said:
we didn't sign him to put the ball in the basket, as u know we got plenty of guys that can shoot the lights out
I know that man...it's just to me doesn't seem like he has any big effect on any of the games yet..he's there but he's not getting those loose balls or grabbing rough tough rebs....he def f!ghts in the paint but is too undersized most of the time to give the true centers any big problems....I'm hoping he'll lose some lbs...just seems like hes 10-15 overweight and is a lil slow and that is huge for a C...esp depending on what happens with DMC...although...

Listening to the post game press conference Westphal said DMC can be in teh starting lineup the next game if he decides he wants to play for the Kings and move forward and adapt...if not he'll sit...so I don't think this trade crap is final yet...seems like Cousins just overreacted (nothing new) and acted up way to early over, either a bad loss, small amount of touches, or just overall misscommunication on the bench...whatever it is/was....I have a feeling he's not going anywhere.....yet at least...we'll patch things up and make it work...watch..
 6 years ago '07        #126
space
space
space

[video - click to view]

troll
 6 years ago '11        #127
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,854 | Props total: 1453 1453
 Trill Clinton said:
I a.ssume so.

But i'm certain if SAC and DET discuss a deal the kings would want a Monroe for Demarcus swap,which i wouldn't like.

I'd rather give em Brandon Knight + Jonas Jerebko for DMC + Jimmer.Some sh*t like that.
Dude you can't be serious? and I'm a Pistons fan if anything they can send Rodney Stuckey + Tayshaun or Austin Daye for Cousins anything beyond that no fu*king way. Brandon Knight got potential and Greg Monroe is probably the best player we got on the team right now.
 6 years ago '11        #128
Ryan 29 heat pts29
space
space
$868 | Props total: 46 46
 astroblack9 said:
Trade his a.ss to Toronto...Let that n*gga waste away

hahhahaha!
 01-01-2012, 10:51 PM         #129
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is all predetermined moves....they gonna send his a.ss to washington to play with his partna John Wall...
 01-01-2012, 10:51 PM         #130
surreyjack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kings franchise is full of idiots from ownership to players. I would love to see him on the Wizards trade blatche and mcgees dumbass for him
 6 years ago '04        #131
young shiz 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,113 | Props total: 91 91
 StateProperty88 said:
come to philly
we passed on him the first time. I don't think our locker room would have held him in check though. Still should have taken Monroe at least over Turner in hindsight.
 6 years ago '07        #132
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,329 | Props total: 21221 21221
 antoniob 321 said:
Stiemsma + daniels for cousins...
we just gonna keep sending this n*gga Quis back to Sacramento??
 6 years ago '09        #133
DJ Geezy 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,393 | Props total: 207 207
 Bautmoney!™ said:
I did in 2k i demanded 2 trades.. Lol

Got drafted 10th to the Bucks...

Played my 5 games talked madd sh*t and demanded a trade...now I'm on the Knicks
 6 years ago '04        #134
[ICE][COLD] 
space
space
$861 | Props total: 0 0
 blackjewelz said:
The Kings would fire Westphal if they knew what was good for them.Their entire teams is unhappy,Cousins is just the only n*gga wild enough to take it this far(which isn't the way to handle it).I been watching and its clear that these young n*ggas aren't responding to Westphal's coaching(or lack of).They need to make some changes because I look at them and see a lot of potential but they are fu*king garbage.
Great point, the coach is a clown. He had a DUI during his first season as coach, yet he's preaching to the players about how to act. Cousins is a clown tho. Dude is physically gifted, but mentally a retard. He thinks he is honestly the best player who ever touched a basketball, but he sadly is incorrect. Calipari needs to call his kid up, and speak that truth
 6 years ago '09        #135
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,110 | Props total: 1651 1651
this guy is a fu*king clown i like him but he is such an trouble maker i mean idk about his future Sac can trade him anywhere i think they should send him to Lakers and let Kobe deal with his bi*ch a.ss
 6 years ago '10        #136
Lurker Brasi 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,055 | Props total: 40 40
fu*k yall talkin bout cousins is a beast
 6 years ago '07        #137
space
space
space
fu*k this sh*t hill, dragic,thabeet, flynn and budinger for cousins and hayes.
 6 years ago '07        #138
space
space
space
fu*k this sh*t t-will AND budinger for cousins, hayes, and whiteside.
 6 years ago '07        #139
space
space
space
fu*k this sh*t thabeet and draft picks for cousins.
 6 years ago '07        #140
space
space
space
fu*k this sh*t trade dragic flynn and picks.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
65 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy