LOL: Kings' DeMarcus Cousins Demands A TRADE!

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
14 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-01-2012, 09:49 PM         #101
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThiZZ said:
serious? if thats the case talk about overblown
His agent just spoke about it on nbatv...
 6 years ago '08        #102
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,743 | Props total: 11629 11629
There are lottery teams in here like I mean top 5 lottery teams in here that would trade that pick in a strong draft for Cousins
 6 years ago '05        #103
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
 antoniob 321 said:
His agent just spoke about it on nbatv...
Yah I just seen it and I seen Sam Amicks twitter.

Apparently Cousins said "If you don't like me then trade me now"

I hope this is the end of the road for WestFAG
 6 years ago '05        #104
J 39 heat pts39
space
space
$16,782 | Props total: 3239 3239
 Main Event said:
There are lottery teams in here like I mean top 5 lottery teams in here that would trade that pick in a strong draft for Cousins
Cousins >> Anyone not named Anthony Davis, Andre Drummond, and Perry Jones in this draft.
 6 years ago '04        #105
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
 Afnorth123 said:
Rockets will get him..we always work together with the kings
The artest trade

the t-mac trade involved the kings

watch

jordan hill, thabeet and either flynn or dragic will be headed to sac town for cousisn and chuck
Either you do not watch basketball or you are just a mentally retarded make a wish foundation kid...hill thabeet and dragic for cousins and hayes hahahahha you are a moron, sir....

If Lowry or Scola are not involved you are not getting a C who is 21 with huge upside and potential....dummy....go into the corner and hit your head against the wall.
 6 years ago '04        #106
space
space
 antoniob 321 said:
Nope.

They gonna get that L.
Another moron....we can beat the Hornets without Cousins and Tyreke...wow the amount of useless people and lack of basketball knowledge in this thread is strong..
 6 years ago '05        #107
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
The Kings will fire WestFAIL before they let COUSINS go
 01-01-2012, 10:04 PM         #108
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I see people can't take a lil humor huh???

Now I gotta be a moron?
 6 years ago '04        #109
space
space
 Sac-Town said:
no way in hell we trade chuck, he's the only person on the team that can play D & rebound plus he's become the heart and soul of the team
Honestly man Chuck has been crappy...don't know how he got that triple-dbl last season...dude is out of shape...has absolutely no offensive threats at all...is obviously under sized...seems slow...and hasn't made too many great useful plays, setups, etc..I just have not been impressed at all personally..obviously it's early and maybe he'll get in shape and improve, but as of right now weak in my opinion....
 6 years ago '07        #110
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
 Franchise08 said:
Either you do not watch basketball or you are just a mentally retarded make a wish foundation kid...hill thabeet and dragic for cousins and hayes hahahahha you are a moron, sir....

If Lowry or Scola are not involved you are not getting a C who is 21 with huge upside and potential....dummy....go into the corner and hit your head against the wall.
Lol Rockets ain't trading Lowry. You have a better chance of getting Kevin Martin back.
 01-01-2012, 10:06 PM         #111
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
would be dope to see Cousins and Wall ballin together again
 6 years ago '04        #112
space
space
 J said:
Like I said in the other thread, Cousins is a top 5 talent when it comes to big men, he's just immature as hell. Calipari knew how to handle him, and I'm sure there's other coaches that can to. He's still young (he would only be a junior in college right now). He just needs to grow the fu*k up.
Very true...these morons talking about he's not worth Hill ahhahahahhahah classic online clowns......like I said if Lowry/Scola are not involved it won't happen.....you idiots act like we gotta trade him tomorrow ASAP for anyone lol...we'll wait..and if this is all true (his agent said he DID NOT demand a trade)...then we will take our time and make a trade that will help us into the future...Hill/Cousins is a joke LOL..I'll give you guys Honeycutt for Hill...that's it...HAH! chumps!
 6 years ago '10        #113
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
so what's his trade value?
 6 years ago '04        #114
space
space
 Dextromethorphan said:
so what's his trade value?
He's a 21 year old young center, with a solid C body and a solid defender. He is strong, has a solid midrange jumper....and is very emotional about bball (I rather have a very emotional player than one that doesn't care or show emotion at all)....he has tremendous upside and huge potential in this league for a long time to come..so I'd say pretty high trade value...esp cus he's a C who can do it all which is highly valued in the NBA..
 6 years ago '05        #115
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
 Franchise08 said:
Honestly man Chuck has been crappy...don't know how he got that triple-dbl last season...dude is out of shape...has absolutely no offensive threats at all...is obviously under sized...seems slow...and hasn't made too many great useful plays, setups, etc..I just have not been impressed at all personally..obviously it's early and maybe he'll get in shape and improve, but as of right now weak in my opinion....
other than Cousins Hayes is the only 1 puttin in work down low
 6 years ago '10        #116
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 Oh Finesse said:
so like 4 1/2 stars in 2k
 6 years ago '07        #117
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4207 4207
 Franchise08 said:
Very true...these morons talking about he's not worth Hill ahhahahahhahah classic online clowns......like I said if Lowry/Scola are not involved it won't happen.....you idiots act like we gotta trade him tomorrow ASAP for anyone lol...we'll wait..and if this is all true (his agent said he DID NOT demand a trade)...then we will take our time and make a trade that will help us into the future...Hill/Cousins is a joke LOL..I'll give you guys Honeycutt for Hill...that's it...HAH! chumps!

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #118
SacTown|B 17 heat pts17
space
space
$16,827 | Props total: 2 2
needed this W tonight
 6 years ago '07        #119
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 MosDefinition said:
and mean while in utah my man favors is putting up double doubles
cut it out fam...I have him on my fantasy team...hes more coach-able I'll agree to that
 6 years ago '04        #120
space
space
 Sac-Town said:
other than Cousins Hayes is the only 1 puttin in work down low
Lol his statline is just useless...what do you mean by WORK?..he's def a banger in the paint but that's it man...no offensive thread and being out of shape def doesn't make him look too great IMO.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy