ASAP ROCKY - Pretty Flocko

most viewed right now
 121
Phat ass white girl for real
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 114
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
114 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 114
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 70
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
30 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
fame614 220 heat pts220
space
avatar space
space
$5,717 | Props total: 359 359

[video - click to view]

chopped and screwed
 6 years ago '05        #82
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
Am I the only one that thinks of Aesop Rock every time they see the name ASAP Rocky?

[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #83
CMar22 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,673 | Props total: 715 715
 PCP MC said:
How is he gonna make this song Pretty Flacko when Mos Def already call himself Pretty Flaco all the time??? That sh*t is....
Thinking the same thing. Rhymes are cool but the kid stays bittin.
 6 years ago '11        #84
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,668 | Props total: 12 12
 STAY ASLEEP said:
sh*t goes hard as fu*k. and im a beat head/true school hip hopper/undergound head/culture enthusiast... but the sh*t just works. the beat isnt trying to be anything than what it is, and rocky is what he is and if u dont like it, he aint losin sleep over it. thats what hip hop is. originality that is truly dope i can respect... and this is it. this asap movement is a problem.
 6 years ago '04        #85
Mr_GooD_NeWs 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$9,873 | Props total: 286 286
hott
 6 years ago '10        #86
ReelCeasar 182 heat pts182
space
avatar space
space
$6,030 | Props total: 4299 4299
Firee!!
 6 years ago '10        #87
ReelCeasar 182 heat pts182
space
avatar space
space
$6,030 | Props total: 4299 4299
 Legit1 said:
Fire :cool-smiley-009:


At first I hated this n*gga cause I thought he was too generic but since I played the mixtape


Only sh*t I've been listening to for the past month, that LiveLove best mixtape of the past year...may be even the best release period of the past year
Thissss:agreement6: I was saying the same thing to my brother the other day
 6 years ago '10        #88
ReelCeasar 182 heat pts182
space
avatar space
space
$6,030 | Props total: 4299 4299
 Legit1 said:
Fire :cool-smiley-009:


At first I hated this n*gga cause I thought he was too generic but since I played the mixtape


Only sh*t I've been listening to for the past month, that LiveLove best mixtape of the past year...may be even the best release period of the past year
Thissss:agreement6: I was saying the same thing to my brother the other day
 6 years ago '10        #89
Based Nobleman 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,092 | Props total: 244 244
 STAY ASLEEP said:
sh*t goes hard as fu*k. and im a beat head/true school hip hopper/undergound head/culture enthusiast... but the sh*t just works. the beat isnt trying to be anything than what it is, and rocky is what he is and if u dont like it, he aint losin sleep over it. thats what hip hop is. originality that is truly dope i can respect... and this is it. this asap movement is a problem.
Only thing thats original bout this track is Purrps production ... Rocky bit off all the movements first it was Wave .. then it was Trill... then it was Swag .. Now he the Pretty Motherfu*ker ... Now he all Blvck Like SpaceGhostPurrp ..
 6 years ago '10        #90
deadlift 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$6,938 | Props total: 8078 8078
Track is crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 01-03-2012, 12:55 AM         #91
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 28 Gramz said:
No homo, what kinda jackets them n*ggas rockin in your avy?
man bro some sh*t no one ever heard offfff :dancingcool:
 eastsyderyder said:
i dont fu*kin get this dude. not hatin, but cmon he jacked his name from aesop rock. he sounds like a rip off of wiz khalifa lil b n tyler the creator. this dude is like the ultimate biter. what makes him so special?
are you fu*king retarded? his name is ROCKY, ASAP is the name of their crew you fu*king troll a.ss hating a.ss piece of sh*t d!ckhead. k!ll yourself fu*king old a.ss bi*ch n*gga.

 Based Nobleman said:
Only thing thats original bout this track is Purrps production ... Rocky bit off all the movements first it was Wave .. then it was Trill... then it was Swag .. Now he the Pretty Motherfu*ker ... Now he all Blvck Like SpaceGhostPurrp ..
Stop hating you bi*ch a.ss n*gga, bounce if you aint fu*kin wit him.
 6 years ago '06        #92
eastsyderyder 
space
avatar space
space
$1,397 | Props total: 0 0
 lifeundthescope said:
man bro some sh*t no one ever heard offfff :dancingcool:

are you fu*king retarded? his name is ROCKY, ASAP is the name of their crew you fu*king troll a.ss hating a.ss piece of sh*t d!ckhead. k!ll yourself fu*king old a.ss bi*ch n*gga.



Stop hating you bi*ch a.ss n*gga, bounce if you aint fu*kin wit him.
Wow, you really caught mad feelings over that? You need some serious help bruh, i wish you the best. :cya:
 6 years ago '07        #93
Bruce Leeroy 
space
avatar space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Beat is hard
 6 years ago '10        #94
Based Nobleman 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,092 | Props total: 244 244
 lifeundthescope said:
Stop hating you bi*ch a.ss n*gga, bounce if you aint fu*kin wit him.
jUS KEEPING IT TRILL BRA NO NEED TO CATCH FEELINGS ... :cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '04        #95
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
this guy is for sure not innovative in anyway, kinda why i am shifting away from these new guys, but some of the beats ride. i mean you might not wanna hear black thought and common all the damn time and listen to some sh*t with some nice bass in your ride (non-dilla). so for that this dude is straight and the track is decent. there are worse n*ggas out there right now
 6 years ago '06        #96
unotready 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,104 | Props total: 16 16
 Got Cheeve? said:


ADHD a.ss dudes i swear to god.

sh*t is easy as hell to understand, its a simple a.ss flow with simple words and the beat is not that busy. Beat is tough as fu*k actually... Rocky is a weak rapper but whatever as long as he's flowing and lets the beat do the heavy lifting the track turns out solid.
lmao, my boy said the exact same thing in his car the other night about " as long as hes flowing and lets the beat do its thing".. I think hes actually a good rapper, it's just his content isn't diverse. He's good at what he raps about though.. I mean, his rhyme patterns and multi's are solid.. but his vocab and content is simple minded but that's his genre..
 01-03-2012, 06:13 AM         #97
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 eastsyderyder said:
Wow, you really caught mad feelings over that? You need some serious help bruh, i wish you the best. :cya:
shut up hating a.ss f*ggot learn your sh*t before coming in this thread with some ignorance, it was clear you caught feelings BECAUSE SUPPOSEDLY Rocky stole some white rappers name which is AESOP ROCK.

 6 years ago '10        #98
WhoNextWithPlex 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$9,841 | Props total: 6012 6012
 lifeundthescope said:
shut up hating a.ss f*ggot learn your sh*t before coming in this thread with some ignorance, it was clear you caught feelings BECAUSE SUPPOSEDLY Rocky stole some white rappers name which is AESOP ROCK.

i hate that bullsh*t. has anyone ever listened to aesop rock? i used to listen to that dude when i dropped acid and shrooms when i was a teenager but he aint relevant enough compared to asap to be making that argument. its not like hes losing revenue or anything, nobody is checking for aesop rock anyway so people need to quit the bullsh*ttin and let asap be.
 6 years ago '09        #99
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
avatar space
space
$7,143 | Props total: 344 344
i love it how boxden finally starting to take notice of dude....yall been sleeping on dude hardbody lol
 01-03-2012, 12:10 PM         #100
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 unotready said:
lmao, my boy said the exact same thing in his car the other night about " as long as hes flowing and lets the beat do its thing".. I think hes actually a good rapper, it's just his content isn't diverse. He's good at what he raps about though.. I mean, his rhyme patterns and multi's are solid.. but his vocab and content is simple minded but that's his genre..
yep, pretty much. when i listen to a Rocky song i don't expect to be rewinding or thinking "DAMN did he just say that?" its riding music. He got an ear for beats.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
160 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
58 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
207 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 8
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 6
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
60 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy