Matt Flynn Is Proof That A-Rod Is A Product

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #161
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 Little Dice said:
If Rodgers would have threw 7 TDs and Flynn threw TDs, it doesnt change the point. Your backup qb should have come nowhere never your level of production like that if you're an individual talent. However, if your back up qb can match your performance output especially in his second career start after 4 years of holding the clipboard, it shows that you can insert anyone in the system.
I can't continue to just sit back and read this dumb sh*t from folks in this thread.

Are you really basing this off one game? You don't realize how good McCarthy and Clements can develop quarterbacks. The fact Aaron called plays yesterday and probably let Matt know certain things to look for. The fact that Flynn is better than your average backup & some starters.

Now this so called "System" tell me why Brian Brohm failed? Could it be the individual's talent that make the system what it is. Can Tebow come to Green Bay and do the same as Rodgers. sh*t, Ted might as well sign Jamarcus Russell if this is a copy n paste system.

Last time I checked, every team runs a certain "system." Can Rodgers not go to NO or NE and do the same thing as Brees & Brady? Who knows, but I'm willing to bet he can and will. If Flynn leaves and does well, does it means it's the system or is it talent & good development to be QB.

Rodgers never threw for 6 tds this season, but he damn sure scored 6 in a game. Damn son, the man got the high Passer rating in history. I'm pretty sure it takes more than just knowing the system to do that. If you don't have outstanding skills (mentally & physically), that sh*t ain't happening.
 6 years ago '08        #162
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,176 | Props total: 5278 5278
 Little Dice said:
Most TDs, Most Yards, Most Points (I think)...and he did it all in one game, second career start

its obvious if he played the full season, you know what would happen
Yes, those records are for ONE game, so no he hasn't "out did" Rodgers in everything

@ IF
 6 years ago '04        #163
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 WalterWhite said:
I never gave Flynn credit for anything like the thread says it's the system and the irony of the situation is too much. Depending on how the Packers do in the playoffs and I predict they will get bounced in the 2nd round. They should trade Rodgers while he's hot and rob some team of 2 elite players. He's going to come back down to earth eventually... Maybe sitting him and having him watch a back-up tear up the Lions D better then he could and another week off with do the job
back to earth, like big Ben??? oh that's right he's never left :rolleyes:
 6 years ago '09        #164
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,484 | Props total: 7216 7216
so does this thread also prove that the packers are by far the best ran organization in sports. i mean if they can win the superbowl with there backup qb I guess they are the best football team in history.

Last edited by WasabiTuna; 01-02-2012 at 11:21 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #165
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,176 | Props total: 5278 5278
 WasabiTuna said:
so does this thread also show prove that the packers are by far the best ran organization in sports. i mean if they can win the superbowl with there backup qb I guess they are the best football team in history.
Yes. People are mad that we have backups better than their starters
 01-02-2012, 11:18 AM         #166
Little Dice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
Yes, those records are for ONE game, so no he hasn't "out did" Rodgers in everything

@ IF
how many games does he get to start? 1 each year it seem. so he has out performed rodgers given his opportunities. you cant compare season starts since he only players 1 game per year. So in the individual games, he outdid everything rodgers ever did maybe perhaps passer rating.
 01-02-2012, 11:20 AM         #167
Little Dice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
Yes. People are mad that we have backups better than their starters
ironically, you packs fans want to have best system and best qb. it just isnt possible. if you packs fans are proud that your have the best org with the best system, then admit that your qb is what every intelligent unbiased fan claims he is
 6 years ago '04        #168
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,337 | Props total: 13010 13010
 Little Dice said:
how many games does he get to start? 1 each year it seem. so he has out performed rodgers given his opportunities. you cant compare season starts since he only players 1 game per year. So in the individual games, he outdid everything rodgers ever did maybe perhaps passer rating.
"System quarterbacks don't lead the NFL in touchdown passes thrown outside the pocket."

Now sit down, and shut up.
 01-02-2012, 11:24 AM         #169
Little Dice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
"System quarterbacks don't lead the NFL in touchdown passes thrown outside the pocket."

Now sit down, and shut up.
when theres no difference between a 'starter' and backup statistically...when the backup actually has more yards and tds in a single game...theres a system at work you mad
 6 years ago '10        #170
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
 WalterWhite said:
I don't see Aaron Rodgers anywhere on the stat sheet for today He wasn't injured and could have played today, right?
 WalterWhite said:
Quarterback controversy is a great way to go into the playoffs

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #171
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Little Dice said:
when theres no difference between a 'starter' and backup statistically...when the backup actually has more yards and tds in a single game...theres a system at work you mad
You show me a years worth of statistics proving Matt Flynn to be Aaron Rodgers equal.... and I'll never say another word.

Additionally, you couldn't disprove anything about the point I made.

Once again....you're talking out of your a.ss, and unfortunately, a bunch of Packer fans, such as myself, are taking the bait.

Saying "you mad", is translation for "he's got a good point, and instead of telling him that.... I got it.... I'll say 'you mad?'..... Yeah.... that'll get him".
 6 years ago '06        #172
rag621 
space
space
 Little Dice said:
why did Brian Brohm fail? I know you trolling my n*gga, but you gotta know when you're going overboard.
 01-02-2012, 11:31 AM         #173
Little Dice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rag621 said:
why did Brian Brohm fail? I know you trolling my n*gga, but you gotta know when you're going overboard.
The third qb on the depth chart?
 01-02-2012, 11:33 AM         #174
Little Dice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
You show me a years worth of statistics proving Matt Flynn to be Aaron Rodgers equal.... and I'll never say another word.

Additionally, you couldn't disprove anything about the point I made.

Once again....you're talking out of your a.ss, and unfortunately, a bunch of Packer fans, such as myself, are taking the bait.

Saying "you mad", is translation for "he's got a good point, and instead of telling him that.... I got it.... I'll say 'you mad?'..... Yeah.... that'll get him".
you show me a year where matt flynn played full season.

he hasn't. but in the single game where he played...he broke all rodgers record. we can generalize what he statline would read if he played a full season
 6 years ago '04        #175
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Little Dice said:
you show me a year where matt flynn played full season.

he hasn't. but in the single game where he played...he broke all rodgers record. we can generalize what he statline would read if he played a full season
No you can't. Stats don't translate like that. Congratulate yourself, you got this thing 10 pages. Now it's faltering.
 6 years ago '06        #176
rag621 
space
space
 Little Dice said:
The third qb on the depth chart?
but I thought any ol quarterback can be interjected into this system and dominate the league...

I guess not. So I guess that invalidates anything you post.
 01-02-2012, 11:38 AM         #177
Little Dice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rag621 said:
but I thought any ol quarterback can be interjected into this system and dominate the league...

I guess not. So I guess that invalidates anything you post.

cant believe you just said that? being the third qb, he did not get much reps, plus i doubt he ever started...what did you expect. its like the kid in class whom the teacher never got around to so his grade suffer...we dont know how he would perform if he was given full atention. and based on history, we can predict that he would likely succeed
 6 years ago '08        #178
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Matt Flynn had a great game, but here's the problem though for Packer fans. Packer fans have built Aaron Rodgers up to not just be a good QB at the moment, but as an ALL-TIME great. Yes, you heard it, all-time great. Therefore they basically have absolutely NO CHOICE but to try and diminish Matt Flynn's preformance like it's no big deal that he went out there and smashed Rodger's career highs.

Why? Because they have to protect their "ALL-TIME" great Aaron Rodgers. They're mad at others for calling Rodgers a system QB but they dug their own hole by putting Rodgers into the hall of fame with guys like Montana, Marino, Young, Moon, after the Super Bowl. If Packer fans werent so quick to induct Rodgers into the hall of fame after just a 4 year career then we wouldnt have this topic. But when you guys tell us all year that Rodgers is an all-time GOAT having the GOAT season of any QB and some dude goes out their and statistically sh*ts on him then dont get mad when people question Rodgers.
 6 years ago '09        #179
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,484 | Props total: 7216 7216
 Little Dice said:

cant believe you just said that? being the third qb, he did not get much reps, plus i doubt he ever started...what did you expect. its like the kid in class whom the teacher never got around to so his grade suffer...we dont know how he would perform if he was given full atention. and based on history, we can predict that he would likely succeed
brohm was in competition for the second string job with matt flynn the year they got drafted so he got reps he just wasn't good.
 6 years ago '05        #180
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
 Chief Dee said:
Matt Flynn had a great game, but here's the problem though for Packer fans. Packer fans have built Aaron Rodgers up to not just be a good QB at the moment, but as an ALL-TIME great. Yes, you heard it, all-time great. Therefore they basically have absolutely NO CHOICE but to try and diminish Matt Flynn's preformance like it's no big deal that he went out there and smashed Rodger's career highs.

Why? Because they have to protect their "ALL-TIME" great Aaron Rodgers. They're mad at others for calling Rodgers a system QB but they dug their own hole by putting Rodgers into the hall of fame with guys like Montana, Marino, Young, Moon, after the Super Bowl. If Packer fans werent so quick to induct Rodgers into the hall of fame after just a 4 year career then we wouldnt have this topic. But when you guys tell us all year that Rodgers is an all-time GOAT having the GOAT season of any QB and some dude goes out their and statistically sh*ts on him then dont get mad when people question Rodgers.
STFU Chief ain't nobody buying this sh*t

Show us threads and posts of any Packer fan saying Aaron is the greatest ever and already has the HOF locked up. You always come with some bullsh*t. Bitter a.ss Bear fan go suck off D Rose and leave the NFL discussions to the teams that are in the playoffs.

If 3 BX members want to hate on Rodgers then so be it. I won't even entertained it and no other Packer fan should. That's a small fraction to all the other members who actually know sports around here.

Btw Montana and Young are just system quarterbacks :rolleyes:

Last edited by klew; 01-02-2012 at 12:08 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now