Matt Flynn Is Proof That A-Rod Is A Product

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
113 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
37 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #141
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 finishim said:
I heard LSU qbs get paid quite well in this league

[pic - click to view]

The funny thing is Flynn was JaMarcus' back-up . One is doing well for themselves the other
 6 years ago '04        #142
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,593 | Props total: 1013 1013
Didn't Flynn win the National Title in college? I guess Favre is a system QB too.
 6 years ago '07        #143
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 KURUPTION!!! said:
Didn't Flynn win the National Title in college? I guess Favre is a system QB too.
Yea with an LSU team that was stacked against Ohio State. The year before was when Jamarcus Russell was the starter k!llED Brady Quinn and ND in the Sugar Bowl.
 6 years ago '04        #144
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,305 | Props total: 12973 12973
I love threads like these. It shows whos opinion you can completely dismiss from this point forward.

Last edited by regularjoe; 01-02-2012 at 08:24 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #145
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,162 | Props total: 5222 5222
I knew this thread was gonna be made

wjcorner said:
every QB is a product of their system...that doesn't take away the talent of certain players over others...Cassel had the same team Brady had the year before Brady broke the TD record...he didn't come close to that. look at Drew Brees...he was a good QB in SD, a great QB with NO...that doesn't mean anybody can come in and do Brees' work. when you get the right QB in the right system, you get legendary numbers. put a regular QB in the right system, and you might be able to win games, but you won't have legendary years. notice, all the QBs I mentioned have had legendary numbers in legendary years.

people have to stop over-hyping the fact that QBs are in the right "system", as if that takes away the incredible things they do. sh*t is disgusting...most QBs probably wouldn't have lived after taking the beating A-Rod took his first few years. remember David Carr? remember Joey Harrington? n*ggas took them NFL beatings and turned into captain checkdown.
 6 years ago '04        #146
torious 67 heat pts67
space
space
$81,942 | Props total: 11685 11685
I enjoyed the fu*k out of every siingle post in this thread, high comedy, most of it unintentional comedy by blind d!ck riders and kneejerk reacctorrs alike, but still, funny sh*t for sure
 6 years ago '04        #147
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 WalterWhite said:
Matt Flynn, Rodgering Rodgers Sat on the bench for 4 years and comes in and breaks records A Fraud couldn't break with this system.

In the long run, Flynn > Rodgers. You heard it here first.
so Flynn learned behind the best qb in the nfl for four years and you give him credit, but then Rodgers learning under favre doesn't? got it
 6 years ago '06        #148
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,589 | Props total: 8764 8764
exactly what i mean THATS WHAT TEBOW NEEDS. HE NEEDS TO SIT HIS a.ss BEHIND SOME ONE AND LEARN THE CRAFT IT DOES WORK! :'( MY TEBOW U WILL BE OK
 6 years ago '09        #149
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,481 | Props total: 7209 7209
Jason garrett >>>Troy aikmen
 01-02-2012, 10:31 AM         #150
Little Dice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e G o Maniac said:
People saying "Well Rodgers has never done it" even though at Rodgers' pace last week against a top defense he could have finished for 7 TDs. Why didn't he? Oh, he was playing too well and we were blowing the Bears out so he sat for a quarter and a half. You stupid n*ggas never cease to amaze me on here. Anyway, like I said you guys can say all you want about the system, it doesn't change the fact that Rodgers is one of the best quarterbacks in the league. Any system can fail if you have a QB who can't throw. Ball does have to get to the receivers, after all. n*ggas want to look at nothing but stats but Rodgers is one of the most accurate QBs both in the pocket and on the run with the best decision making. Most hall of fame QBs would tell you that Rodgers has played at a level worthy of MVP mention. Anyway, No system can teach you how to throw so what any of you are saying is a moot point. And I'd rather trust the word of hall of fame and super bowl winning QBs over armchair analysts like y'all and hack journalists like Mike Florio who has never touched a football field.
If Rodgers would have threw 7 TDs and Flynn threw TDs, it doesnt change the point. Your backup qb should have come nowhere never your level of production like that if you're an individual talent. However, if your back up qb can match your performance output especially in his second career start after 4 years of holding the clipboard, it shows that you can insert anyone in the system.
 01-02-2012, 10:51 AM         #151
Little Dice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aclockworkred71 said:
But Matt Cassel threw 21 TDs, and 21 is almost like 50 dude so eat that.

haha cant believe thats the retarded logic these green bay fans are hanging on to
 6 years ago '08        #152
M 2 heat pts
space
space
 Little Dice said:
haha cant believe thats the retarded logic these green bay fans are hanging on to
And your logic is based off of two games
 01-02-2012, 10:58 AM         #153
Little Dice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
And your logic is based off of two games
I dont think that disqualifies my argument. If in two games Flynn out did everything Rodgers ever did, that says alot of the system. Its common sense really
 6 years ago '08        #154
I.J. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,351 | Props total: 595 595
Arod must've smashed Littledice girl or something jeez this man is upset.
 6 years ago '04        #155
Sabotage 9 heat pts
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 35 35
9 pages and nobody mentions how god awful the lions defense is?
 6 years ago '10        #156
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,681 | Props total: 200 200
matt cassell part 2.
 6 years ago '07        #157
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 QB Eagles said:
I'm loyal to Snachez but still I want Matt Flynn on the Jets.
He bringing the OC with him?

Otherwise it's irrelevant
 6 years ago '08        #158
M 2 heat pts
space
space
 Little Dice said:
I dont think that disqualifies my argument. If in two games Flynn out did everything Rodgers ever did, that says alot of the system. Its common sense really
out did everything Rodgers ever did, it's common sense that he has not
 6 years ago '08        #159
I.J. 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,351 | Props total: 595 595
 Sabotage said:
9 pages and nobody mentions how god awful the lions defense is?

There is a number of factors on Matt Flynn getting those numbers and this being one of them. Number two there has plenty of games where Arod has had a bunch of tds early and he gets taken out the game. In this game both defenses played horrendous so Matt Flynn had to stay in the game and continue to put up points. Like i said Matt Flynn is a good qb, Arod is a great qb.If you trully believe that this means Arod is a product then you dont know anything about football.
 01-02-2012, 11:07 AM         #160
Little Dice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 M said:
out did everything Rodgers ever did, it's common sense that he has not
Most TDs, Most Yards, Most Points (I think)...and he did it all in one game, second career start

its obvious if he played the full season, you know what would happen
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago