Matt Flynn Is Proof That A-Rod Is A Product

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
5 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #81
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 biscuit said:
Yup. Been saying 1 and done. You gotta play the game though.I have a feeling Lions fans will be saying "We waited 12 years for this?" After next weeks game.
 6 years ago '04        #82
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,676 | Props total: 783 783
 Gattsau said:
Made this exact thread last year and yall laughed.

Fact is the packers have the most qb friendly system in the league.

They have ridiclous talent at wide out and tight end.

Aaron came right in and surpassed what Brett did, Flynn in his only start of the year out did everything A rodge has done. Even Sanchez could do work in that system.
:cbhah :

6 years ago '07        #83
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 DCballer40 said:
Man you lost me when you said Sanchez....you need an accurate QB in that system, Sanchez is not one of them.
I think their OC >>> Schotty. I think he'd put Sanchez in position to make high percentage throws.
 01-01-2012, 04:39 PM         #84
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rynell said:
What DBs are you referring to? Say Delmas so I can laugh...........he cant cover himself at night when he sleeps.
he's our hittin....we cant do nothin with harris roamin back thereplus he comin off a concussion so he definately cant think straight

berry and houston are our lockdown CB's

delmas cant cover tho i wont lie but he's improving and can read the plays
 6 years ago '05        #85
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
he's our hittin....we cant do nothin with harris roamin back thereplus he comin off a concussion so he definately cant think straight

berry and houston are our lockdown CB's

delmas cant cover tho i wont lie but he's improving and can read the plays
Lockdown in a Tampa 2 system? Where your knowledge son?
 01-01-2012, 04:41 PM         #86
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 biscuit said:
Yup. Been saying 1 and done. You gotta play the game though.I have a feeling Lions fans will be saying "We waited 12 years for this?" After next weeks game.
you were screamin we wouldnt make it
 6 years ago '05        #87
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 e G o Maniac said:
I don't think the point of the thread was to put Matt Flynn down. More of him trying to discredit Rodgers success.
It goes both ways.

He's saying both are products of the system. Hopefully Flynn does well elsewhere. That would pretty much discredit what OP is saying.
 6 years ago '08        #88
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
Detroit having to travel to the Cadillac Superdome for their first playoff game is not a good look. Nobody in the playoffs can stop the Saints except the Packers and maybe San Francisco. But if you really think you going into that Cadillac Superdome against Drew Brees and getting it done, it aint happening. Detroit may have more penalities than points in that game.
 01-01-2012, 04:42 PM         #89
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rynell said:
Lockdown in a Tampa 2 system? Where your knowledge son?
we play more man than anything....our LB's help...CB's play man more times than not but i guess you can read whatever gun is screamin
 6 years ago '07        #90
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 klew said:
It goes both ways.

He's saying both are products of the system. Hopefully Flynn does well elsewhere. That would pretty much discredit what OP is saying.
If he goes to another spread team he might do alright. He won't nearly have the same weapons at receiver that yall do.
 6 years ago '11        #91
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
 TH35 said:
I think their OC >>> Schotty. I think he'd put Sanchez in position to make high percentage throws.
here you go AGAIN!! Dude go to the bottom of page 4 and QUOTE ME ON THAT! This is what Im talking about
 6 years ago '05        #92
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
Detroit having to travel to the Cadillac Superdome for their first playoff game is not a good look. Nobody in the playoffs can stop the Saints except the Packers and maybe San Francisco. But if you really think you going into that Cadillac Superdome against Drew Brees and getting it done, it aint happening. Detroit may have more penalities than points in that game.
Mercedes Benz fam
 6 years ago '05        #93
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
we play more man than anything....our LB's help...CB's play man more times than not but i guess you can read whatever gun is screamin
Play man to man next week.............cover 2 is yalls best chance.
 6 years ago '08        #94
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 rynell said:
Mercedes Benz fam
My bad breh.
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #95
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
space
 rynell said:
Mercedes Benz fam
I was just about to correct dude. The nerve of him cadillac. It's mercedes and anything less is uncivilized.
 6 years ago '11        #96
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
 Chief Dee said:
I will take the Saints up to -8 and the Over up to 56. money will be made on this game #CantWait
 6 years ago '09        #97
xslick504 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,846 | Props total: 1668 1668
 Chief Dee said:

[pic - click to view]

01-01-2012, 04:48 PM         #98
Little Dice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also lets not forget people, Flynn did this without Jennings.
 6 years ago '04        #99
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
space
Unless suh come's and wrecks havoc. I can't see the lions slowing us down. The only thing is I can't see us slowing them down too much either. I don't know what happened to our secondary. We played the pass pretty good the last two seasons (only we would give up a explosive play here and there) and now we can't stop a nose bleed.
 6 years ago '09        #100
xslick504 18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,846 | Props total: 1668 1668
 glepurple said:
Unless suh come's and wrecks havoc. I can't see the lions slowing us down. The only thing is I can't see us slowing them down too much either. I don't know what happened to our secondary. We played the pass pretty good the last two seasons (only we would give up a explosive play here and there) and now we can't stop a nose bleed.
defense has played really good the last couple of weeks.... for what they are , they holding teams in the teens/low 20s and getting sacks and turnovers again as well... even if they let teams get yds they still holding teams to 3 alot too.

2 turnovers in a game = on to the next one against anyone.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy