Matt Flynn Is Proof That A-Rod Is A Product

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
100 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
88 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 SmooveDude said:
he gonna do worst than he did last time.....lets be real flynn played lights out...that dont happen often and just cause it happened once you REALLY think brees gon do that? like forreal forreal? you cant be serious bra
Yalls D is a**.........Wide 9 huh?
 6 years ago '04        #62
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,676 | Props total: 783 783
 SmooveDude said:
he gonna do worst than he did last time.....lets be real flynn played lights out...that dont happen often and just cause it happened once you REALLY think brees gon do that? like forreal forreal? you cant be serious bra
he might not put the exact same stats up...but we lit yall up a couple of weeks back. Also our offense is playing lights out right now. Why would any saints fan not feel that way after how both our teams just closed the season out. With that said it's all trash talk...but I still think we gonna beat yall by 10.
 01-01-2012, 04:20 PM         #63
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 glepurple said:
he might not put the exact same stats up...but we lit yall up a couple of weeks back. Also our offense is playing lights out right now. Why would any saints fan not feel that way after how both our teams just closed the season out. With that said it's all trash talk...but I still think we gonna beat yall by 10.
since stafford played yall he been lights out so what are you saying? staff cant put 400 up on yall defense?

our secondary is the problem and they're gettin healthy and will be 100% come next sunday

yall foolish if yall think brees gonna have 5TD's and 400yards
 6 years ago '05        #64
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
Matt Flynn is a baller

Please just give him his props and stop being a phaggot OP

I'm glad he got the start and another opportunity to showcase himself for a starting bid

I hope he does well for another team
 6 years ago '05        #65
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
since stafford played yall he been lights out so what are you saying? staff cant put 400 up on yall defense?

our secondary is the problem and they're gettin healthy and will be 100% come next sunday

Why cant he put up 400 yards and 5 TDs on that s**t water a** D yall have? Flynn did it
 6 years ago '04        #66
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
I don't think the point of the thread was to put Matt Flynn down. More of him trying to discredit Rodgers success.
 6 years ago '04        #67
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
space
 SmooveDude said:

he put up 400 last time and yall still took an L last time. Brees was efficient and dialed in last game. That trend will likely continue. I never mentioned stafford. I think he will get his. But your one dimensional attack wont win yall the game.
 6 years ago '05        #68
space
space
 glepurple said:
he put up 400 last time and yall still took an L last time. Brees was efficient and dialed in last game. That trend will likely continue. I never mentioned stafford. I think he will get his. But your one dimensional attack wont win yall the game.
People forget about the power running game the Saints have. Ivory went for 125 on 19 carries with a TD......but all the Saints do is pass they say.
 01-01-2012, 04:29 PM         #69
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rynell said:
Why cant he put up 400 yards and 5 TDs on that s**t water a** D yall have? Flynn did it
and i said flynn played lights outhe was k!llin he get props BUT flynn had 1 outstanding game and it just so happened to be against usi guarantee brees dont do it bra i guarantee it

glepurple said:
staff played a bad game and the 400 was just stat paddin and youre right we do have one dimension but that one is as dynamic as anybody in the league....what im saying to you is we gettin our DB's back and itll be completely different...and i mentioned staff cause his yards didnt help us and he will play way better
 6 years ago '07        #70
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,784 | Props total: 14592 14592
 rynell said:
People forget about the power running game the Saints have. Ivory went for 125 on 19 carries with a TD......but all the Saints do is pass they say.
The Saints have been the most impressive NFC team the last few weeks.
 6 years ago '11        #71
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
 TH35 said:
Was that the beginning of the season when Rivers played like absolute sh*t? Anyway, the Packers are good at developing QBs.
You again....IT WAS LAST WEEK! But I guess teams dont get better, they just say the same. Also Chargers and Rivers are 23-3 in the month of December in the last 6 seasons. Kick rocks! I use to respect your angles but the more you try to quote me and troll my post or others the more you show you know sh*t about sports.

If you would like to show me then we can start a 1-1 personal league with money on the line. We can do it here or at sbrforum.com. If your not a NBA/NCAAB man I will GLADLY wait until next year.

Im getting tired of you and your act and Im wiling to put BREAD up to shut your a.ss up!
 6 years ago '04        #72
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,256 | Props total: 3843 3843
 TH35 said:
He was efficient he wasn't that good.
He might have been efficient but with top flight receivers around him we now see that he actually is very good. It can't be denied.
 6 years ago '04        #73
glepurple 5 heat pts
space
space
 SmooveDude said:
and i said flynn played lights outhe was k!llin he get props BUT flynn had 1 outstanding game and it just so happened to be against usi guarantee brees dont do it bra i guarantee it

staff played a bad game and the 400 was just stat paddin and youre right we do have one dimension but that one is as dynamic as anybody in the league....what im saying to you is we gettin our DB's back and itll be completely different...and i mentioned staff cause his yards didnt help us and he will play way better
Didn't yall have most of your db's against green bay. Who were you missing besides delmas? With that said your one dimensional attack as prolific as it may be wont knock the saints off come next week. Tell your guys to buckle up the chin straps cause we gon tap that a** come gameday.
 6 years ago '11        #74
DCballer40 
space
space
space
$2,875 | Props total: 165 165
 Gattsau said:
Made this exact thread last year and yall laughed.

Fact is the packers have the most qb friendly system in the league.

They have ridiclous talent at wide out and tight end.

Aaron came right in and surpassed what Brett did, Flynn in his only start of the year out did everything A rodge has done. Even Sanchez could do work in that system.
Man you lost me when you said Sanchez....you need an accurate QB in that system, Sanchez is not one of them.
 01-01-2012, 04:34 PM         #75
big blak afrika  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:

Aaron came right in and surpassed what Brett did, Flynn in his only start of the year out did everything A rodge has done. Even Sanchez could do work in that system.

[pic - click to view]

01-01-2012, 04:34 PM         #76
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gattsau said:

nah you pushin it now
 6 years ago '05        #77
space
space
 Gattsau said:

6 years ago '04        #78
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,256 | Props total: 3843 3843
 rynell said:
Thing is this wasnt a meaningless game for the Lions they needed this win. Flynn been a baller since LSU though, GB has thrown the Lions to the Wolves now. Brees lickin' his chops
Yup. Been saying 1 and done. You gotta play the game though.I have a feeling Lions fans will be saying "We waited 12 years for this?" After next weeks game.
 6 years ago '05        #79
space
space
 SmooveDude said:

What DBs are you referring to? Say Delmas so I can laugh...........he cant cover himself at night when he sleeps and Houston knows the deal with this O..........he's been toast many times against the Siants.

Last edited by Saintaholic; 01-01-2012 at 04:39 PM..
 01-01-2012, 04:38 PM         #80
SmooveDude  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 glepurple said:
Didn't yall have most of your db's against green bay. Who were you missing besides delmas? With that said your one dimensional attack as prolific as it may be wont knock the saints off come next week. Tell your guys to buckle up the chin straps cause we gon tap that a** come gameday.
on thanksgiving thats when they all got hurt...2 with torn MCL's, one with a seperated shoulder and another with like a hyperextended knee

houston and delmas both had torn MCL's and berry had the shoulder

but they all practiced and played except berry and delmas but we'll be ready

next week.....we takin all yall jambalaya...and i hate shrimp
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
153 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
50 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
96 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy