Damn!! Is all I can say
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
36 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-02-2012, 12:15 PM         #181
Little Dice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 aclockworkred71 said:
What was GBs best offensive performance of the season?

You hear that question and never expect the one game without Rodgers to be in discussion.
 6 years ago '04        #182
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 524 524
 Chief Dee said:
Matt Flynn had a great game, but here's the problem though for Packer fans. Packer fans have built Aaron Rodgers up to not just be a good QB at the moment, but as an ALL-TIME great. Yes, you heard it, all-time great. Therefore they basically have absolutely NO CHOICE but to try and diminish Matt Flynn's preformance like it's no big deal that he went out there and smashed Rodger's career highs.

Why? Because they have to protect their "ALL-TIME" great Aaron Rodgers. They're mad at others for calling Rodgers a system QB but they dug their own hole by putting Rodgers into the hall of fame with guys like Montana, Marino, Young, Moon, after the Super Bowl. If Packer fans werent so quick to induct Rodgers into the hall of fame after just a 4 year career then we wouldnt have this topic. But when you guys tell us all year that Rodgers is an all-time GOAT having the GOAT season of any QB and some dude goes out their and statistically sh*ts on him then dont get mad when people question Rodgers.
I'm not trying to discredit Flynn, though I can see how it looks like we are doing that. The thing is, you guys are trying to discredit Rodgers' entire career so far based on two games. It goes both ways. Rodgers has played great for us, and consistently so. And history shows that when Flynn gets a full week of reps he can play outstanding.

But you fail to miss two things from the game yesterday: Flynn was not touched much at all yesterday. he got sacked once and I think took a minor hit, but with a line like that of course he's going to go off. Am I using that to discredit him? No, because Rodgers had the same good protection against the Bears and he also went off for 5 touchdowns before entering the fourth quarter. But all the times we've seen Flynn come in and play against a defense that gets pressure on him, he has looked quite lost out there.

That's the things you guys haven't seen this season and last season throughout the blowouts. Rodgers has the intangibles that puts him a lot further along than Flynn. Sure, with time Flynn might be able to perform under pressure like Rodgers, but from the limited sample size we've seen, it means he can't. That's your logic by the way, not mine. Flynn is a good QB, was coached by a great quarterbacks coach, is in a great QB-friendly system and he is definitely starter worthy. But is he better than Rodgers? No.

I have seen Rodgers do things that even some of the GOAT QBs can't. Those who don't watch every single game and analyze his play don't see it, of course. A simple rundown of numbers tells them everything they need to know. I love Boxden logic. Funny stuff, indeed.

PS: Yea I wrote a fu*king essay, do something about it.
 6 years ago '04        #183
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
Oh and I'm just going to run off a couple of names: Graham Harrell, Brian Brohm. Both these guys get/got offseason reps like Flynn and Rodgers. Both these guys go/went through quarterback school, like Flynn and Rodgers. Both these guys are trash compared to Flynn and Rodgers. Sure, any QB can succeed in Green Bay

Last edited by EGO; 01-02-2012 at 12:20 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #184
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 WalterWhite said:
Ego mad as fu*k... Typing up term papers and sh*t. He must of got a Rodgers jersey for Christmas... I hope you didn't take the tags off yet
Nah I'm not mad, just annoyed. But if I were mad, it'd be because of idiots like you bringing down my IQ. And I'd be mad at myself for allowing you to. But no matter. Oh, and didn't Charlie Batch come in and play well for Pittsburgh in the absences of Ben Roethlisberger? And you say Roethlishberger isn't a product of a system? You suck at life.
 6 years ago '06        #185
rag621 
space
space
$8,260 | Props total: 0 0
 e G o Maniac said:
Oh and I'm just going to run off a couple of names: Graham Harrell, Brian Brohm. Both these guys get/got offseason reps like Flynn and Rodgers. Both these guys go/went through quarterback school, like Flynn and Rodgers. Both these guys are trash compared to Flynn and Rodgers. Sure, any QB can succeed in Green Bay

since GB can plug any QB in (according to this Dice n*gga), maybe Ted can trade Rodgers & Flynn for a multitude of picks & get Tebow. Gonna be Super Bowl wins until the day he retires. Then have Rodgers come back to GB as a HC/OC, run this same system with any qb and dominate. Packers not gonna have to worry about sh*t every again.
 6 years ago '07        #186
MCR 
space
space
$215 | Props total: 0 0
I've been bragging about this dude since last years Monday night game verses the patriots, in which they almost won and was his first starting game plus his father birthday. Matt "fu*k a n*gga name Rodgers" Flynn... The dolphins need to take that plug out of that a.ss and take a shot for this guy..
 01-02-2012, 12:40 PM         #187
Little Dice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e G o Maniac said:
are you retarded? or are you too butt hurt to use your brain? you cant just take any bum off the streets and throw him in the nfl. the point is anybody with the least bit of talent will excel in green bay qb system and it makes mediocre talents look great
 01-02-2012, 12:43 PM         #188
Little Dice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WalterWhite said:
Ego mad as fu*k... Typing up term papers and sh*t. He must of got a Rodgers jersey for Christmas... I hope you didn't take the tags off yet
ego to customer service in 5,4,3,2,1..........
 01-02-2012, 12:46 PM         #189
big blak afrika  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
Matt Flynn had a great game, but here's the problem though for Packer fans. Packer fans have built Aaron Rodgers up to not just be a good QB at the moment, but as an ALL-TIME great. Yes, you heard it, all-time great. Therefore they basically have absolutely NO CHOICE but to try and diminish Matt Flynn's preformance like it's no big deal that he went out there and smashed Rodger's career highs.

Why? Because they have to protect their "ALL-TIME" great Aaron Rodgers. They're mad at others for calling Rodgers a system QB but they dug their own hole by putting Rodgers into the hall of fame with guys like Montana, Marino, Young, Moon, after the Super Bowl. If Packer fans werent so quick to induct Rodgers into the hall of fame after just a 4 year career then we wouldnt have this topic. But when you guys tell us all year that Rodgers is an all-time GOAT having the GOAT season of any QB and some dude goes out their and statistically sh*ts on him then dont get mad when people question Rodgers.
Not really. I don't know why people are entertaining this thread. Favre was an all time great and my favorite player of all time, I watched him pretty much his whole career he never played as well as Rodgers on a week to week basis. Rodgers has had one of the greatest seasons of all time. He lead the packers to a sweep of our division, he won the super bowl and all that's supposed to go out the window cause the guy behind him can throw the football to?
 01-02-2012, 12:55 PM         #190
SeaJaiye  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e G o Maniac said:
Sure, with time Flynn might be able to perform under pressure like Rodgers
when has fraudgers ever performed under pressure??? fraudgers lost to the fu*kin CHIEFS and crumbled under that 16-0 pressure people give him props for having that late game "comeback" vs the giants, but that game was TIED, they weren't down, different kind of pressure

and to top it off, the n*gga sat out the last game to hold onto the 122 passer rating record (beating peyton by 1 point) since that's all he could hold on to this season
 6 years ago '04        #191
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 SeaJaiye said:
when has fraudgers ever performed under pressure??? fraudgers lost to the fu*kin CHIEFS and crumbled under that 16-0 pressure people give him props for having that late game "comeback" vs the giants, but that game was TIED, they weren't down, different kind of pressure

and to top it off, the n*gga sat out the last game to hold onto the 122 passer rating record (beating peyton by 1 point) since that's all he could hold on to this season
Well considering the last game was meaningless and they could make a case for not wanting Rodgers to get hurt before the playoffs (Detroit is always out for his blood) I don't see why him sitting out and holding onto the passer rating is a bad thing. Is it worse than Drew Brees staying in to get passing yards?

And I'm not talking about intangible pressure, I'm talking about defense in your face ready to break your body in half pressure, fool.
 6 years ago '10        #192
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
Some of you are so simple minded I swear. It's like there's not even the remote possibility that Green bay just has a damn good backup. Some really unintelligent people on here...a backup doesn't HAVE to suck

It's like with Peyton Manning. The Colts biggest mistake was not preparing the team for IF he got injured. They completely neglected a backup QB and a consistent defense. STFU seriously
 6 years ago '10        #193
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 SeaJaiye said:

I guess every QB, including Brady, Brees, Manning, and every great QB who didn't go 16-0 and set season records also crumbled under pressure

Please this reason and logic thing....show me more
 6 years ago '11        #194
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
ummm...Brady did go 16-0
 6 years ago '04        #195
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
 wjcorner said:
ummm...Brady did go 16-0
He's talking about this season, fool.
 6 years ago '11        #196
wjcorner 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,805 | Props total: 2668 2668
then why would he bring up Manning?
 6 years ago '05        #197
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 SeaJaiye said:

I guess having to win out your regular season games just to make the playoffs and then sweeping through on the road to playing on the big stage doesn't count as pressure situations.
 6 years ago '04        #198
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 SeaJaiye said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

no pressure
 6 years ago '11        #199
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
I thought you meant.... Alex Rodriguez...
 6 years ago '04        #200
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,573 | Props total: 2718 2718
inafterangrygreenbayfansandb4greensbays2ndroundexi t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy