Meek Mill Drops $300k On A Rolls Royce Ghost!

most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
49 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
241 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
384 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
13 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #101
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
This isnt true. n*gga dont got paper like that. Really...who the fu*k is a Meek Mill in the grand scheme of things? He a nobody. Anyways....no hate.....I dont car if the kid has a 1998 Toyota Corolla
 6 years ago '04        #102
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 1128 1128
 gregnice631 said:
I hope he doesn't turn out to be the Young Buck of MMG, but then again its his money. All i care about is the music.
^ pretty much

i'm not gonna front

wiz khalifa did it the smart way

release a few hit singles, do a year or two of college tours (probably more like 3-4 straight years of touring), then start stuntin' on people

i think this was wiz khalifa's first "big purchase":

[pic - click to view]

meek buys a car that is 5 times the price of wiz's car, yet meek mill is not as "famous" or been in the spotlight as long as khalifa has

however, none of us know how much meek makes per show and how much he makes from endorsement deals or how much he makes to drop a verse on someone's track

let's say he did 100 performances in 2011 for 10k a piece... that's $1 mil right there

let's say his reebok deal was $1 mil (far fetched, but ) another $1 mil right there

if i was to be a straight predictor, i would say meek made $2-3 mil last year and after taxes he's left with $1-1.5 mil

i hope that n*gga leased that rolls royce

[p.s. i read in a rap magazine that meek said he bought a house for his mom and a house for himself. if what i read was true, then i can only commend meek]
 01-02-2012, 08:22 AM         #103
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingpin 313 said:
this n*gga don't even got a CD out and probably getting 15k a show he must have spent all his show Money from the past 2 years plus asked rick Ross to loan him some money
15k a show X a minimum of almost 150 shows in one year. + only God knows how many digital sales of "I'm A Boss" = more money than YOU and more than enough to buy a car.
 01-02-2012, 08:25 AM         #104
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
a bow on it? could be a gift.
 6 years ago '04        #105
Mr.Man 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,530 | Props total: 371 371
I don't conversate on another person money. I'm to busy getting mine.
 6 years ago '07        #106
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
space
$19,606 | Props total: 10570 10570
 Hardkore said:
^ pretty much

i'm not gonna front

wiz khalifa did it the smart way

release a few hit singles, do a year or two of college tours (probably more like 3-4 straight years of touring), then start stuntin' on people

i think this was wiz khalifa's first "big purchase":

[pic - click to view]

meek buys a car that is 5 times the price of wiz's car, yet meek mill is not as "famous" or been in the spotlight as long as khalifa has

however, none of us know how much meek makes per show and how much he makes from endorsement deals or how much he makes to drop a verse on someone's track

let's say he did 100 performances in 2011 for 10k a piece... that's $1 mil right there

let's say his reebok deal was $1 mil (far fetched, but ) another $1 mil right there

if i was to be a straight predictor, i would say meek made $2-3 mil last year and after taxes he's left with $1-1.5 mil

i hope that n*gga leased that rolls royce

[p.s. i read in a rap magazine that meek said he bought a house for his mom and a house for himself. if what i read was true, then i can only commend meek]
I like sh*t like this.That's the route I would take.But maybe that's Wiz Dream car and a RR is Meek sh*t.I can't really say How a n*gga should spend their money but Its jus not something I would do.IMO those type of cars are for people who clockin in the Double digit Millions.But fu*k it you only live once!Good for Meek!
 6 years ago '04        #107
PushaT5050 
space
space
$1,696 | Props total: 25 25
Thats whats up. Youngbull on his come up. I respect it.
 6 years ago '04        #108
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,020 | Props total: 388 388
as long as he got the money for it, do it...
 6 years ago '10        #109
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
n*ggas really in here arguin over another mans finances and what he can and can't spend his money on?

Ya sound like groupies
 01-02-2012, 11:06 AM         #110
DoubleD  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
didnt know he had it like that.
 6 years ago '04        #111
Merle 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,795 | Props total: 0 0
 Gater said:
I don't think it's that. People just don't want to see a thread saying "Meek Millz's Ghost just got ghost" because he missed a payment..
So you guys are suggesting he didn't pay for that ???

I think he can afford that
 6 years ago '06        #112
bobdigi 
space
space
space
$849 | Props total: 14 14
Man look at all these OPINIONS.
 6 years ago '11        #113
bkamagnum 
space
space
$1,069 | Props total: 264 264
he prolly got a note on the joint. why people a.ssume n*gga gotta pay sh*t off that day. as long as it aint leased he straight prop the n*gga
 6 years ago '09        #114
NLSP42 152 heat pts152
space
space
$7,836 | Props total: 8971 8971
Spitta bough an 70000 USED older model Ferrari.....not a brand new ghost
 6 years ago '10        #115
beeboywhoo 38 heat pts38
space
space
$4,191 | Props total: 2361 2361
Wiz made 11 mil in 2011....n*gga can spend a mill on royce's and be straight..
 01-02-2012, 12:15 PM         #116
BCannonThaMc  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PLK187 said:
thats what suge used to do to pac, pac was always asking suge about his finances and sh*t like that, he was tryna be on top of his money sh*t, he even was asking the death row accountants, but suge always tried to calm him down by buying him cars and sh*t.

when pac died he was broke, he had nothing, thats why afeni sued and took control over the pac estate and it's worth over 100 million.
Pac's mother lives in New Bern NC and lived in a trailer....how do i know this?

My mother works for progress energy and she fu*king received a phone call from the woman herself about changing her billing address.

This was 2yrs ago.....now whats worth 100million dollars and where is it going to? because it sure isnt his mother.
 6 years ago '10        #117
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
dat rolls clean a.ss hell. respect
 6 years ago '10        #118
UrbanLife 
space
space
space
$539 | Props total: 36 36
It amazes that the same people speculating on Boxden about Meek Mill being able to afford this Rolls Royce, making 15k per show, touring for 150 shows and earning 2-3 or 3-5 million dollars before taxes are the same people that will claim a veteran with longevity and a LEGENDARY emcee that has toured all over the world & has CERTIFIED multiple platinum and gold albums is "broke" and "lost." Hip hop has truly become an industry all about flash, cars and jewelry and this video proves that this perception is the average hip hop fan’s idea of whose balling (rich).

This thread has accumulated 7 pages full of speculation of Meek Mill’s money based on a video of him driving a Rolls Royce, talking about how being on MMG has gained him “bad bi*ches” and “Big Face Rollies” and the hip hop fans are hyped…WOW! It does not take much to impress this audience. NO wonder people believe Forbes list…the hip hop consumer is easy to deceive. Happy New Year…hip hop will continue its trend of believing the hype!

Last edited by UrbanLife; 01-02-2012 at 12:23 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #119
CoochieCrook 
space
space
$2,934 | Props total: 2733 2733
Even if its a lease, its a dumb purchase, but hey his money.
 6 years ago '07        #120
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,621 | Props total: 2468 2468
 UrbanLife said:
It amazes that the same people speculating on Boxden about Meek Mill being able to afford this Rolls Royce, making 15k per show, touring for 150 shows and earning 2-3 or 3-5 million dollars before taxes are the same people that will claim a veteran with longevity and a LEGENDARY emcee that has toured all over the world & has CERTIFIED multiple platinum and gold albums is "broke" and "lost." Hip hop has truly become an industry all about flash, cars and jewelry and this video proves that this perception is the average hip hop fan’s idea of whose balling (rich).

This thread has accumulated 7 pages full of speculation of Meek Mill’s money based on a video of him driving a Rolls Royce, talking about how being on MMG has gained him “bad bi*ches” and “Big Face Rollies” and the hip hop fans are hyped…WOW! It does not take much to impress this audience. NO wonder people believe Forbes list…the hip hop consumer is easy to deceive. Happy New Year…hip hop will continue its trend of believing the hype!
realest post in here....if people actually worried about their own finances and not artists or other celebrities, they might actually see some real $$$ in their lifetime
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy