Meek Mill Drops $300k On A Rolls Royce Ghost!

most viewed right now
 195
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 154
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 132
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 90
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
Mrsoftee187 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$104 | Props total: 27 27
 Kingpin 313 said:
That's the problem n*ggas think what's played in the hood is what matters



Workout was number 14 on billboard

Ima boss didnt even chart


Hood Hits don't mean sh*t to billboard hits
:applause2:
 6 years ago '04        #42
mprnc2000 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$5,948 | Props total: 1565 1565
 Chopzilla said:
Do you n*gga. I never really saw the appeal in Royces but I ain't no millionaire anyways.
:agreement6:
 01-01-2012, 06:22 PM         #43
BklynzYoung J  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Niceee
 01-01-2012, 06:37 PM         #44
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
his whole life went into that car, he probably gonna end up living in it


the repo man gonna come knocking, the interest on that car note probably gonna make it even more expensive


Last edited by DrX; 01-01-2012 at 06:39 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #45
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 944 944
 Chopzilla said:

[pic - click to view]

...n*gga Vampin' till further notice
 6 years ago '06        #46
Poloboy69 
space
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 345 345
I mean im sure he has a note. If u walk in with 100k and finance the rest. Im sure he could get a bill of like 10 grand a month. Dude has money, Prolly a lease too, ull never know u just know he has one
 6 years ago '11        #47
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$4,740 | Props total: 549 549
he better be smart n lease that bi*ch! i say he prolly made 2 mill tops..
and yea spitta gets a pass cause hes a car lover cause he actually knos bout the whips and what he has! knowing so you turn profits! than your average liking cars cause they look cool dude..thats why i fu*k with spitta. he prolly does make more money than mill tho not being bias tho cause spitta my n*gga look at the facts spitta drops mixtapes for profit, 2 he tours like crazy 3 he co owns a succesful clothing line!
take in consideration he looks out for roddy n trademark so he braking bread with the jet fam
you really cant compare both of em diff situations
meek stans just trolling he got sh*t on works but it aint sh*t till is making money spitta is!!

edit: just checked celebritynetworth.com i dont kno how reliable it might be but it says currencys networth is 7mill and meeks 2mill...just saying


Last edited by 5 Sigma; 01-01-2012 at 07:26 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #48
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
so he's the young buck of mmg
 6 years ago '10        #49
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 Insurgent313 said:
he better be smart n lease that bi*ch! i say he prolly made 2 mill tops..
and yea spitta gets a pass cause hes a car lover cause he actually knos bout the whips and what he has! knowing so you turn profits! than your average liking cars cause they look cool dude..thats why i fu*k with spitta. he prolly does make more money than mill tho not being bias tho cause spitta my n*gga look at the facts spitta drops mixtapes for profit, 2 he tours like crazy 3 he co owns a succesful clothing line!
take in consideration he looks out for roddy n trademark so he braking bread with the jet fam
you really cant compare both of em diff situations
meek stans just trolling he got sh*t on works but it aint sh*t till is making money spitta is!!

edit: just checked celebritynetworth.com i dont kno how reliable it might be but it says currencys networth is 7mill and meeks 2mill
not reliable one bit.
 6 years ago '06        #50
pa_general 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$6,856 | Props total: 557 557
Meek ain't got no damn 2 million
 6 years ago '06        #51
O-King 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,458 | Props total: 77 77
 Dextromethorphan said:
so he's the young buck of mmg
the repoman will be rdy to grab that rolls royce

yall n*ggas really believe rappers are MILLIONAIREs off mixtapes??

40 cal, jhood, papoose must all mansions
 01-01-2012, 08:29 PM         #52
madeulook  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pa_general said:
Meek ain't got no damn 2 million
how much does jet phynx have yoooo?!!?!?!?!?! i think jet is currenttly sittin on a few mil
 6 years ago '04        #53
gshag33 36 heat pts36
space
avatar space
space
$13,658 | Props total: 4175 4175
just a little heads up for this thread

it's not that hard to find out how much it costs to book an artist

it's not always a set price. weekends cost more than weekdays. holidays cost more, etc.

unless it's someone huge you can easily find out with a simple e-mail
 6 years ago '11        #54
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$12,300 | Props total: 4569 4569
n*gga cop a rolls no album no real endorsements...

He will be broke in a couple of years
 6 years ago '06        #55
yumflip 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,599 | Props total: 2220 2220


n*ggas having pissin contest w/other n*ggas pockets....wow
 6 years ago '04        #56
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,360 | Props total: 6373 6373
 gshag33 said:
just a little heads up for this thread

it's not that hard to find out how much it costs to book an artist

it's not always a set price. weekends cost more than weekdays. holidays cost more, etc.

unless it's someone huge you can easily find out with a simple e-mail
yea. he probably got a booking contact on his twitter. i remember somebody made a thread about show prices a couple of years ago
 01-01-2012, 09:39 PM         #57
deLeet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 yumflip said:


n*ggas having pissin contest w/other n*ggas pockets....wow
 6 years ago '04        #58
BigJay.inc 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$8,694 | Props total: 20092 20092
Congrats to him on that pickup...work hard, play hard!
 01-01-2012, 09:47 PM         #59
factorx3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chopzilla said:

[pic - click to view]

no needed, its called a lease
 6 years ago '04        #60
nwking 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,086 | Props total: 1241 1241
 5_star_smitty said:
n*ggas hating on a lil n*gga buying a rolls?
it's not like he's soulja boi rapping pure unfiltered BULLSHIT meek can actually rap
I dont like soljah boy but he did sell a lot records man and he got Paid millions. Meek is way better that soljah boy. Meek's cake must be right and he has stacks in the bank because you just dont drop 300K on car and not have at least 2 or 3 mill in your account on standby
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 55
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 17
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy