Game Informer: "Old School gamers will freak out over next Cover"

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
21 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
GriffMcfly 22 heat pts22
space
space
$3,500 | Props total: 50 50
Streets of rage 4?
 6 years ago '05        #62
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,992 | Props total: 10724 10724
Contra?
Final f!ght?
Ghosts n Goblins?
 6 years ago '08        #63
clenz7621 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,415 | Props total: 31 31

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #64
Chalky 303 heat pts303
space
space
$27,422 | Props total: 17718 17718
Gex Remake!

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #65
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
some of you are retarted, especially those naming games that are only 8-15 years old. Shenmue is not old school, leisure suit larry had a recent sequel. THeres a castlevania in the works it was posted on here a month or 2 ago. Battletoads could be plausible, i was thinking that myself.
 6 years ago '11        #66
Darealness420 
space
space
$659 | Props total: 311 311
Streets of rage 4 would be the only One I would freak out to n it better be a full fledged console sequel not some handheld or downloadable bullshyt
 01-02-2012, 01:25 PM         #67
Flootures 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Killer Instinct???
 01-02-2012, 01:26 PM         #68
Flootures 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chopzilla said:
SSX or Twisted Metal
I think both of those had covers already.
 6 years ago '04        #69
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
I just sent Andy McNamara (Editor of Game Informer) a tweet saying PLEASE tell me the game the cover is based on is older than 1995 so it's actually considered old school... when/if he responds i'll update with his response
 6 years ago '04        #70
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300
 Da Ill One said:
Battletoads would be love
...A console Battletoads that can actually be beaten without cheats would be love

Flootures said:
Killer Instinct???
This was one of the first games/series that came to mind (Along with The Simpsons Arcade ). Rare's been wanting to both make Killer Instinct 3 and put the original on XBLA for years now, so any announcement on the series would be great...

Last edited by The S-Word; 01-02-2012 at 01:37 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #71
space
space
 The S-Word said:
...A console Battletoads that can actually be beaten without cheats would be love

4 player online drop in/out coop would be love too...and it HAS to be just as hard as the original...and those fu*king podraces have to be in it as well...
 6 years ago '11        #72
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,221 | Props total: 5390 5390
 enetblazin4eva said:
A new COD?
 6 years ago '07        #73
Grave 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,788 | Props total: 200 200
anybody else remembers this?

[video - click to view]

:wtf: @ 30-38 seconds.

def not going to be this
 6 years ago '04        #74
The S-Word 
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
4 player online drop in/out coop would be love too...and it HAS to be just as hard as the original...and those fu*king podraces have to be in it as well...
...Traitor! j/p

But nah, since you're a fan of the series (And it's Satanic, Ghosts N' Goblins-like difficulty), ever played this?

[video - click to view]

...And to the dude that mentioned Sunset Riders, that game was fun as hell. I just got the SNES version a while back...

Last edited by The S-Word; 01-02-2012 at 01:59 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #75
The S-Word 
space
space
 ROKKYROK said:
Shinobi?

[pic - click to view]

...I doubt it. A new Shnobi game was just released for the 3DS a month or two ago.
 6 years ago '04        #76
space
space
 The S-Word said:
...Traitor! j/p

But nah, since you're a fan of the series (And it's Satanic, Ghosts N' Goblins-like difficulty), ever played this?

...And to the dude that mentioned Sunset Riders, that game was fun as hell. I just got the SNES version a while back...
I want a single player also...but i Mean that's a game that already had coop in it anyway, just not online of course...so I mean just take it a small step further and make it online capable... it's not adding somethign that wasn't there in the first place you know...

and yes I have played that game...I remember I was so pissed back in the day I memorized the pod race part (first one) and made it all the way through it without dying, I was fu*king estatic son...I started danging around and acting like I was the sh*t, but forgot to pause the game so I died...and of course had to do that part again, and just never could get through it again, I wanted to die yo...

Battletoads and Ghouls n Ghosts (Two of the four fu*king retardedly hard a.ss games I HATE but LOVE at the same time)
 6 years ago '04        #77
The S-Word 
space
space
 Da Ill One said:
I want a single player also...but i Mean that's a game that already had coop in it anyway, just not online of course...so I mean just take it a small step further and make it online capable... it's not adding somethign that wasn't there in the first place you know...

and yes I have played that game...I remember I was so pissed back in the day I memorized the pod race part (first one) and made it all the way through it without dying, I was fu*king estatic son...I started danging around and acting like I was the sh*t, but forgot to pause the game so I died...and of course had to do that part again, and just never could get through it again, I wanted to die yo...

Battletoads and Ghouls n Ghosts (Two of the four fu*king retardedly hard a.ss games I HATE but LOVE at the same time)
...Yeah, I know what you're saying about the co-op. Drop-in/Drop-out would be a logical step (The two TMNT Arcade games and the Final f!ght port immediately come to mind). @The pod race part, too. I was kinda the same way, happy I beat the first part...and still dying right after.

And yeah, those 'retardedly hard a.ss games' you mention do have you on some 'Hate/Love' sh!t A few other series with hard (Though not ridiculously hard like the above two) games I can't stop playing are Castlevania, Contra, Mega Man, and Ninja Gaiden. Case in point: I was clowning people who were b!tching about Mega Man 9's difficulty when it's actually one of the easier games in the series, especially compared to the first one. And I always get to the same point in the first two NES Ninja Gaiden games near the end, and die. And die. And die. I finally said 'fu*k it...' And still play both to this day

berzerkerguts said:
man that game was my jam when i was a kid and seems to be one of the games alot of people didnt play when they had a super. not because it was bad but because no one had heard of it.
...Yeah, it was definitely an overlooked game, both the Arcade and SNES versions. Hell, I'd always heard of the game, but hadn't played it until years later (Like 10 years ago ). In short, it's another Konami classic (Do they even make bad games?)...

Last edited by The S-Word; 01-02-2012 at 02:42 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #78
K0ntrast 64 heat pts64
space
space
$29,714 | Props total: 13388 13388
 6 years ago '06        #79
dnice0589 12 heat pts12
space
space
$777 | Props total: 67 67

[pic - click to view]

they making a south park rpg
 6 years ago '08        #80
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
38 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
194 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago