Crazy Lebron stat early in the season...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ralo (Fam Goon) Posting Throwback MoneyBaggYo Ether
76 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,202 | Props total: 5353 5353
 2 Pistolz said:
He's having fun playing basketball again. That's the golden ticket to LeBron's success that people fail to realize. Last season he went on this "mission" against the rest of the world and was completely out of his element. That works for some, but he's not that type of person/player.... for better or worse. He wasn't built for the villain role he took on. After enduring all that sh*t last season he's finally able to be himself again because he's seen and been through the worst scrutiny possible for a guy that didn't commit a single crime. Nothing can really get to him anymore, IMO. He's free again.

Love his approach this season. It's made a huge difference. You see it with the rest of the team as well. LeBron is SMILING on the court again. He's having fun doing what he does best.

Sometimes your approach towards almost anything in life can make a world's difference.
:Get off my nuts.
 6 years ago '11        #22
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,285 | Props total: 19982 19982
 YoungRay20 said:
Reply back to him when you have 5 rings.
reply back to me when kobe doesnt have 5 rings
 6 years ago '09        #23
NLSP42 152 heat pts152
space
space
$7,841 | Props total: 9016 9016
So what....MJ was averaging 37 for the whole season
 6 years ago '10        #24
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,681 | Props total: 200 200
it helps he's making his FTs (as of) now...
 6 years ago '08        #25
KarteL13 
space
space
space
$2,445 | Props total: 4 4
 capone3pbs said:
Why make it in June??? He's playing smarter than he ever has now, I'm not stanning or saying it's a fact they're winning this year. All I said was it's crazy he avg more points but yet only taken one three point shot... U gotta admit he's evolving his game into a more efficient style which is scary cause he already played at a high level...
Because he had a massive collapse in the finals...in the worst way. He played like a scared biitch.
 12-31-2011, 01:06 PM         #26
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
idk I watched all the games and he takes a lot of LONG twos I thought a handful of them were actually 3's. I think he's taking worse shots this year than ever. BUT the Heat have been more relentless on D, as impossible as that may seem, so both him and Wade are getting more transition baskets than ever before. sh*t looks like they be playing against JV highschool teams for stretches in the game....yet they still wind up in close games, and LeBron does little of anything in the 4th. The best thing that happened to the Heat is all the real contenders got worse other than the Bulls and Thunder, but the Bulls can't beat em.
 12-31-2011, 01:10 PM         #27
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
he didnt have top 5 player OF ALL TIME in shaq to pigggy back to 3 rings early in his career lebron will get at least two finals Mvp's tho thats a given

sit your a.ss down kobe stan and stop getting so offended about a thread that has nothing to do with kobe u f*ggot
Well call me when he gets 2

and n*gga I see you in all the Kobe threads bringing up sh*t that ain't got nothing to do with Kobe just to bring him down. Pot!
 6 years ago '08        #28
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 JAY THE GOAT said:
reply back to me when kobe doesnt have 5 rings
Reply back to me when your Kobe.
 6 years ago '08        #29
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 SOCIALITE said:
Well call me when he gets 2

and n*gga I see you in all the Kobe threads bringing up sh*t that ain't got nothing to do with Kobe just to bring him down. Pot!
Lets be real here Kobe ain't never carried the weight Dwade carried. The only time he did he carried for a trade. fu*king baby.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by YoungRay20; 12-31-2011 at 01:20 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #30
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,905 | Props total: 1143 1143
yep, he is doing all these great things...

...4 games into the season

let the next 60+ games go down b4 we start sayin', "OMG... this may be lebron's best season ever..."

n*gga averaged 30+ ppg in the NBA playoffs... and the cavs lost in the finals

that may not be lebron's fault (that the cavs lost), but it damn sure was jordan's fault that the bulls won six championships :agreement6:

kobe is like 5-for-7 in the finals. d. wade is 1-for-2. jordan is 6-for-6. lebron is 0-2.
 6 years ago '08        #31
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,114 | Props total: 2647 2647
hes always good in the regular season...
greatest regular season player ever.
and dwade has sucked offensively so far....
doesnt matter, june is what matters and it aint june
 6 years ago '04        #32
gimmethat 1 heat pts
space
space
$11,480 | Props total: 2713 2713
 P. Dedos said:
not only is he leading the league in scoring but he has 7 a.ssist per game and 7.5 boards, 3 steals and 2 blocks per game to go with it
^^ this

i dont really care about the scoring but
assists
rebounds
blocks
steals

thats just wow ...that man plays 110 % right now
 6 years ago '06        #33
acAWN 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 179 179
lebron still kind of takes a lot of iso jumpers late in the shot clock
 6 years ago '09        #34
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,232 | Props total: 19338 19338
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
How do yall come to such permanent conclusions after 4 games
lol co sign this...so far Lebron has been playing the best out of four games and Durant comes second but people acting like this godly numbers will hold up for a 66 game season.
 6 years ago '06        #35
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,752 | Props total: 3689 3689
 capone3pbs said:
lebron is avg 32.7 points a game... Wats even more interesting is he's avg that many points while only attempting 1 three point shot so far in 4 games w/ the 1st being in his last game... He's always been huge on jacking up 3's in previous seasons. This means he seems more focused on playing his game closer to the basket which benefits him more now since he upped his ft shooting % as well... If he keeps this agressive style of play up, he will end up regular season mvp and finally get his first ring since his sub par finals perfornance is the main reason the heat didn't win last year...

Bron coming for that ship

fixed

capone3pbs said:
lebron is avg 32.7* points a game*... Wats even more interesting is he's avg that many points while only attempting 1 three point shot so far in 4 games w/ the 1st being in his last game... He's always been huge on jacking up 3's in previous seasons. This means he seems more focused on playing his game closer to the basket which benefits him more now since he upped his ft shooting % as well... If he keeps this agressive style of play up, he will end up regular season mvp* and finally get his first ring since his sub par finals perfornance is the main reason the heat didn't win last year...

Bron coming for that ship*

* shortened nba season due to lockout.
 6 years ago '11        #36
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,202 | Props total: 5353 5353
Hey so Robert Horry got 7 Rings he better than Jordan right?
 6 years ago '07        #37
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,380 | Props total: 13034 13034
the whole not taking threes thing is cool with me to a certain extent. if he was putting his head down and getting to the rim in place of all those three attempts. however (and there was an article written about this the other day), he's basically been trading threes for long twos aka the least efficient shot in the game. practically the same distance but worth 33% fewer points. there was a point last night when he took like 6 shots in a row from 20+ feet and none of them was a three. i have no problem with him using the three as a weapon in his arsenal, but it shouldn't be a go-to shot, and he shouldn't just be trading them for long twos, he should be trading them for post-ups and drives to the basket.
 6 years ago '04        #38
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
 Mr Crackee said:
4 games into the season and yall already hypin him up
this thread will get bumped in June when he averages 2 points in the 4th quarter of the finals....

again
 12-31-2011, 02:55 PM         #39
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 joshdogg26 said:
the whole not taking threes thing is cool with me to a certain extent. if he was putting his head down and getting to the rim in place of all those three attempts. however (and there was an article written about this the other day), he's basically been trading threes for long twos aka the least efficient shot in the game. practically the same distance but worth 33% fewer points. there was a point last night when he took like 6 shots in a row from 20+ feet and none of them was a three. i have no problem with him using the three as a weapon in his arsenal, but it shouldn't be a go-to shot, and he shouldn't just be trading them for long twos, he should be trading them for post-ups and drives to the basket.
right! I hate long twos...might as well step behind the damn three point line.
 6 years ago '08        #40
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,237 | Props total: 8648 8648
 JAY THE GOAT said:
Reply back to me when lebron has 5 rings
Reply back to me when Kobe has 6 rings.

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
42 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy