Crazy Lebron stat early in the season...

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
181 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #1
5882 pageviews
77 comments

capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
space
$17,137 | Props total: 4566 4566
Crazy Lebron stat early in the season...

Lebron is avg 32.7 points a game... Wats even more interesting is he's avg that many points while only attempting 1 three point shot so far in 4 games w/ the 1st being in his last game... He's always been huge on jacking up 3's in previous seasons. This means he seems more focused on playing his game closer to the basket which benefits him more now since he upped his ft shooting % as well... If he keeps this agressive style of play up, he will end up regular season Mvp and finally get his first ring since his sub par finals perfornance is the main reason the Heat didn't win last year...

Bron coming for that ship

Last edited by capone3pbs; 12-31-2011 at 03:16 AM..

77 comments for "Crazy Lebron stat early in the season..."

12-31-2011, 03:16 AM         #2
tonyk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good to see that he's attacking the basket more rather than settling for jump shots.
 6 years ago '05        #3
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
if he does it in june...i'll be impressed
 6 years ago '07        #4
capone3pbs 7 heat pts OP
space
space
 tonyk said:
good to see that he's attacking the basket more rather than settling for jump shots.
I think working wit Hakeem really helped him out... gave him more weapons to work wit in the post...
 6 years ago '05        #5
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
He's having fun playing basketball again. That's the golden ticket to LeBron's success that people fail to realize. Last season he went on this "mission" against the rest of the world and was completely out of his element. That works for some, but he's not that type of person/player.... for better or worse. He wasn't built for the villain role he took on. After enduring all that sh*t last season he's finally able to be himself again because he's seen and been through the worst scrutiny possible for a guy that didn't commit a single crime. Nothing can really get to him anymore, IMO. He's free again.

Love his approach this season. It's made a huge difference. You see it with the rest of the team as well. LeBron is SMILING on the court again. He's having fun doing what he does best.

Sometimes your approach towards almost anything in life can make a world's difference.

Last edited by 2 Pistolz; 12-31-2011 at 03:25 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #6
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
Not to mention he's as lean as he was during his Cleveland days.... I thought he bulked up a bit TOO MUCH last season, and I noticed the lack of quickness and explosion that some people blamed on his "lost of athleticism" (please). He's leaner, and it's back. Like I said.

He's also a well improved basketball player as he looks pretty comfortable playing in the post. He knows when to go up, turn away, or pass out of the block. He already had the most complete overall game in basketball, but now it's even better.
 6 years ago '07        #7
capone3pbs 7 heat pts OP
space
space
Yea I don't care if he ever ends up as the greatest of all time... I will always believe that title belongs to Jordan... I just find it hard to believe people hate so much on him... Yea I kno the media can force sh*t on u, but his game is really great to watch... alot of the plays he makes only he can make...
 6 years ago '07        #8
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 2 Pistolz said:
Not to mention he's as lean as he was during his Cleveland days.... I thought he bulked up a bit TOO MUCH last season, and I noticed the lack of quickness and explosion that some people blamed on his "lost of athleticism" (please). He's leaner, and it's back. Like I said.

He's also a well improved basketball player as he looks pretty comfortable playing in the post. He knows when to go up, turn away, or pass out of the block. He already had the most complete overall game in basketball, but now it's even better.
thats what I was telling everyone...he seemed a step slower and on the verge of becoming a power forward...lets see if he can stay disciplined cus old habits are hard to shake....I think working out with The Dream he learned how to not settle but we'll see cus its early
 6 years ago '04        #9
DERRTY CHYBO 12 heat pts12
space
space
$11,716 | Props total: 787 787
Make this thread again in June and then we can discuss.
 6 years ago '10        #10
Faze4 
space
space
$54 | Props total: 40 40
Going to be an interesting season.
 6 years ago '07        #11
capone3pbs 7 heat pts OP
space
space
 DERRTY CHYBO said:
Make this thread again in June and then we can discuss.
Why make it in June??? He's playing smarter than he ever has now, I'm not stanning or saying it's a fact they're winning this year. All I said was it's crazy he avg more points but yet only taken one three point shot... U gotta admit he's evolving his game into a more efficient style which is scary cause he already played at a high level...
 6 years ago '10        #12
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
He's shooting 60% :agreement6:
 6 years ago '07        #13
capone3pbs 7 heat pts OP
space
space
 DurtySoufReppin said:
He's shooting 60% :agreement6:
And 87% from the line...
 6 years ago '11        #14
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,263 | Props total: 19971 19971
make this thread when he has 5 rings
 12-31-2011, 04:35 AM         #15
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k that n*gga
 6 years ago '11        #16
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
Bookmarks for Bump in summer!

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #17
capone3pbs 7 heat pts OP
space
space
 JAY THE GOAT said:
make this thread when he has 5 rings
That don't have sh*t to do w/ the stat I was talking bout... If you been following these games and watching how Bron has been playing, then u can't deny how focused he's been playing and looking more comfortable in the post than ever... gtfoh w/ the ring bs, u act like I said Bron is the goat or that he's the best player right now based off one gw shot like that Durant stan... I clearly said in my original post IF he keeps this up then there shouldn't be anyone in the way of him getting his first ring besides him playing poorly like he did last year...
 6 years ago '07        #18
capone3pbs 7 heat pts OP
space
space
 Loso Luciano24 said:
Bookmarks for Bump in summer!

[pic - click to view]

But @ that smiley

6 years ago '11        #19
KING JAYY 535 heat pts535
space
space
$52,263 | Props total: 19971 19971
 capone3pbs said:
That don't have sh*t to do w/ the stat I was talking bout... If you been following these games and watching how Bron has been playing, then u can't deny how focused he's been playing and looking more comfortable in the post than ever... gtfoh w/ the ring bs, u act like I said Bron is the goat or that he's the best player right now based off one gw shot like that Durant stan... I clearly said in my original post IF he keeps this up then there shouldn't be anyone in the way of him getting his first ring besides him playing poorly like he did last year...
Reply back to me when lebron has 5 rings
 6 years ago '08        #20
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 JAY THE GOAT said:
Reply back to me when lebron has 5 rings
Reply back to him when you have 5 rings.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy