Chicago Bulls vs LA Clippers (evaluation game)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
46 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
7 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-31-2011, 12:56 AM         #361
Confusious 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CP3 the best PG in the league? n*gga please.
 12-31-2011, 01:02 AM         #362
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LeBron should be the best of all time given his athleticism and god given talents... he does work hard too but he got that Dwight Howard aloof attitude sh*t where he doesn't want it more than the other guy when it counts. If he had more heart dude would be the best ever but he plays like he's just having fun out there Maybe it's an intelligence thing? I dunno.

But that's why dudes like Jordan, Kobe, Russell, etc. will always be better. They want it more. LeBron is just happy to be praised and make cheddar.
 6 years ago '07        #363
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 thegoldenhero said:
Bron isn't perfect his mental/killer instinct is suspect but no way i am putting Rose, Durant, and guys like Melo over him when those guys haven't even made it to the finals that is all i am saying...Lebron has had his struggles but all star player do...Melo only been out the first round once, Rose besides the series against Atlanta last year played bad and was terrible from the field, Durant in his first playoff series struggled massively due to Artest physical defense.
see and I wouldn't put Kobe in front of Bron cuz he has 5 rings, its all about what have you done for me lately. Lately we have Rose the MVP, we have wade who beasted in the finals and fell short of a chip and Durants is the top scorer and leader of a team that went to the conference finals. Lebron is the player who played well in the conference finals....notice how it isn't about stats
 6 years ago '09        #364
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,241 | Props total: 19349 19349
 Cambury said:
see and I wouldn't put Kobe in front of Bron cuz he has 5 rings, its all about what have you done for me lately. Lately we have Rose the MVP, we have wade who beasted in the finals and fell short of a chip and Durants is the top scorer and leader of a team that went to the conference finals. Lebron is the player who played well in the conference finals....notice how it isn't about stats
we gonna have to agree to disagree...so where do you rank Lebron right now, top 5, top 10, outside the top 10?
 6 years ago '07        #365
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 Got Cheeve? said:
LeBron should be the best of all time given his athleticism and god given talents... he does work hard too but he got that Dwight Howard aloof attitude sh*t where he doesn't want it more than the other guy when it counts. If he had more heart dude would be the best ever but he plays like he's just having fun out there Maybe it's an intelligence thing? I dunno.

But that's why dudes like Jordan, Kobe, Russell, etc. will always be better. They want it more. LeBron is just happy to be praised and make cheddar.
exactly and his fans should jus be happy about that...but they are tryna push him as this guy he's not. This greatest of all time sh*t, he can't even properly use a screen its like come da fu*k on. One dude said above said that he knows lebron will eventually get mentally stronger...dude that is going beyond a fan, maybe he doesn't care to be mentally stronger why put that on him. They do that becuz thas what they want for him...just let lebron be who he is which is totally different from the durants, wade, kobes and rose. that isn't a good or bad thing, it jus is wat it is
 6 years ago '07        #366
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 thegoldenhero said:
we gonna have to agree to disagree...so where do you rank Lebron right now, top 5, top 10, outside the top 10?
in the league today...bron wade Kobe Durant rose no order
 6 years ago '09        #367
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,241 | Props total: 19349 19349
 Got Cheeve? said:

i agree with all this...i personally think Lebron, Dwight, Melo, and Amare are like that but Bron is probably the most competitive of the group he seems like he is on a mission this year so far...i doubt his level of play will continue to be so great what matters more if how he plays in the finals if he makes it there again.
 6 years ago '07        #368
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 thegoldenhero said:
i agree with all this...i personally think Lebron, Dwight, Melo, and Amare are like that but Bron is probably the most competitive of the group he seems like he is on a mission this year so far...i doubt his level of play will continue to be so great what matters more if how he plays in the finals if he makes it there again.
nah I wuld say Melo is definitely the most competitive out of that group, he actually is in brons face when they play like they ain't boys. Telling him you can't guard me get that boy off me! Lebron only get dat hype midway thru a on fire game
 6 years ago '07        #369
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19985 19985
haters got put to bed early tonight, except for pg-13s dumbass
 6 years ago '06        #370
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,238 | Props total: 1554 1554
Bulls aren't playing this year
 6 years ago '04        #371
Kush Charasi 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,134 | Props total: 120 120
Cp3 was just stat padding when it didn't matter. mVP came out gunning

1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 122 (+9) 
  Career: | Aug 10: 8-3, Rank #235 | Aug 08: 5-3, Rank #515 *
 6 years ago '04        #372
R0CAF3LLA_pimp 37 heat pts37
space
space
$6,727 | Props total: 3697 3697
cp3 rocking one of these:
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #373
gakhteebo 
space
space
$2,048 | Props total: 0 0
lol yo, so did those clipper fans actually think they could beat us ????
 6 years ago '10        #374
gakhteebo 
space
space
$2,048 | Props total: 0 0
wait hol up, so the clipper fans actually wanted to act reteraded for a night nad act like the could win against us LMFAO HOLY sh*t RETARDS STOP
 12-31-2011, 03:29 AM         #375
sourkush 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just watched it on dvr, my n*gga D Rose went ape sh*t

Back 2 back MVP, and 2011-2012 champ/finals mvp?
 12-31-2011, 04:06 AM         #376
Shakezula714 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pimptillo said:
What sport you play? Obeseketball?
 6 years ago '05        #377
Deuce Fortitude 178 heat pts178
space
space
$5,846 | Props total: 676 676
 Hold That said:
Bet Vinny Del Negro wish he had a chance to coach D.Rose again
this.
 6 years ago '08        #378
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
So nobody is gonna talk about the Bulls winning 3 of their first 4 without a single home game?
 6 years ago '04        #379
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
clippers gonna get exposed all year for no backup 4 or 5, when deandre or blake get in foul trouble like tonight its a wrap, d-rose smh that boy stay beasting on cp3, i know everyone just wants to hand the crown to miami but i like the bulls chances this year, they look terrific
 12-31-2011, 06:41 AM         #380
tonyk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
So nobody is gonna talk about the Bulls winning 3 of their first 4 without a single home game?
you already mentioned it, so there's nothing to discuss.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
200 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
85 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy