Chicago Bulls vs LA Clippers (evaluation game)

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
56 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
60 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #341
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,274 | Props total: 19430 19430
 Cambury said:
man those n*ggas on some next level sh*t...Bron playing well its cool but...

Those dudes hitting game winners and we a week in
your Lebron hate is sickening lol Bron has been dropping insane numbers in the first 4 games he has played in
 6 years ago '04        #342
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
 Cambury said:
man those n*ggas on some next level sh*t...Bron playing well its cool but...

Those dudes hitting game winners and we a week in
well i guess its lebrons fault because he lead his team to a 30 point blowout before sitting on the same team KD hit a game winner on. man a game winner doesnt mean sh*t. so far this year lebron is the MVP and most likely will be at the end of the season
 6 years ago '09        #343
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
 PG-13 said:
I wonder where the player is who averages the most points per game
1. Durant
2. Lebron

everyone else
 6 years ago '07        #344
deemoney23 15 heat pts15
space
space
$1,746 | Props total: 7 7
Rose is now 5-0 against CP3 *clap for him bi*chez*
 6 years ago '10        #345
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Defensive coaching was never his strength

Clippers will light up some scoreboards once they gel tho
nah he needs to be fired dude will never win shyt.

and after they fire that n*gga hire any coach sitting next to Thibs
 6 years ago '04        #346
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
rose is fu*kin nuts but i still take cp3 over him though. i just think he should be more aggressive offensively and stop deferring to anyone but blake. dude could have had the same stat line as d rose but he and vinny kept the pace too damn slow. i dont get that sh*t when you have athletes that can run up and down the floor, especially when you are down
 6 years ago '06        #347
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 thegoldenhero said:
1. Durant
2. Lebron

everyone else

The app I have it says LeBron then Durant for me
 6 years ago '07        #348
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 thegoldenhero said:
your Lebron hate is sickening lol Bron has been dropping insane numbers in the first 4 games he has played in
stats are overrated...i have been playing sports watching sports my whole life...lebron can do what he is doing we know that, its easy for him playing with two Allstars....it can't be about stats with them becuz the only person featured is Lebron. I won't penalize him for taking the lionshare of dribbles but I most certainly will not act like Wade and Bosh can't do what he is doing. I won't act like those dudes weren't beasts before him just like he was before them. So now it's not about who is getting what numbers its about who is stepping up when it counts most. wade doesn't have anything to prove, he has do0ne it on the biggest stage, he can avg 15 points for the season and still be the best player as long as he is closing.
 6 years ago '09        #349
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
 PG-13 said:
The app I have it says LeBron then Durant for me
i am talking by the end of the season
 6 years ago '09        #350
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,832 | Props total: 1054 1054
 jplaydadon said:
rose is fu*kin nuts but i still take cp3 over him though. i just think he should be more aggressive offensively and stop deferring to anyone but blake. dude could have had the same stat line as d rose but he and vinny kept the pace too damn slow. i dont get that sh*t when you have athletes that can run up and down the floor, especially when you are down
Cuz the bulls defense is something deadly serious. Cp3 is just letting other players get used to his style of play. He aint even tryin 100% its dead obvious . Very passive . thatll change when we start to gel midseason.

29-32 Bulls fts
CLipps 12-20 . How the fu*k they get more makes then we get attempts

bulls had 19 more boards . Once the rebounding God Evans comes :dancingcool:we gna be shining

Blake will be all nba 1st team QUOTE ME ON IT
 6 years ago '09        #351
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
 Cambury said:
stats are overrated...i have been playing sports watching sports my whole life...lebron can do what he is doing we know that, its easy for him playing with two Allstars....it can't be about stats with them becuz the only person featured is Lebron. I won't penalize him for taking the lionshare of dribbles but I most certainly will not act like Wade and Bosh can't do what he is doing. I won't act like those dudes weren't beasts before him just like he was before them. So now it's not about who is getting what numbers its about who is stepping up when it counts most. wade doesn't have anything to prove, he has do0ne it on the biggest stage, he can avg 15 points for the season and still be the best player as long as he is closing.
It's easy for Lebron with two all stars? how about the season before he was with Miami when he averaged...29.7 ppg, 8.6 a.ssist, and 7.3 rebounds and shot 50% from the field and won MVP? I am not even a fan of Lebron i personally like Wade more but overall as much as it pains people to admit it overall Lebron is the best player in the nba yes better than Wade...Lebron is only 27 and is already mentioned amongst the greatest of all time this is a legendary player...also we gonna act like Lebron never k!lled it in the playoffs? how about in 2009 in 14 games he averaged 35 points on 51% shooting these numbers are phenomenal...you can hate the player but the talent and the production is undeniable
 6 years ago '04        #352
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
 Cambury said:
that sh*t is retarded. no the fu*k he cant. you cant ask ppl to carry you and then because you THINK you are the best take the last shot, which percentage wise you arent gonna hit most of the time anyway. what kinda sh*t is that. and lebron has put these numbers up WITH WINS his whole career, has nothing to do with him playing with two all stars. and wade and bosh have never done what hes done statistacally and neither has won as much, wade just had that one ship, in which he had a lotta help and a good team. bosh aint put up monster numbers for a couple years but he couldnt be a centerpiece to a consistent playoff team. you are trippin dude. lebron is the best player in the NBA hands down. wade is right behind. after that its a toss up
 6 years ago '09        #353
space
space
 Cambury said:
Lbk is one the best players Ever but what he does in the reg season and even the begining of the postseason does not matter at all we all know what he can do . only way ill be impressed is what he does in the 4th and in the finals . Its all mental . HE can do it only thing stoping him, is himself
 6 years ago '04        #354
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
 WezLFaCe_KiD said:
Cuz the bulls defense is something deadly serious. Cp3 is just letting other players get used to his style of play. He aint even tryin 100% its dead obvious . Very passive . thatll change when we start to gel midseason.

29-32 Bulls fts
CLipps 12-20 . How the fu*k they get more makes then we get attempts

bulls had 19 more boards . Once the rebounding God Evans comes :dancingcool:we gna be shining

Blake will be all nba 1st team QUOTE ME ON IT
i dont doubt blake can be first team all NBA. but he needs to get his a.ss up and down the court though and open the game up and get some easy baskets not just on a pick and roll. i dont think the bulls d really bothered paul that much, he can get whatever shot he wants at anytime. i just think he was a bit TOO patient, and it cost him when they got down. plus he had some key uncharacteristic turnovers in the 4th
 6 years ago '05        #355
Pimptillo 10 heat pts10
space
space
$600 | Props total: 3 3
 Cambury said:
What sport you play? Obeseketball?
 6 years ago '07        #356
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 thegoldenhero said:
It's easy for Lebron with two all stars? how about the season before he was with Miami when he averaged...29.7 ppg, 8.6 a.ssist, and 7.3 rebounds and shot 50% from the field and won MVP? I am not even a fan of Lebron i personally like Wade more but overall as much as it pains people to admit it overall Lebron is the best player in the nba yes better than Wade...Lebron is only 27 and is already mentioned amongst the greatest of all time this is a legendary player...also we gonna act like Lebron never k!lled it in the playoffs? how about in 2009 in 14 games he averaged 35 points on 51% shooting these numbers are phenomenal...you can hate the player but the talent and the production is undeniable
I gave Bron credit for beasting before them but in this scenario I give Bosh and Wade credit for sacrificing their game so he could flourish and get confidence. Once they did that and he still came up short when it counts you have to admit he can't be the best player. If you put any other top player in Bron position during the finals Miami wins, so how could he be the best but not have the impact to win the most important games???? He is being mentioned for statistics but not for greatness, Bernard King was a great fu*king player and he will forever be a great scorer in this league he won't be nothing but honrable mention because he never really brought it when it impacted greatly. Bron is better than Bernard in my opinion but the comparison is there as far as doing great things...
 6 years ago '09        #357
space
space
 jplaydadon said:
i dont doubt blake can be first team all NBA. but he needs to get his a.ss up and down the court though and open the game up and get some easy baskets not just on a pick and roll. i dont think the bulls d really bothered paul that much, he can get whatever shot he wants at anytime. i just think he was a bit TOO patient, and it cost him when they got down. plus he had some key uncharacteristic turnovers in the 4th
true that . D rose did not shut down paul or anything . cp3 can do whatever he wants . He did get winded played the whole 2nd half cuz theres no billups or bleadsoe. I dont take too much from this loss . Right now its just one whole big learning process. Its ok if we lose a few games right now in the early season
 6 years ago '09        #358
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
Rose will probably pass CP3...CP3 is the best playmaker in the nba imo and impacts the game more than any pg but i don't think he will ever get back to his 2008 version where he was all time great pg...but imo it's more important due to the clippers not having depth that they just make the playoffs i don't want CP3 to go all out and get injured or be too tired for the playoffs.
 6 years ago '07        #359
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
 thegoldenhero said:
and please dont bring up 2009 cuz he choked bad, stats are overrated. If u want to talk about stats how about Skip to my Lou putting up 24 points on 14 shots and lebron guarded him the whole game including 1 on 1 fast breaks where he got schooled. Or how about the 8 turnovers he had in just the last 8 minutes of the fourth quarter and overtime of a game decided by 2 points. Those are the stats that matter.
 6 years ago '09        #360
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
 Cambury said:
I gave Bron credit for beasting before them but in this scenario I give Bosh and Wade credit for sacrificing their game so he could flourish and get confidence. Once they did that and he still came up short when it counts you have to admit he can't be the best player. If you put any other top player in Bron position during the finals Miami wins, so how could he be the best but not have the impact to win the most important games???? He is being mentioned for statistics but not for greatness, Bernard King was a great fu*king player and he will forever be a great scorer in this league he won't be nothing but honrable mention because he never really brought it when it impacted greatly. Bron is better than Bernard in my opinion but the comparison is there as far as doing great things...
Bron isn't perfect his mental/killer instinct is suspect but no way i am putting Rose, Durant, and guys like Melo over him when those guys haven't even made it to the finals that is all i am saying...Lebron has had his struggles but all star player do...Melo only been out the first round once, Rose besides the series against Atlanta last year played bad and was terrible from the field, Durant in his first playoff series struggled massively due to Artest physical defense.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy