12/30/11 Heat @ Timberwolves 8PM EST

most viewed right now
 87
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
67 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #241
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 P. Dedos said:
hey fatty hows the knicks doing this year win a playoff game before you address me fu*kboy
I hope yall get 2nd seed and I hope we get 7th jus so we can put da smash on yall 1st round. Yall n*ggas will be screaming Fire spo! Amnesty Bosh! trade Wade! pat come back! But not a single fu*k will be given when Melo puts the da cutter to Brons dome and removes his top
 6 years ago '07        #242
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 MrTripleDouble said:
You make good points but superstitious future reading isn't logical. Most of what you said is semantics and not fact. The fact is LeBron is playing lights out and so is Durant. MVP is based on stats and personal choice. Most of the would be MVP voters have chosen the Heat as favorites to win the Chip, why would they not pick LeBron to win MVP? a.ssuming his stats are the best and they personally favor the team he is on to win it all? If you understand human psychology you will know LeBron is the favorite right now.
lebron will never win another MVP, put my account on it. Not only because he is a frontrunner but because every close game they win Wade will expose the Frozen one and voters will know who Batman is. stats mean nothing because we all know wade ca do what Bron can.
 6 years ago '10        #243
MrTripleDouble 
space
avatar space
space
$2,444 | Props total: 192 192
 Cambury said:
I think it's an interesting argument becuz the Bron fans want his legacy to be the greatest but know if he isn't the best on the team he won't be considered, Wade fans spent the whole last year trying to adjust to the new guy now they are happy their man is taking charge. Reality is they need each other and both legacies are tarnished and incapable of saving. They both will never be top 10 players all time and its simply because they dont want to be. The fans need to deal wit that.
Well your arguing on who's opinion I like more. Wade fans will say Wade is best in league and Bron fans will say him when in reality it could be Kobe or whoever. So arguing doesn't deal with facts just interpretations of an individuals psychology. The heat are undefeated, LeBrons play is stupid, Wades play is stupid. Both are becoming better players. Everyone is excited and focused. What is there to argue really for heat fans? That just divides fans. you would think at home games people with Bron jerseys sit on this side, people with Wade jerseys on that side. Personal opinions are exactly that personal. Nothing wrong with being a stan but a k!ll joy or negative fan should never respected. A real fan tells it like it is but is never mean spirited or biased. Some people are just negative or cynical and that has nothing to do with the Wade or James .


Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 12-31-2011 at 04:36 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #244
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193 OP
space
avatar space
space
$34,399 | Props total: 13106 13106
 MrTripleDouble said:
Arguing about LeBron and Wade is so last year. That sh*t was fun because some people are more emotional than others and some was just intellectual sparing like with JoshDogg but the reality is LeBron and Wade are like brothers, there is no envy or jealousy amongst them but there seems to be a lot amongst the fans. There is obvious bias amongst heat fans but it's very childish. You either love the Heat or you don't. I fell in love with the Heat. It's aggravating when I have to hear heat fans argue about two of my fav players.
i try not to get involved unless somebody says something that's outright blasphemous or factually incorrect to me. it's not like anybody's gonna be like "u know what, ur right. i'm re-evaluating my life now."
 6 years ago '10        #245
MrTripleDouble 
space
avatar space
space
$2,444 | Props total: 192 192
 Cambury said:
lebron will never win another MVP, put my account on it. Not only because he is a frontrunner but because every close game they win Wade will expose the Frozen one and voters will know who Batman is. stats mean nothing because we all know wade ca do what Bron can.
LeBron and Wade share the role, if they didn't they would not be successful because the team is designed for both of them. Take away either one of them and the team suffers both offensively and defensively. The heat build around two players not one.
 6 years ago '10        #246
MrTripleDouble 
space
avatar space
space
$2,444 | Props total: 192 192
 joshdogg26 said:
i try not to get involved unless somebody says something that's outright blasphemous or factually incorrect to me. it's not like anybody's gonna be like "u know what, ur right. i'm re-evaluating my life now."
True, I like being the antagonist and coming from the opposite perspective. We had some battles last year. I admire your loyalty to the Heat and commitment to facts. Now I'm all about the Heat.
 6 years ago '07        #247
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 MrTripleDouble said:
LeBron and Wade share the role, if they didn't they would not be successful because the team is designed for both of them. Take away either one of them and the team suffers both offensively and defensively. The heat build around two players not one.
exactly this is why voters would never give it to either one. I think Bosh is the most important.
 6 years ago '10        #248
MrTripleDouble 
space
avatar space
space
$2,444 | Props total: 192 192
 Cambury said:
exactly this is why voters would never give it to either one. I think Bosh is the most important.
That's when stats take over. Say if Bron is the clear MVP but gets undercut than you may have a point. If Wade had those numbers though he would be the front runner.
 6 years ago '10        #249
Gottagat 
space
avatar space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
dawg stfu and get some pus*y u heavy f*ggot
 6 years ago '06        #250
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
avatar space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
Why the fu*k you always argue about this gay sh*t

They're on the same team, it doesn't really matter who gets the ball last second

A W is a W, I don't give a sh*t if Joel Anthony is shooting the game winning bucket as long as that sh*t goes in
 6 years ago '09        #251
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$36,274 | Props total: 19428 19428
 MrTripleDouble said:
You make good points but superstitious future reading isn't logical. Most of what you said is semantics and not fact. The fact is LeBron is playing lights out and so is Durant. MVP is based on stats and personal choice. Most of the would be MVP voters have chosen the Heat as favorites to win the Chip, why would they not pick LeBron to win MVP? a.ssuming his stats are the best and they personally favor the team he is on to win it all? If you understand human psychology you will know LeBron is the favorite right now.
MVP is based on stats, team record, and better story

Durant if he leads the league in scoring he will be the first to win it 3 times in a row since Jordan if he accomplishes that and he leads his team to the best record in the West he'll probably get the nod over Bron...i am not future reading i am just speculating and it's not like i said Bron don't have a chance of course he does he is Bron but voters imo won't give him another MVP till he wins a ring first IMO.
 6 years ago '07        #252
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10062 10062
 MrTripleDouble said:
That's when stats take over. Say if Bron is the clear MVP but gets undercut than you may have a point. If Wade had those numbers though he would be the front runner.
yo 2 for 2 on game winners already is bigger than lebrons regular season stats...that is a 4 game swing on ya record.
 6 years ago '05        #253
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 DylanSpitsFiya said:
n*ggas hate ballers these days
aint that like LeBron James
 6 years ago '05        #254
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
 PG-13 said:
Why the fu*k you always argue about this gay sh*t

They're on the same team, it doesn't really matter who gets the ball last second

A W is a W, I don't give a sh*t if Joel Anthony is shooting the game winning bucket as long as that sh*t goes in


that was a nice play that was drawn up to ultimately win the game too...

they ran that play many times last year and teams still cant stop it
 6 years ago '10        #255
MrTripleDouble 
space
avatar space
space
$2,444 | Props total: 192 192
 Cambury said:
yo 2 for 2 on game winners already is bigger than lebrons regular season stats...that is a 4 game swing on ya record.

If you say so man, you are overwhelmingly ignorant.
 6 years ago '10        #256
MrTripleDouble 
space
avatar space
space
$2,444 | Props total: 192 192
 thegoldenhero said:
MVP is based on stats, team record, and better story

Durant if he leads the league in scoring he will be the first to win it 3 times in a row since Jordan if he accomplishes that and he leads his team to the best record in the West he'll probably get the nod over Bron...i am not future reading i am just speculating and it's not like i said Bron don't have a chance of course he does he is Bron but voters imo won't give him another MVP till he wins a ring first IMO.


I can speculate doesn't mean I'm right. Not saying your implying your speculation is fact. That would be pure delusion on your part. Were gonna have to wait and see but LeBron is leading the league in scoring at this point. Bron and KD are neck and neck right now. The Suns record was 54-28 and the Detroit had the best record with 64-18 but Nash still won MVP. Just saying the norm can be broken. One of us is going to be salty in June and it's not going to be me. LeBron has had "since MJ stats" doesn't make him MVP. It depends on OKC's record and Durants stats. From a purely logical stand point if Durant has a better team record and better stat line, he will be MVP, same can be said for LeBron or anyone who makes it up there. I have no control over peoples emotions or personal opinion but I do have control over looking at the stats/facts and if someone wins MVP based on the latter then I can't be mad.


Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 12-31-2011 at 04:07 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #257
capone3pbs 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,171 | Props total: 4602 4602
 Universal Mind said:
Yall have to stop letting these non Heat fans come in here and start sh*t. Every game, it's the same thing. They get jealous over the Heat winning a game and jealous over a good performance by LBJ and Wade, and they start that Wade vs. LBJ bullsh*t....and y'all bite everytime. Either that, or they hate in other ways. Yall have to quit paying attention to them because they're just trolling. Dudes are threatened and they're showing it....especially Hambury.
 6 years ago '04        #258
TVee 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,307 | Props total: 1919 1919
 MrTripleDouble said:
Arguing about LeBron and Wade is so last year. That sh*t was fun because some people are more emotional than others and some was just intellectual sparing like with JoshDogg but the reality is LeBron and Wade are like brothers, there is no envy or jealousy amongst them but there seems to be a lot amongst the fans. There is obvious bias amongst heat fans but it's very childish. You either love the Heat or you don't. I fell in love with the Heat. It's aggravating when I have to hear heat fans argue about two of my fav players.
What about that thread you made and deleted on Wades game winner against Charlotte? You said it reminded you of a Pippen game winner.
 6 years ago '09        #259
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$36,274 | Props total: 19428 19428
 MrTripleDouble said:


I can speculate doesn't mean I'm right. Not saying your implying your speculation is fact. That would be pure delusion on your part. Were gonna have to wait and see but LeBron is leading the league in scoring at this point. Bron and KD are neck and neck right now. The Suns record was 54-28 and the Detroit had the best record with 64-18 but Nash still won MVP. Just saying the norm can be broken. One of us is going to be salty in June and it's not going to be me. LeBron has had "since MJ stats" doesn't make him MVP. It depends on OKC's record and Durants stats. From a purely logical stand point if Durant has a better team record and better stat line, he will be MVP, same can be said for LeBron or anyone who makes it up there. I have no control over peoples emotions or personal opinion but I do have control over looking at the stats/facts and if someone wins MVP based on the latter then I can't be mad.
i am not gonna be salty either way...just think it's KD MVP to lose and Bron has more obstacles in his way
 6 years ago '10        #260
MrTripleDouble 
space
avatar space
space
$2,444 | Props total: 192 192
 thegoldenhero said:
i am not gonna be salty either way...just think it's KD MVP to lose and Bron has more obstacles in his way
You are gonna be salty trust me.


Last edited by MrTripleDouble; 12-31-2011 at 08:27 AM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 22
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 6
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
48 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy