Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #221
ZeusSlaps 774 heat pts774
space
space
$27,786 | Props total: 2432 2432

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #222
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,205 | Props total: 19300 19300
 Youngin19 said:
Dwade was hardly himself in the Chicago series. That Dallas zone was effective in preventing LeBron from driving and getting easy buckets so he could never really get going. He's not the only good player on the team and the offense doesn't only run through him so he didn't force the issue. That's really the point of having 2 other superstars though, so they could pick up the slack...
Wade did make some great plays in that chicago series tho he made a impact...Lebron was ghost in the finals plus Wade was attacking the basket fine in the Dallas series there is no excuse for Lebron playing as bad as he did part of it was Dallas zone the other part was mental on Bron part he wasn't acting aggressive at all and was playing hot potato with the ball all series long
 12-30-2011, 10:21 PM         #223
.aviator.man. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 j-gip said:
You have a unhealthy obsession when it comes to criticizing Lebron. Its quite strange
oh sh*t i was jus thinkin that i be lurking sometimes and see a negative comment about lebron but downplaying it like its not hate...then i look over n its always some cramberry n*gga lol
 6 years ago '05        #224
ArKane 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,019 | Props total: 1036 1036
 Legit1 said:
Shout out to Wade da Gawd and LeBron the Gawd

And shout out to Bosh the goddess

His bi*ch badder than yours and makes 100 times more money. oh yeah he plays in the NBA

Keep hatin tho..its a good look
 12-30-2011, 10:36 PM         #225
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Like Kobe said:
and chalmers outscored wade in game 6
sick of this "wade is batman" bullsh*t
where the fu*k was he in game 6 of the finals then

heat weren't doing a motherfu*king thing before lebron came over

[pic - click to view]

n*gga WE WON A CHAMPIONSHIP BEFORE LEBRON CAME OVER
 6 years ago '07        #226
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 j-gip said:
You have a unhealthy obsession when it comes to criticizing Lebron. Its quite strange
u like a bi*ch...i ain't say nuttin bad about him jus told duke sdtop worrying about the past...u on his d!ck so muh u jump in to his defense

?
Is that you savannah?
 6 years ago '10        #227
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
$2,439 | Props total: 157 157
 Cambury said:
u like a bi*ch...i ain't say nuttin bad about him jus told duke sdtop worrying about the past...u on his d!ck so muh u jump in to his defense

?
Is that you savannah?
This guy
 6 years ago '06        #228
j-gip 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,328 | Props total: 573 573
 Cambury said:

?
Is that you savannah?
I have criticized Lebron about his play numerous times during the Finals and other numerous occasions...Dude shut up. Everyone knows you be lurking in these threads looking for some type of way to speak negatively about Lebron. Acting like a scorned female....Lebron stays on your mind you fat bi*ch
 6 years ago '08        #229
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 joshdogg26 said:
dude just went full retard on us, like lebron didn't score 8 points in a game that would have put us up 3-1 and we lost by a single possession. like he wasn't absent the entire 4th quarter of every game. like his pounding the air out of the ball and not doing sh*t didn't let dallas take game 2 as well. like wade didn't shoot 55% and lead the series in scoring .
Lebron= Romo

Both dudes minds somewhere, else. I can see why he likes Cowboys.
 6 years ago '11        #230
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,788 | Props total: 925 925
dudes still arguing who is better
 6 years ago '11        #231
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,553 | Props total: 9456 9456
34 10 7 4 nba looking
 6 years ago '05        #232
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,780 | Props total: 4880 4880
So when we ain't defending the Heat after losses we busy f!ghting amongst ourselves about who is more valuable? LeBron or Wade. Welcome to last year.
 12-30-2011, 11:16 PM         #233
tonyk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 whothebestmc said:
34 10 7 4 nba looking
until lebron achieves those sort of numbers during the nba finals people will still continue to hate on him. hell, they'll probably still hate on him even if he does do that.
 6 years ago '08        #234
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
So is LeBron Shaq and Wade Kobe...?

6 years ago '11        #235
PrimeTimeJones3 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,788 | Props total: 925 925
 iggyemu said:
So when we ain't defending the Heat after losses we busy f!ghting amongst ourselves about who is more valuable? LeBron or Wade. Welcome to last year.

pretty much...pointing fingers and etc...but it will continue thru the season and playoffs
 6 years ago '10        #236
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
Arguing about LeBron and Wade is so last year. That sh*t was fun because some people are more emotional than others and some was just intellectual sparing like with JoshDogg but the reality is LeBron and Wade are like brothers, there is no envy or jealousy amongst them but there seems to be a lot amongst the fans. There is obvious bias amongst heat fans but it's very childish. You either love the Heat or you don't. I fell in love with the Heat. It's aggravating when I have to hear heat fans argue about two of my fav players.
 6 years ago '10        #237
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 GrownmanJ said:
So is LeBron Shaq and Wade Kobe...?

6 years ago '07        #238
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
 MrTripleDouble said:
Arguing about LeBron and Wade is so last year. That sh*t was fun because some people are more emotional than others and some was just intellectual sparing like with JoshDogg but the reality is LeBron and Wade are like brothers, there is no envy or jealousy amongst them but there seems to be a lot amongst the fans. There is obvious bias amongst heat fans but it's very childish. You either love the Heat or you don't. I fell in love with the Heat. It's aggravating when I have to hear heat fans argue about two of my fav players.
I think it's an interesting argument becuz the Bron fans want his legacy to be the greatest but know if he isn't the best on the team he won't be considered, Wade fans spent the whole last year trying to adjust to the new guy now they are happy their man is taking charge. Reality is they need each other and both legacies are tarnished and incapable of saving. They both will never be top 10 players all time and its simply because they dont want to be. The fans need to deal wit that.
 6 years ago '10        #239
MrTripleDouble 
space
space
 thegoldenhero said:
Lebron won't keep it up his numbers will come down to earth and so will Durant's...plus Lebron will have nights when Wade has it going...Durant is the clear number 1 option and his shot selection and passing is improving plus we all know MVP is partially a popularity race at this point and Lebron is so hated he'd have to win alot and put up godly numbers plus on top of that he is playing with the second best player in the league in Wade...Lebron has to overcome more so Durant is a safer bet but i don't even think Bron cares about another MVP him winning a ring is something he is hungry for based on his play hope he can bring this same type of play in the finals.
You make good points but superstitious future reading isn't logical. Most of what you said is semantics and not fact. The fact is LeBron is playing lights out and so is Durant. MVP is based on stats and personal choice. Most of the would be MVP voters have chosen the Heat as favorites to win the Chip, why would they not pick LeBron to win MVP? a.ssuming his stats are the best and they personally favor the team he is on to win it all? If you understand human psychology you will know LeBron is the favorite right now.
 6 years ago '07        #240
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1164 1164
 Cambury said:
I think it's an interesting argument becuz the Bron fans want his legacy to be the greatest but know if he isn't the best on the team he won't be considered, Wade fans spent the whole last year trying to adjust to the new guy now they are happy their man is taking charge. Reality is they need each other and both legacies are tarnished and incapable of saving. They both will never be top 10 players all time and its simply because they dont want to be. The fans need to deal wit that.
Gtfoh with that bullsh*t

You dumb as fu*k
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy