Robert Griffin III faster than Vick!?!?

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #21
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,767 | Props total: 7337 7337
 Dro889 said:
why havent you been deported back to mexico yet?
same reason you've yet to make anyone laugh with your lame a.ss jokes ... go make a Redskins thread that noone reads or some sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #22
FalconBuddha 16 heat pts16
space
space
$7,617 | Props total: 1690 1690
 Hold That said:
I doubt Vick still has the same speed he had 6-7 years ago. People acting like Vick didn't lose a single step. Father time catches up to every one.. I wouldn't be surprised if he was faster than Vick at this current stage of Vicks career.

Now I'm not saying Vick is slow, and not saying he's still not the fastest QB in the league even if he's not as fast as he once was. But those old 40 times, when Vick was 22, should be rethought abit.
Well yeah, im sure Griffin is faster NOW, but Vick coming out of college.......
 6 years ago '05        #23
fabolous_iam 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 56 56
 FalconBuddha said:
I dont think people remember what vick did at VT

THIS.....

Back then VICK was a cheat player Griffinmight be str8 ahead faster but he aint making people miss like vick did..... The only one on vick level was peter warrick but he was never as fast...
 6 years ago '08        #24
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,074 | Props total: 2280 2280
no qb is or ever will be as fast or as quick as vick. People obviously have never watched a virginia tech mike vick game on here.

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #25
space
space
 fabolous_iam said:
THIS.....

Back then VICK was a cheat player Griffinmight be str8 ahead faster but he aint making people miss like vick did..... The only one on vick level was peter warrick but he was never as fast...
easily 2 of the 3 most exciting players ive ever watched at the college level. Only other guy i would put in that category was Reggie
 6 years ago '11        #26
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,566 | Props total: 9469 9469
 FrankAndBeans said:
110m is long distance?
that's almost 3 times longer than the 40 he did do the 400 tho still not long distance
 6 years ago '05        #27
fabolous_iam 4 heat pts
space
space
 FalconBuddha said:
easily 2 of the 3 most exciting players ive ever watched at the college level. Only other guy i would put in that category was Reggie

i aint go lie i head peter warrick posters up on the wall and all...... peter warrick, vick, i'll even through in reggie made the game look easy and toy'd with cats..

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #28
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,159 | Props total: 15699 15699
No homerism or nuthin, but that sh*t isn't even comparable. Vick comin outta college was way faster than RG. And n all honesty id still put my money on vick. Dude is still as fast and illusive as he's always been.
 12-30-2011, 11:44 PM         #29
colhu7 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RGIII is a much better QB than vick coming out of college. He is also more mature and will actually watch tape.
 6 years ago '05        #30
space
space
 fabolous_iam said:
i aint go lie i head peter warrick posters up on the wall and all...... peter warrick, vick, i'll even through in reggie made the game look easy and toy'd with cats..

I was right there with you. I loved Warrick and thought he was next big thing in the NFL. Im not even a bengals fan but i bought me a Warrick jersey his rookie year and thought FOR SURE he and Akili Smith were going to blow up and be one of the best QB/WR combos

The part i cant believe right now watching those highlights is that some of those plays are almost 15 years old! WTF!
 6 years ago '05        #31
Dat 1 Dude 
space
space
$3,544 | Props total: 276 276
 FalconBuddha said:
I dont think people remember what vick did at VT
I hate Vick as a professional football qb but yeah... I dont think people remember what he did back then either...
 6 years ago '05        #32
fabolous_iam 4 heat pts
space
space
 FalconBuddha said:
I was right there with you. I loved Warrick and thought he was next big thing in the NFL. Im not even a bengals fan but i bought me a Warrick jersey his rookie year and thought FOR SURE he and Akili Smith were going to blow up and be one of the best QB/WR combos

The part i cant believe right now watching those highlights is that some of those plays are almost 15 years old! WTF!

man u right i was in high school playing football my self, i was a running back, punt and kick off return, and i swore i was peter warrick ran like him in all... lol
 6 years ago '08        #33
Head2DaSky 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,062 | Props total: 14 14
 FrankAndBeans said:

I'm sick of you n*ggas throwing this out there. First of all Griffin never made it to the Olympics...wasn't fast enough. Sh*t man, he wasn't even that good at track in college meets. And his primary event was the 400m hurdles...not exactly the top blazer event.

And finally:

Vick 40 yard dash: 4.25
Griffin 40 yard dash: 4.4

Vick college rushing yds/carry: 5.7
Griffin college rushing yds/carry: 4.3
2008: Graduated a semester early from high school to enroll at Baylor in January of 2008 to compete in spring football drills...NCAA All-American in the 400-meter hurdles, placing third with a time of 49.46...Clocked a career-best time of 49.22 to win the Big 12 Outdoor Championships...The time ranks as the third-fastest in Baylor history...Won the NCAA Midwest Region title with a region record time of 49.53...Competed in the 2008 U.S. Olympic Team Trials, finishing 11th overall with a time of 49.38.

n*gga beat seniors at the Championship and he was suppose to be in his 2nd semester as a senior in HS.
 6 years ago '06        #34
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,614 | Props total: 8919 8919
 TriniSoldier said:
Bigger, Stronger. Faster, Better Pocket Presence. fu*k it.
THAT WAS BOLD OF YOU.

WOULDNT YOU SAY... hes nice tho
 6 years ago '11        #35
Joseph 13 heat pts13
space
space
$24,140 | Props total: 6409 6409
 Hold That said:
I doubt Vick still has the same speed he had 6-7 years ago. People acting like Vick didn't lose a single step. Father time catches up to every one.. I wouldn't be surprised if he was faster than Vick at this current stage of Vicks career.

Now I'm not saying Vick is slow, and not saying he's still not the fastest QB in the league even if he's not as fast as he once was. But those old 40 times, when Vick was 22, should be rethought abit.
this.
 12-31-2011, 11:52 AM         #36
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I cant believe this is even a discussion..

Right now Michael Vick is still faster than RG3 and then y'all are trying to compare him when vick was in college, no chance..

A lot of young n*ggas on this board..I remember Vick at VT like yesterday and the difference between the two is night and day..

Last edited by Yelsgnik; 12-31-2011 at 11:56 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #37
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2018 2018
Griffin is not faster..

but my Browns still better draft him..
 6 years ago '07        #38
Bullseye 59 heat pts59
space
space
$8,915 | Props total: 1802 1802
 Kadillac87 said:
He's may be as fast as Vick, but not faster and definitely doesn't have the escapability.

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #39
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3266 3266
Its elusive not illusive...fu*kin idiots
 6 years ago '07        #40
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 colhu7 said:
RGIII is a much better QB than vick coming out of college. He is also more mature and will actually watch tape.
This, they're both fragile as hell though.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
348 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy