Forbes on PlayStation Vita: 'Sony in Big Trouble'

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
25 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #81
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
 WalterWhite said:
I've owned a PS3, I was Playstation until it and the online play fu*king sucks. The end.
sucks how? you boot the game and play online. ive had a ps3 for two years so maybe it was trash before that, but ive never experienced this mysterious lag that fanboys complain about. maybe if you mean the xmb is trash and no cross game chat, but i dont stare at the dashboard or xmb so i can care less how it looks.
 6 years ago '08        #82
el bundy 27 heat pts27
space
space
$6,524 | Props total: 120 120
 Ocarina of Time said:
or maybe... some people... oh I don't know... like me... don't really give a crap about home consoles all that much... and prefer portable game systems... Like me... I wouldn't trade my PSP for a PS3... hell no...

I'd buy a $250 PS Vita before I buy a $200 PS3...

I just like the platform better...

and I have to LOL @ the crap about smartphone gaming overtaking dedicated handhelds... Anyone who wants a real game experience on a portable will not opt for a lame phone... he's going for the dedicated gaming handheld.
the jig is up alexg, we know its you. nobody stans handheld games this hard.
 6 years ago '06        #83
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 WalterWhite said:
At this point Sony should just pull out on Playstation/video games and just focus on TV's, Blu-ray players, phones, nice headphones or that next thing.

They are behind the curve on everything... Dropped a system(PS3) with basically no online capabilities when it was obvious that video games was going in that direction.

Drop another handheld device in 2012 when everybody owns a smartphone with good enough games on it to get them through the day until they can get to their real system. Not to mention it has minimal upgrades compared to the PSP which dropped 7 years ago.

if that happens then we'd all be stuck with either a nintendo which is for little kids or an xbox which has sh*tty exclusives and a 74% failure rate....sony has always had the best gaming consoles and they arent going to stop anytime soon no matter how much it frustrates those who cant afford it

WalterWhite said:
The sh*t was unplayable from drop-2 years. No passes for that. I've been to friends houses and played and experienced lag but it's not as bad. It depends on what game you are playing. It's just not worth the headache and when you have experienced x-tacy box live you will never go back.

bur xbox gets a pass for releasing a defective console knowing the people who buy are gonna have to buy 3 more later on?
 6 years ago '11        #84
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Final Boss said:
MAG wasnt trash brah ...the only thing "trash" is your ability at judging good games
Reeally now? Is that why barely anyone plays that garbage a.ss shooter? That sh*t was a lag haven, i remember playing it lag everywhere, n*ggas running around, how you gonna have 200 players and no organization. And we couldn't even see 200 players if i remember correctly.
 6 years ago '11        #85
space
space
space
 WalterWhite said:
sh*tty exclusives? Halo single handedly crushed Playstation. Halo and Gears are the most popular exclusives. Those two >>>> anything on PS3. I've already told you a few times, I still have my 360 from launch. If you don't treat it like a piece of sh*t then you will never rrod. PS3 can take being treated for what it is
So you're saying that microsoft's problem was so widespread because everyone treated theirs like a POS? smh
 6 years ago '11        #86
space
space
space
Not everyone's a slob like your friend.
 6 years ago '06        #87
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 WalterWhite said:
sh*tty exclusives? Halo single handedly crushed Playstation. Halo and Gears are the most popular exclusives. Those two >>>> anything on PS3. I've already told you a few times, I still have my 360 from launch. If you don't treat it like a piece of sh*t then you will never rrod. PS3 can take being treated for what it is

sales also dont mean anything when discussing the quality of games..i know the lack of exclusives has deluded xbox fanboys into thinking a boring game gets better after a certain amount sold, but nobody else is stupid enough to even consider that desperate logic

and i know u would rather have games like MGS, Gran Turismo, Uncharted, Infamous, k!llzone, etc. rather than xbox's sh*tty selection but it would hurt ur argument to admit it, so u wont..i'll take it upon myself to admit it for u tho

WalterWhite said:
Yeah, it is. I have friends that are like me and have never got the rrod then I got friends that throw their disk on the ground and let their dogs slobber all of it... spill soda, swap games with greasy a.ss hands, never cleaned their xbox, leave it running for days, etc. It's a electronic... you can't treat it like sh*t then complain when it malfunctions. Would you do that sh*t with your laptop?

look at this, microsoft's got u making up sh*t and making excuses for them..yeah im sure the 70% failure rate can be explained by what ur disgusting friends do
 01-01-2012, 01:09 PM         #88
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhI|0z0pH3r said:
Lol at Smartphone and Tablet gaming cutting into the market. No one who actually wants to play a real game on the move will touch a smartphone or tablet. sh*t if I'm going somewhere and I want to game ill bring my 3DS over my iPad or Iphone any day of the week. Its funny that these idiots don't mention the fact that the Vita didn't release with any big games that the Japan market gives a fu*k about. Once a Monster Hunter title drops all these problems will all of a sudden disappear. Also don't see how the Japan launch indicates how the NA launch will go considering the fact that Uncharted and Resistance will be there for launch which is games the actual NA market wants.
exactly, people are always gonna love handheld gaming for the fact its that... Handheld gaming. the average person, or who can think clearly haha, knows that its just more comfortable and fun to use something thats specifically DESIGNED for gaming, compared to something that has the POSSIBILLITY to game, if you understand what I mean

and as long as the DS is portrayed as for the younger generation, the vita isnt going to truly fail because even if i KNEW that the vita was a.ss wank, i would still get it over a DS3 because it brings with it a more mature image when playing

its all about image, and as long as there is ego n all that bullsh*t handheld gaming will not fail
 01-01-2012, 01:09 PM         #89
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JCSIII said:
So what's the reason for low sales then?
a failing world economy and the boom/interest generated by smartphones/tablets?
 6 years ago '04        #90
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,754 | Props total: 97 97
^Also the Vita is pretty expensive in Japan.
 6 years ago '08        #91
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
Oled screen...
 6 years ago '05        #92
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,906 | Props total: 21056 21056
 coolio said:
sales also dont mean anything when discussing the quality of games..i know the lack of exclusives has deluded xbox fanboys into thinking a boring game gets better after a certain amount sold, but nobody else is stupid enough to even consider that desperate logic

and i know u would rather have games like MGS, Gran Turismo, Uncharted, Infamous, k!llzone, etc. rather than xbox's sh*tty selection but it would hurt ur argument to admit it, so u wont..i'll take it upon myself to admit it for u tho

look at this, microsoft's got u making up sh*t and making excuses for them..yeah im sure the 70% failure rate can be explained by what ur disgusting friends do
Outside of Uncharted, Microsoft exclusives are also much more critically acclaimed... So, more popular to customers and critics.

And Forza > Gran Turismo by a mile these days.
 6 years ago '11        #93
space
space
space
ps3 has more higher rated titles factual
 6 years ago '05        #94
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Jesszman said:
ps3 has more higher rated titles factual
Okay
 6 years ago '11        #95
space
space
space
 6 years ago '05        #96
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 Jesszman said:
Microsoft's AAA exclusives practically always get 90+, Sony's "AAA" exclusives score in the low 80s outside of Uncharted. That was my point.
 6 years ago '08        #97
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,877 | Props total: 1157 1157
I think if they would drop the price to 250 w/ or w/out ATT to 250 , bring in T Mo, Verizon, and sprint, and release some more games that would spark interest in there system like a DMC, monster hunter, or FF7 then there would be a decent surge in sales. I'm copping one for when I go to the sanbox in 2013 cuz I can't always have my 360 with me.
 6 years ago '06        #98
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
 DJ Krayzie said:
Outside of Uncharted, Microsoft exclusives are also much more critically acclaimed... So, more popular to customers and critics.

And Forza > Gran Turismo by a mile these days.

it's not really a good idea to make up things if they're really easy to dispute..like dude said, ps3 had higher rated titles and a game like MGS alone renders any xbox exclusive useless

and everybody knows gran turismo will always be racing king and i actually like forza, but seeing as u xbox fanboys always wanna mention sales, GT5 prologue alone outsold forza
 6 years ago '08        #99
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,877 | Props total: 1157 1157
 Sniggit said:
exactly, people are always gonna love handheld gaming for the fact its that... Handheld gaming. the average person, or who can think clearly haha, knows that its just more comfortable and fun to use something thats specifically DESIGNED for gaming, compared to something that has the POSSIBILLITY to game, if you understand what I mean

and as long as the DS is portrayed as for the younger generation, the vita isnt going to truly fail because even if i KNEW that the vita was a.ss wank, i would still get it over a DS3 because it brings with it a more mature image when playing

its all about image, and as long as there is ego n all that bullsh*t handheld gaming will not fail
But thats the reason its not selling well in japan. DS sells well in japan cuz of its casual/young image that the Japanese culture eats up. In N.America and Europe we don't do that cutesy BS when we game we on handhelds, we want a full on experience thats more mature when we pull out the vita. I mean I wouldn't mind having Dark Souls in my hands just scaled down some so I could level my character on the go!
 6 years ago '05        #100
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
 coolio said:
it's not really a good idea to make up things if they're really easy to dispute..like dude said, ps3 had higher rated titles and a game like MGS alone renders any xbox exclusive useless

and everybody knows gran turismo will always be racing king and i actually like forza, but seeing as u xbox fanboys always wanna mention sales, GT5 prologue alone outsold forza
Prologue sold 4 million, Forza 3 sold 5 million lol, and..

Forza 3 - 92 average rating
Forza 4 - 91 average rating

Gran Turismo 5 Prologue - 80 average rating
Gran Turismo 5 - 84 average rating
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago