Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
63 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Deuterion said:
PS3 is not better than the 360 especially with that awful sixaxis controller.

mocking the Xbox fanboys, I like that
 6 years ago '05        #62
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
 coolio said:
That's the problem with Sony, they always release the best gaming systems (ps1, ps2, ps3, etc), but always overprice them at first..it might be the fact that their parts are more expensive seeing as they don't use cheap parts like Microsoft which I guess protects its costumers from an embarrassing failure rate of 79%, but they still need to lower the initial price a bit
sony never seem to learn from their mistakes,its like they get some joy out of fuking up.....

i play some games on the iphone and anything above kiddie shyt is stupid...the touch controls are straight a.ss
 12-31-2011, 07:19 PM         #63
angusfooburger 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I might cop a vita. Just would I play it enough? It looks cool and would be great for flights, trips, ect. I think they should have made this a tablet/ gaming system. I guess I will have to look into it more.
 12-31-2011, 07:21 PM         #64
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nobody checking for this bullsh*t...why the fu*k they still trying to drop handheld's?
 6 years ago '08        #65
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,929 | Props total: 7321 7321
 VictoryThagr8 said:
PSP flopped in the US hard while its was selling like hot cakes in japan.
It honestly didn't. For its price point the PSP did decent it just wasn't seeing Nintendo because of affordability and game selection.
 6 years ago '04        #66
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
$2,753 | Props total: 95 95
They should of released it world wide starting December 15th thats their biggest mistake. Also aren't Japanese Vitas more pricier its like 300+ in NA its retailing for 249$ which is a pretty damn good deal.

Just give it some time the launch titles are aimed for more of a Western Audience.
 6 years ago '10        #67
rek0nize 66 heat pts66
space
space
$9,238 | Props total: 1285 1285
How come Jess didn't make this thread??

Something is fishy.

Is he trying to protect Sony?
 6 years ago '11        #68
DJ EM Double 29 heat pts29
space
space
$6,710 | Props total: 3056 3056
 rek0nize said:
How come Jess didn't make this thread??

Something is fishy.

Is he trying to protect Sony?
 6 years ago '04        #69
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,387 | Props total: 6424 6424
 proof1984 said:
nobody checking for this bullsh*t...why the fu*k they still trying to drop handheld's?
the same reason they always had handhelds. people have long road trips and need the kids to stfu
 6 years ago '04        #70
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 1575 1575
 VictoryThagr8 said:
PSP flopped in the US hard while its was selling like hot cakes in japan.
PSP is at 22 million in the US alone
 6 years ago '05        #71
Flatbush85 53 heat pts53
space
space
$14,382 | Props total: 680 680
 Ocarina of Time said:
The PSP has sold 70 million.... If that's doing nothing then I wish I was Sony, because making $70 mill by doing nothing sounds damn good to me.
Wait you mean to tell me they sold the PSP for a dollar each!!?? Why the fu*k did I pay so much for it?
 6 years ago '04        #72
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Cool well anything can sell when it goes to 70$ after a while you fruit. sh*t isn't selling now. The go flopped and this will too. The 3ds aint sellin no more son. You need to get out of the handheld market you phaggot.

Hah is this gay a handheld gamer only? lol. Sorry but your sh*t is done get mad you bought a sh*t system.
3DS is still going strong. Vita hit a slump but its only out in Japan with not alot of key JRPG titles wait until the global launch.

I aint a fan of AAA cellphone gaming I will play the simple time k!llers but GTA3 or COD on a iPhone isn't a great experience I would get fed up and smash my phone.
 6 years ago '05        #73
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,463 | Props total: 4410 4410
It's the time..were all busy adults, unless you take a train or a bus to work everyday you simply have no time to fit in hand held gaming. Which brings me to my point, we buy these handhelds for our kids, but $250 is way too steep for a childs toy. Thats why parents aren't buying these either. Only after the 3DS dropped in price and Super Mario 3d land, Zelda and the new Mario Kart dropped did it start selling, especially during the holidays.

So Sony, drop the price and come out with a nice game.
 6 years ago '04        #74
ggfresh 15 heat pts15
space
space
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
It's the time..were all busy adults, unless you take a train or a bus to work everyday you simply have no time to fit in hand held gaming. Which brings me to my point, we buy these handhelds for our kids, but $250 is way too steep for a childs toy. Thats why parents aren't buying these either. Only after the 3DS dropped in price and Super Mario 3d land, Zelda and the new Mario Kart dropped did it start selling, especially during the holidays.

So Sony, drop the price and come out with a nice game.
It really depends 250 is a great freaking price your buying a device that is twice as powerfull as an iPad 2 with front and rear touch screens, dual analog controlls and a pretty damn good feature set. PS Vita is even addition for adults that live in compact places with remote play your wife/gf can be watching the TV while you can play the PS3 games on your PS Vita or if your playing a game of 2K you can save your game on your console and then continue on your handheld.

Not only that Vita will have APPs so you can check your facebook and all that on your portable console.

I would rather buy a PS Vita than a Tablet but im such a gadget freak I will buy both. Vita can do the basics of a tablet just fine but tablets dont have the console like experience that the Vita can provide.

Sure you can make the argument oh man I can play GTA 3 on my iPad well the Vita has the ability to play GTA V so take that :P
 6 years ago '09        #75
Final Boss 184 heat pts184
space
space
$7,130 | Props total: 317 317
n*ggas is releasing consoles without any games these days....sh*ts fu*kin tarded when you got a 3ds and not even a mario or zelda game was released......same with vita

all sony has to do is release MAG on vita to have a n*gga under his work desk like George Costanza
 6 years ago '11        #76
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
MAG was complete trash. The vita has an extensive launch line-up, they got uncharted, resistance, dynasty warriors, wipeout, and numerous other titles at launch in either japan or america. the 3ds had nothing of relevance sans street f!ghter.
 6 years ago '09        #77
space
space
 Jesszman said:
MAG was complete trash. The vita has an extensive launch line-up, they got uncharted, resistance, dynasty warriors, wipeout, and numerous other titles at launch in either japan or america. the 3ds had nothing of relevance sans street f!ghter.

MAG wasnt trash brah ...the only thing "trash" is your ability at judging good games
 6 years ago '09        #78
space
space
 WalterWhite said:
At this point Sony should just pull out on Playstation/video games and just focus on TV's, Blu-ray players, phones, nice headphones or that next thing.

They are behind the curve on everything... Dropped a system(PS3) with basically no online capabilities when it was obvious that video games was going in that direction.

Drop another handheld device in 2012 when everybody owns a smartphone with good enough games on it to get them through the day until they can get to their real system. Not to mention it has minimal upgrades compared to the PSP which dropped 7 years ago.

damn yall n*ggas ignant as fu*k or xbox fanboy

just because you pay $$$ out the a.ss for cross chat you probably never used doesnt mean theres no online capabilities, if anything xbox live has less capabilities cuz sony exclusives ALL have dedicated servers, meaning no f*ggy lag you f*ggots get in halo.....sony got wayyyyyyyy more exclusives tooo, they got this sh*t on lock boy just watch
 6 years ago '06        #79
WillScrillz5000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,666 | Props total: 552 552
Nobody wants a Vita after they saw how Sony handled the PSP. No one wants to spend that money plus games (which they probably already bought in the past which are not backwards compatible, fu*k you Sony) and not be able to play anything new after a couple years. Plus, it's the same damn price as a console.
 6 years ago '06        #80
WillScrillz5000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,666 | Props total: 552 552
 Final Boss said:

damn yall n*ggas ignant as fu*k or xbox fanboy

just because you pay $$$ out the a.ss for cross chat you probably never used doesnt mean theres no online capabilities, if anything xbox live has less capabilities cuz sony exclusives ALL have dedicated servers, meaning no f*ggy lag you f*ggots get in halo.....sony got wayyyyyyyy more exclusives tooo, they got this sh*t on lock boy just watch
Hmm, you def sound like a Sony fanboy.

You're right, Sony's games don't seem to lag as much but that's because no one is there online playing to use up the server space Plus, the NETCODE built into games has a huge effect on lag; the better the code the less lag.

Face it, PS2 was really good but Sony stopped giving fans what they wanted with the PS3.
Oh yeah, and I never have a problem with lag on the 360 soooo....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now