Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,362 | Props total: 4221 4221
 Jesszman said:
The games are up to $50, and it doesn't just play games.
I bet it doesn't do as much as my iPhone though.

tj.iscool said:
who the fukk in their "RIGHT MIND" <---catch the caps would wanna
replace handhelds to play on a damn smartphone or tablet?

An I don't even like handheld gaming either
Everybody according to sales.
 6 years ago '11        #42
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 Deuterion said:
I bet it doesn't do as much as my iPhone though.

Everybody according to sales.
It probably doesn't because it's main focus is playing games, your iphone can't play uncharted, wipeout, dynasty warriors, gravity daze, Call of Duty, and numerous other titles like that (unless you're using onlive). At the end of the day, dedicated handhelds are going to be the best place to game because that's their core function, the applications being offered such as skype for calling, twitter, the internet browser, near, the camera, and whatever else sony puts on the psn for the vita, are just subsidiaries being offered to the consumer.
 6 years ago '06        #43
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
These companies come out with these things and set outrageous expectations and then act like they're hurting when something doesn't sell the way they expected it to. This is just Forbes anyway though, that douchebag inherited billions of dollars from his dad and then anointed himself worthy of being a presidential candidate and worthy of telling everybody who's successful and who isn't.
 6 years ago '11        #44
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
 Jesszman said:
It probably doesn't because it's main focus is playing games, your iphone can't play uncharted, wipeout, dynasty warriors, gravity daze, Call of Duty, and numerous other titles like that (unless you're using onlive). At the end of the day, dedicated handhelds are going to be the best place to game because that's their core function, the applications being offered such as skype for calling, twitter, the internet browser, near, the camera, and whatever else sony puts on the psn for the vita, are just subsidiaries being offered to the consumer.
Like I stated previously, we are in the age of convergence where one device can take the place of many and often for a cheaper price. Devices like the 3DS and the PSP that are only able to do 1 thing well are not going to be able to survive in this climate unless there is something about it that differentiates itself to the point that consumers see value in it against a phone/tablet. Why do you think Nintendo went with 3D for this iteration of the 3DS? They wanted to differentiate their product in a way that the convergence products (Smartphones and Tablets) couldn't. Games like Infinity Blade 2 and Dead Space show that Smartphones and Tablets are capable of high quality gaming and for much cheaper (both are 7 bucks). Yes, do I think the Vita offer some high-quality games? Yes! But I can play Dead Space on my iPad, swipe to the left and start working on a spreadsheet in iWork, swipe to the left again and edit a movie in iMovie, and then surf the internet...that's value and that's why traditional handhelds will slowly fade away.
 6 years ago '09        #45
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,693 | Props total: 6192 6192
 Bea5T said:
And the vita should sell much better in America than Japan
Why? Japan usually eat anything Sony makes up, there gaming products usually sell like hotcakes there.
 12-31-2011, 03:45 PM         #46
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bedewe22 said:
Game Gear status
game gear was my sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #47
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 832 832
 Jesszman said:
The games are up to $50, and it doesn't just play games.
$50 for handheld game is silly, even if it is for a flagship game. And the other sh*t it does....facebook, twitter, web....is already better served up on a smartphone.

This thing sounded good on paper and was a first day cop for me. But after reading all this stuff, I'm gonna wait until Holiday 2012 to see if there's a price drop or sumthin
 6 years ago '08        #48
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 Storchaveli said:
MS won
WOn what?
 6 years ago '08        #49
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Why? Japan usually eat anything Sony makes up, there gaming products usually sell like hotcakes there.
really how did the psp do?
 6 years ago '11        #50
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1184 1184
 YoungRay20 said:
WOn what?
Its like when people say Jay-z won when Nas takes an L or visa versa.
It may not have anything to do with nas or jay but people count it as a win for the other.
So because Sony is taking an L, Microsoft got a win.
 6 years ago '06        #51
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
That's the problem with Sony, they always release the best gaming systems (ps1, ps2, ps3, etc), but always overprice them at first..it might be the fact that their parts are more expensive seeing as they don't use cheap parts like Microsoft which I guess protects its costumers from an embarrassing failure rate of 79%, but they still need to lower the initial price a bit
 6 years ago '04        #52
badboy600 15 heat pts15
space
space
$5,357 | Props total: 1575 1575
Sony needs to really rethink the pricing of at least the games and accessories before the US Launch
 6 years ago '11        #53
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
 coolio said:
That's the problem with Sony, they always release the best gaming systems (ps1, ps2, ps3, etc), but always overprice them at first..it might be the fact that their parts are more expensive seeing as they don't use cheap parts like Microsoft which I guess protects its costumers from an embarrassing failure rate of 79%, but they still need to lower the initial price a bit
PS3 is not better than the 360 especially with that awful sixaxis controller.
 6 years ago '06        #54
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,336 | Props total: 1413 1413
i can pick up one for 100 dollars now?
 6 years ago '11        #55
space
space
space
dualshock 3 not sixaxis.
 6 years ago '11        #56
space
space
space
 Blockburner28 said:
i can pick up one for 100 dollars now?
a vita? no, they're not available in the usa until february, and even then they're 250 for wifi and 300 for 3g
 6 years ago '04        #57
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,901 | Props total: 832 832
 Jesszman said:
dualshock 3 not sixaxis.
It was Sixaxis first. Sony's arrogant a.ss claimed that rumbling was so "last gen". After they realized their stupidity, they put it back in and called it the DualShock 3
 6 years ago '11        #58
space
space
space
 Tha754kid said:
It was Sixaxis first. Sony's arrogant a.ss claimed that rumbling was so "last gen". After they realized their stupidity, they put it back in and called it the DualShock 3
They did that because they were in a lawsuit with some company so they couldn't put rumble, that was an idiotic decision.
 6 years ago '04        #59
D-Block. 
space
space
$1,963 | Props total: 0 0
i got a few mates who imported the vita from japan. Looks like major firmware needed for it. Games freeze up when you play them. Hopefully sony can fix these probs. 3G is locked to a single carrier. The WIFI model is the one that is selling well. As just about everyone is returning the 3G model because of the single carrier issue.
 6 years ago '04        #60
VictoryThagr8 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$11,324 | Props total: 2729 2729
 YoungRay20 said:
really how did the psp do?
PSP flopped in the US hard while its was selling like hot cakes in japan.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy