most viewed right now
Amber rose slept with 21 savage best friend
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Pusha T - Daytona album cover released!
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #81
Avon_Barksdale 4472 heat pts4472
space
space
$45,182 | Props total: 69131 69131
 treetopfive said:
beadle >
Yea when she come's to work...ESPN seems to give her anything she want's also, I don't no how many day's off she get's but I'm sure it's alot.
 6 years ago '04        #82
justinjones 312 heat pts312
space
space
$50,700 | Props total: 9701 9701
 Avon_Barksdale said:
Yea when she come's to work...ESPN seems to give her anything she want's also, I don't no how many day's off she get's but I'm sure it's alot.

they both take a lot of days off. i can see cowherds excuse he does the radio show every morning or doing one in la sometimes. outside of that pod cast sh!t what does beadle do

thatruest said:
I know Skip, & I'm happy for him. I spoke to him after the December 5th show & he was genuinely happy. He doesn't have as much control over topics as most of you might think, & that's something he's working on. He's survived in the field 30+ years. How many journalists do that? He adjusted very well & knew what stuck & went all the way with it just so he could maintain a job on this level that has to do with sports. He loves the hell out of what he does.

Edit-In case some of you are wondering how I know Skip, I've posted this before, but my uncle went to Vanderbilt with him and they became friends. I've met him more than a handful of times & speak to him here & there through phone. He's actually helped me learn a lot about engaging audiences.

it does take some kind of ability to be around sports that long. i can't really be mad that it turned into this because i know that if it wasn't 1st and 10 most likely i wasn't looking at it and a lot of people probably did the same

Last edited by justinjones; 12-31-2011 at 08:47 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #83
rahnySigel 
space
space
space
$176 | Props total: 16 16
 thatruest said:
I know Skip, & I'm happy for him. I spoke to him after the December 5th show & he was genuinely happy. He doesn't have as much control over topics as most of you might think, & that's something he's working on. He's survived in the field 30+ years. How many journalists do that? He adjusted very well & knew what stuck & went all the way with it just so he could maintain a job on this level that has to do with sports. He loves the hell out of what he does.

Edit-In case some of you are wondering how I know Skip, I've posted this before, but my uncle went to Vanderbilt with him and they became friends. I've met him more than a handful of times & speak to him here & there through phone. He's actually helped me learn a lot about engaging audiences.
In case you we're wondering, who cares Stan... Fukn clown
 6 years ago '05        #84
Sizzler01 18 heat pts18
space
space
$5,352 | Props total: 1749 1749
 rahnySigel said:
chill out brah
 01-01-2012, 03:21 AM         #85
tonyk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rahnySigel said:
obviously you do, otherwise you wouldn't go to the effort of quoting him. take a chill pill.
 01-01-2012, 06:01 AM         #86
jackedNtan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she's a better looking version of jay. i say keep her.

(i fu*ked her too btw)
 6 years ago '04        #87
Prjhov03 
space
space
$1,583 | Props total: 35 35
 gathugga said:
Is Reschia Candidate still there? I haven't watched that show in a min cuz I can't stand Skip.
Im wit u homie, skip is a birch and I don't get why no one else sees it! But u do miss Reschia Candidate, she is s3xy as hell, by far the finest on ESPN! Bring her back to First Take
 6 years ago '06        #88
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,467 | Props total: 836 836
 justinjones said:

[pic - click to view]

is that Trey Wingo in the back with a datass face
 6 years ago '10        #89
Jruk2345 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 260 260
 thatruest said:

To me skip is the best AT sports debate. He not only knows his stuff he gets u so pissed or on his side u keep watching what he will say next
 6 years ago '04        #90
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$19,161 | Props total: 1735 1735
 BlackandGifted said:
is that Trey Wingo in the back with a datass face
it is, bruh.
 6 years ago '04        #91
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,330 | Props total: 798 798
stephen a is the worst. He does not pay attention and just ramble to stretch time to think of something to say. Its almost a mockery or minstrel show when Stephen A is on. As a black man im embarrassed because i hope others dont think he speaks for all of us. I cant believe i agree with bayless more than A.
 6 years ago '10        #92
SoFresh170 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,055 | Props total: 3003 3003
no not really, she wasnt one of the best looking females
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
condoms are lame as fu-k
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
65 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
45 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
265 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
58 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
79 comments
1 day ago