Is anyone going to miss Dana Jacobson?

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
85 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
56 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #81
Avon_Barksdale 4344 heat pts4344
space
space
$42,483 | Props total: 56015 56015
 treetopfive said:
beadle >
Yea when she come's to work...ESPN seems to give her anything she want's also, I don't no how many day's off she get's but I'm sure it's alot.
 6 years ago '04        #82
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,442 | Props total: 6510 6510
 Avon_Barksdale said:
Yea when she come's to work...ESPN seems to give her anything she want's also, I don't no how many day's off she get's but I'm sure it's alot.

they both take a lot of days off. i can see cowherds excuse he does the radio show every morning or doing one in la sometimes. outside of that pod cast sh!t what does beadle do

thatruest said:
I know Skip, & I'm happy for him. I spoke to him after the December 5th show & he was genuinely happy. He doesn't have as much control over topics as most of you might think, & that's something he's working on. He's survived in the field 30+ years. How many journalists do that? He adjusted very well & knew what stuck & went all the way with it just so he could maintain a job on this level that has to do with sports. He loves the hell out of what he does.

Edit-In case some of you are wondering how I know Skip, I've posted this before, but my uncle went to Vanderbilt with him and they became friends. I've met him more than a handful of times & speak to him here & there through phone. He's actually helped me learn a lot about engaging audiences.

it does take some kind of ability to be around sports that long. i can't really be mad that it turned into this because i know that if it wasn't 1st and 10 most likely i wasn't looking at it and a lot of people probably did the same

Last edited by justinjones; 12-31-2011 at 09:47 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #83
rahnySigel 
space
space
space
$174 | Props total: 16 16
 thatruest said:
I know Skip, & I'm happy for him. I spoke to him after the December 5th show & he was genuinely happy. He doesn't have as much control over topics as most of you might think, & that's something he's working on. He's survived in the field 30+ years. How many journalists do that? He adjusted very well & knew what stuck & went all the way with it just so he could maintain a job on this level that has to do with sports. He loves the hell out of what he does.

Edit-In case some of you are wondering how I know Skip, I've posted this before, but my uncle went to Vanderbilt with him and they became friends. I've met him more than a handful of times & speak to him here & there through phone. He's actually helped me learn a lot about engaging audiences.
In case you we're wondering, who cares Stan... Fukn clown
 6 years ago '05        #84
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,066 | Props total: 1046 1046
 rahnySigel said:
chill out brah
 01-01-2012, 04:21 AM         #85
tonyk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rahnySigel said:
obviously you do, otherwise you wouldn't go to the effort of quoting him. take a chill pill.
 01-01-2012, 07:01 AM         #86
jackedNtan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
she's a better looking version of jay. i say keep her.

(i fu*ked her too btw)
 6 years ago '04        #87
Prjhov03 
space
space
$1,577 | Props total: 27 27
 gathugga said:
Is Reschia Candidate still there? I haven't watched that show in a min cuz I can't stand Skip.
Im wit u homie, skip is a birch and I don't get why no one else sees it! But u do miss Reschia Candidate, she is s3xy as hell, by far the finest on ESPN! Bring her back to First Take
 6 years ago '06        #88
BlackandGifted 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,431 | Props total: 788 788
 justinjones said:

[pic - click to view]

is that Trey Wingo in the back with a datass face
 6 years ago '10        #89
Jruk2345 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 238 238
 thatruest said:

To me skip is the best AT sports debate. He not only knows his stuff he gets u so pissed or on his side u keep watching what he will say next
 6 years ago '04        #90
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,907 | Props total: 1149 1149
 BlackandGifted said:
is that Trey Wingo in the back with a datass face
it is, bruh.
 6 years ago '04        #91
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 716 716
stephen a is the worst. He does not pay attention and just ramble to stretch time to think of something to say. Its almost a mockery or minstrel show when Stephen A is on. As a black man im embarrassed because i hope others dont think he speaks for all of us. I cant believe i agree with bayless more than A.
 6 years ago '10        #92
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,313 | Props total: 1964 1964
no not really, she wasnt one of the best looking females
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
203 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy