Forbes Richest Rappers From 2007-2011

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
130 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
284 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,285 | Props total: 23795 23795
 Millerionaire87 said:
the crazy thing about wayne is that he earned 66 million with no business outside of music!!...all that money is from music...so imagine if he had his hands in other ventures like the other people on that list !.... now you know so when stunna say when it comes to this music sh*t; nobody makes more money than them and thats the truth !... but outside of music alot of other people like who's on the list do !

Hov - 40/40 club, artful dodger, billionaire boys club, roca wear, and etc

50- Vitamin water, movies, g-unit books, and etc

Puff- Sean Jean, Fragrance, Bad Boy Films, and etc

Yeezy - Clothing Line Overseas, Nike Deal, LV Deal, Restaurants and etc

Tmberland - dont remember what he owns but he owns something lol

Dre - Beats By Dre..Nuff Said...n*gga just sold half of the company over to HTC for 300mil

Skateboard P - Ice cream, Shares in Bape, Skateboard & Accessories Line, etc !

Snoop - Colt 45 deal, Chairman of Priority Records, and etc

Luda - Soul Headphones, Restaurants, and etc

Wayne - Music, Music, Music...The only other business deals that i know of as recent is the Discover Card deal he just signed and his new TrukFit clothing line and thats pretty much it !...so imagine if he branched out into other biz ventures ! so all that sh*t yall talkin bout Wayne and baby lost is stupid as fu*k !...Wayne makin 66 million from just music is winning big time...if you take away all of tha other biz that those artist do outside of music you would be surprise on how much hov, diddy, fif and dre n dem makes from music !...Wayne would be #1 on that sh*t ! ....its call "Logical Thinking" people
dre won.
 12-30-2011, 10:40 PM         #62
Bangladesh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They all can by our soul
 6 years ago '11        #63
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,561 | Props total: 9466 9466
 blueeffect3 said:
King 50 came in at number 2 without the help of beyonce.50 sh*tted on jay z.Hater eat a d!ck.
you're an idiot its got nothing to do with beyonce jay made that money himself and im pretty sure beyonce made even more than that so together it's even more

Millerionaire87 said:
i know but im saying this list has been put together based on how much money they have earned in all the biz ventures they got their hands in overall...but im saying "Outside Of Music"!!!... wayne doesnt have his hands in any other ventures like theses dudes do outside of music !!...so when baby made the statement that Himself and Wayne Do the most in industry and make the most music; he's telling the truth !... who's makin more money than these dudes in the Hip-Hop Industry out of the people that was named in this list !??? just from music only!!!... you would be an a.ss if you say HOV !... Like Baby Said "Wayne Make The Most And He Do The Most When It Comes To This Rap sh*t"...but outside of music of course hov Wins that hands down!...because he has tons of biz ventures !!!!...but in music he dont make the most !
jay did make more off music
 6 years ago '04        #64
WOODS5000 
space
space
$2,163 | Props total: 92 92
 iPod160 said:
where is T.I.??

My Deals Never Get Screwed, My Contracts Practice Abstinence
I'm Masterin This Program, Hazin' These Undergraduates
So, Pimpin' Be Easy, Quit Catchin' Feelings
Cuz You Worth A Couple Hundred Grand, And I'm Worth Millions
Nobodys Thinkin' About You, Plus Your Beats Ain't Legit
So Please Stay Off The T.I.P. Of My d!ck
 6 years ago '04        #65
Kap(Da)King|M 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,208 | Props total: 102 102
NY hustlers run this sh*t as always
 6 years ago '09        #66
asid12345678 23 heat pts23
space
space
$971 | Props total: 0 0
how come Em and Lil wayne have equal cash when Em doesn't have any protege like Drake(50 released BISD and we all know what happened) and doesn't tour like Wayne
 12-31-2011, 01:03 AM         #67
Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 asid12345678 said:
how come Em and Lil wayne have equal cash when Em doesn't have any protege like Drake(50 released BISD and we all know what happened) and doesn't tour like Wayne
U do know the list is from 07 50 released Curtis that year which sold more than TML
 12-31-2011, 01:04 AM         #68
Tybigbigguy 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S W A N said:
Not really. Only shows that 50 struck gold with vitamin water. He and Jay both had reeboks with the S. Carter edition being one of reeboks top sellers. sh*t i forgot 50 had a clothing line seeing as how nobody wears it anymore. Rocawear is still selling well. This a just a 4 yr sample. Over a career im sure Jay blows him away.
U probably live in Africa or Europe
 6 years ago '04        #69
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,433 | Props total: 6484 6484
 Tybigbigguy said:
U do know the list is from 07 50 released Curtis that year which sold more than TML

and pink friday is about to outsell both of them
 12-31-2011, 01:41 AM         #70
Deetee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:

and pink friday is about to outsell both of them
She needs to do an extra 1.4 million to outsell curtis which i doubt.
 6 years ago '04        #71
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,433 | Props total: 6484 6484
 Deetee said:
She needs to do an extra 1.4 million to outsell curtis which i doubt.

curtis did 3 mill?

point was that lil wayne's artists did better than eminem's in that time period
 6 years ago '04        #72
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,657 | Props total: 5344 5344
 Millerionaire87 said:
the crazy thing about wayne is that he earned 66 million with no business outside of music!!...all that money is from music...so imagine if he had his hands in other ventures like the other people on that list !.... now you know so when stunna say when it comes to this music sh*t; nobody makes more money than them and thats the truth !... but outside of music alot of other people like who's on the list do !

Dre - Beats By Dre..Nuff Said...n*gga just sold half of the company over to HTC for 300mil

Wayne - Music, Music, Music...The only other business deals that i know of as recent is the Discover Card deal he just signed and his new TrukFit clothing line and thats pretty much it !...so imagine if he branched out into other biz ventures ! so all that sh*t yall talkin bout Wayne and baby lost is stupid as fu*k !...Wayne makin 66 million from just music is winning big time...if you take away all of tha other biz that those artist do outside of music you would be surprise on how much hov, diddy, fif and dre n dem makes from music !...Wayne would be #1 on that sh*t ! ....its call "Logical Thinking" people

Its called tell Wayne to get his hustle up ..
 12-31-2011, 11:52 AM         #73
Shawn James 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KingP1n said:
Jay Been in the game how long?
And homie only 30 something ahead of 50 cent...
Shows 50 is one of the smartest rappers within the past 10 Years!
the differnce is that 50 is on the decline and hov ain't never coming down... it seems
 12-31-2011, 12:51 PM         #74
Deetee 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Shawn James said:
the differnce is that 50 is on the decline and hov ain't never coming down... it seems
On the decline musically, not business wise
 6 years ago '04        #75
jkp 1 heat pts
space
space
$723 | Props total: 490 490
Wow wheres Em at? Dude was still making money even tho he wasn't rapping.....
 12-31-2011, 02:05 PM         #76
Millerionaire87 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aesop730 said:
 6 years ago '11        #77
Officer William 7 heat pts
space
space
$488 | Props total: 1 1
50 cent only came out in what 2002 / 2003 that's boss sh*t right there
 6 years ago '06        #78
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,460 | Props total: 2648 2648
 Millerionaire87 said:

Thats Skateboard P
 6 years ago '11        #79
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
Nobody is making more than Wayne/Baby off MUSIC, so stop that noise. Jay-Z shouldn't even be compared to anybody. Might well consider him more of a business man than an actual rapper. 50 Cent as well. Wayne just makes music, and has artists that sell, and tours his a.ss off. 66 Mill in music alone is winning. But anyways, idk why people always have to compare and try to down the other guy. n*ggas can't just see a list and be like, congrats they all eating. Always gotta be some JayZ/Kanye vs. Wayne/Baby deal.
 6 years ago '11        #80
Kid Cunner 400 heat pts400
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 2 2
 Aesop730 said:
Maybe he doesn't want to? Maybe he's content with just being a rapper and making money that way. Or maybe he just hasn't felt the need to branch out yet, tho it looks like he's starting to now. n*ggas act like 66 mill in 4 years is little money. Like oh man, this ain't sh*t, I need to get my hustle up and make 500 million. Like dude is set for like regardless, Jay-Z might have more money but does it even matter? Neither of them will spend it all before they die.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
99 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
14 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy