Dec 30-Community Leaders Blame Air Jordan Shoes For Rising Crime:Say Michael Jordan Should Speak Up

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
65 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #61
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,776 | Props total: 12277 12277
 614FACE said:
Told people when sh*t popped off that they where gonna k!ll that midnight release sh*t. I wouldn't doubt if they raised the prices to avoid the bullsh*t.

But everytime I think about these shoes I hear those uncle ruckus horns in my head.
Just means more drugs will be sold to cop em bruh

Those Concords would be sold out if they were $400
 6 years ago '07        #62
JamcnPrettyboy 96 heat pts96
space
space
$23,478 | Props total: 6147 6147
its not MJ's job to tell those monkeys to behave themselves.
 6 years ago '04        #63
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,516 | Props total: 324 324
It isn't his fault these people act like savages over some shoes
 6 years ago '09        #64
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,913 | Props total: 840 840
The only thing I blame nike and Jordan for is the price and availabilty of the shoe,besides that it's nothing but fools going nits over a shoe.
 6 years ago '09        #65
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,913 | Props total: 840 840
 hustlehard365 said:
jordan has to lower his prices because poor people can't afford them...i can't afford a benz and people are getting jacked for theirs all the time should i petition mercedes to lower the prices and increase the volume of their inventory so i can afford them
A shoe n*gga,not an automotive!
 12-31-2011, 12:24 PM         #66
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hustlehard365 said:
jordan has to lower his prices because poor people can't afford them...i can't afford a benz and people are getting jacked for theirs all the time should i petition mercedes to lower the prices and increase the volume of their inventory so i can afford them
I do not think Jordan should lower the price of his shoes because people are getting robbed for them, but your analogy is not entirely accurate. Mercedes does not make over 1000% profit off of selling a Benz, Jordan/Nike does. Mercedes actually sells its cars at a reasonable price when you consider the engineering and quality of parts being used to make the cars. With Jordans you are not paying for better quality, just name and design. There is no reason for Jordans to be priced so high as to make over 1000% profit. The only reason they are priced so high is because people are willing to pay for them.

Broke people should not be buying $200 shoes anyway. Smarten up.
 6 years ago '04        #67
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
The demand is greater than supply which also equates to an increase in crime when it comes to limited releases like the concords. There is no reason for it.
 6 years ago '04        #68
scooner 
space
space
$728 | Props total: 119 119
same song, diff story, no changes, same results. been happening since the early 90's. back then foos were gettin popped for starter jackets too. SMH.
 6 years ago '09        #69
MrF3rrari 
space
space
space
$35 | Props total: 5 5
 marcusaka50 said:
Yup and they wnt to blame jordan for the way people are acting. Just like black people want blame every body but themselves.
Im on the West Coast and and I can honestly say we conducted ourselves in a peaceful and fun manner! This ghetto sh*t is happening in the SOUTH! Yah south n*ggas need to learn how to talk properly before goin to buy some shoes!
 6 years ago '08        #70
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
Jordan don't give a fuk bout these n*ggas
 6 years ago '05        #71
Killaaj 
space
space
$2,370 | Props total: 64 64
 Freemind said:

$10 shoes for $180

And broke people want em to look good...

Losers

So u rich my guy?? And Nba players broke too? They wear them.... Jordans come out every month They are only 180 and if thats alot to you then ur BROKE
 6 years ago '06        #72
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,785 | Props total: 469 469
**Kanye West voice** Michael Jordan doesn't care about black people.
 6 years ago '10        #73
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
All these pus*y a.ss white boys talkin bout black people like they didn't wish they was black
 6 years ago '09        #74
SoSassy69 
space
space
$15,051 | Props total: 195 195
When it comes to Jordans the words "limited edition" always make me laugh. Cuz after everyone k!lls eachother the first day it comes out, the stores get new shipments by the end of the week anyway.

And NONE of these Jordans are NEW. They just come out in different colors, or sometimes even the same eexact color. They just add the word "retro" to it.

I got my son the concords tho
 6 years ago '10        #75
Jinusean 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,287 | Props total: 10 10
A classic case of not taking responsibility on one's actions. Any time a community is blaming a celebrity for stupid sh*t people do in their own community, those leaders aren't and will not be or amount to sh*t
 6 years ago '07        #76
PurpleKush 11 heat pts11
space
space
$4,455 | Props total: 2224 2224
Blacks need to blame themseleves.What race acts more lazy and violent when everything is given to them by the government. MJ dont need to say sh*t
 6 years ago '09        #77
MrF3rrari 
space
space
space
$35 | Props total: 5 5
Nothing but dumbass SOUTH n*ggas who cant speak proper for sh*t were the ones who were doin all the f!ghtin!
 6 years ago '04        #78
Pichito25 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 59 59
 CoochieCrook said:
Thats the whole point though. Folks been k!lling over Jordans for many years. Jordan knows folks behavior will not change. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing people were being murdered and robbed over something MY name is on.
people get robbed and k!lled for cars, jewelry, ipods...all kinds of sh*t.

should all businesses need to put out a statement and drop prices whenever someone is robbed or k!lled for a product?
 6 years ago '05        #79
Universal~Mind 59 heat pts59
space
space
$12,109 | Props total: 527 527
I love how they blame the jordan brand...... I mean why don't they take responsibility for their own doing? Where do we start? Nike just releases a product..... Who makes these people get so hyped over it? Word of mouth? Marketing? How about today's overly materialistic hip hop? Where does it start? You know where it starts..............?

You really wanna know? It starts with the man in the mirror!!!
 12-31-2011, 07:39 PM         #80
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
smh!!!!.....you crackas k!ll me with this self righteous bullsh*t
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy