Dec 30-Community Leaders Blame Air Jordan Shoes For Rising Crime:Say Michael Jordan Should Speak Up

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
Hydroman 16 heat pts16
space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 1184 1184
 S W A N said:
Seems to me that everyone keeps talking bout "n*ggas this, n*ggas that" have seem to forgotten all about the "tickle me elmo" craze. While i dont recall anyone dying there were f!ghts breaking out all over the country for a toy. So its not just a "n*gga" thing.
Will cosign this too, cuz when white folks do the same sh*t over overpriced bullsh*t it's a "holiday trend". Like we've never seen people getting trampled going into Target or Walmart on black friday.
 6 years ago '11        #42
Mikey c 
space
space
$1,225 | Props total: 390 390

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #43
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,251 | Props total: 1286 1286
 DrX said:
killing over js is so 90s....i guess the new generation on that to
"I've been nice since n*ggas got k!lled over 8-ball jackets, and Reebok pumps that didn't do sh*t to the sneaker."
 6 years ago '11        #44
CoochieCrook 
space
space
$2,941 | Props total: 2766 2766
 marcusaka50 said:
Yup and they wnt to blame jordan for the way people are acting. Just like black people want blame every body but themselves.
Thats the whole point though. Folks been k!lling over Jordans for many years. Jordan knows folks behavior will not change. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing people were being murdered and robbed over something MY name is on.
 6 years ago '05        #45
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
jordan has to lower his prices because poor people can't afford them...i can't afford a benz and people are getting jacked for theirs all the time should i petition mercedes to lower the prices and increase the volume of their inventory so i can afford them
 6 years ago '05        #46
Reezyboi254 
space
space
space
$93 | Props total: 0 0
I find it funny how people believe collecting shoes is a "black people" thing. I been to plenty of releases and its always a mixed crowd. As far as these activist go they dont understand the sneaker culture. But of course they're going to blame Nike/Jordan, when do we ever blame the parents or address the true problems of our society. This is know different then when they tried to blame Eminem and Marilyn Manson for teenage violence.
 6 years ago '07        #47
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
 S W A N said:
Seems to me that everyone keeps talking bout "n*ggas this, n*ggas that" have seem to forgotten all about the "tickle me elmo" craze. While i dont recall anyone dying there were f!ghts breaking out all over the country for a toy. So its not just a "n*gga" thing.
fool weren't robbing cats at the bus stop for Tickle Me Elmo, no guns were involved....whose calling it a n*gga thing anyway? its just a ignorant thing.
 6 years ago '07        #48
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1124 1124
 Suppafresh said:
no it's because n*ggaz don't strive to be nothing but n*ggaz. They don't want better education or anything. They just want everything handed to them. Like it's the government fault. In a sense it really is cause they give them everything. Why don't they get up off they a.ss and be something instead trying to be the biggest D boy or freshest kid on the block and trying to be so fu*king hood.
 6 years ago '07        #49
MOTTAFOOKAH 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,327 | Props total: 1124 1124
 Mikey c said:

[pic - click to view]

12-30-2011, 11:24 PM         #50
mckart30 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i dont even like these jordans
 12-30-2011, 11:28 PM         #51
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S W A N said:
Key phrase being I don't remember anyone DYING. Sure there were f!ghts, which is stupid as sh*t, but notice those white women didn't go pull out a gun and k!ll someone over a fu*king toy? THAT is a **** thing.
 6 years ago '10        #52
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
13's>>>>>>>>>11's
 6 years ago '04        #53
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300
 Pete Butter said:
Black people should stop buying Jordan's based on the simple fact that Jordan despises black people.
...Proof?
 6 years ago '07        #54
timdog 926 heat pts926
space
space
$30,553 | Props total: 15092 15092
 CoochieCrook said:
Thats the whole point though. Folks been k!lling over Jordans for many years. Jordan knows folks behavior will not change. I wouldn't be able to sleep at night knowing people were being murdered and robbed over something MY name is on.
jordan dont give a sh*t thats why he dont care about the kids that were in the sweat shops making them or the ppl k!lling over them he could give a fu*k as long as his pockets stayed laced but was wanna of the owners claim he losing money cuz he in a small market
 6 years ago '11        #55
inthezone 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,008 | Props total: 2858 2858
why doesnt he just cut the middleman and sell them on nike.com?

these young kids never even seen him play they just followin trends
black people = biggest followers ( behind puerto ricans )
 6 years ago '06        #56
WillScrillz5000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,666 | Props total: 552 552
 Reezyboi254 said:
I find it funny how people believe collecting shoes is a "black people" thing. I been to plenty of releases and its always a mixed crowd. As far as these activist go they dont understand the sneaker culture. But of course they're going to blame Nike/Jordan, when do we ever blame the parents or address the true problems of our society. This is know different then when they tried to blame Eminem and Marilyn Manson for teenage violence.
Yes, mixed crowds DO attend shoe releases, but k!lling over shoes IS a black thing. And it's funny that you used "know" instead of "no"... I hope you see your error. Anyway.. I agree with you that parents should take more of the wrap than Nike/Jordan. I see more parents nowadays using TV to raise kids than themselves.

Last edited by WillScrillz5000; 12-31-2011 at 03:15 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #57
Sowhat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,571 | Props total: 1 1
Man. When I get to a pc, I'm gonna link up a bunch of ignorant shyt other races do. Please for 2012, don't take the bate. Blacks are not the only ones k!lling for these kicks.

In fact, other races k!ll for many different kind of consumer related products.

I live in one of the worst cities in the country. It makes the murder capital list every year. Things are not really that bad. Actually getting better. This realization opened my eyes to media agendas.

Everybody wants to shyt on black people. It's easy to hire them. Can even get a black person to talk down on blacks.

Just think common sense. No other race or culture has negative aspects? BS

But we really gotta do better. Went from k!lling for freedom too some damn shoes? We have to set a better example for our followers.
 6 years ago '06        #58
lato9905 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,422 | Props total: 2622 2622
I have an idea for the next release of J's. Drop small bombs from the sky over each location. That should take care of some of the issues.
 6 years ago '06        #59
lato9905 25 heat pts25
space
space
$8,422 | Props total: 2622 2622
Get money boys...Im still shaking my head over this bullsh*t. America! Where its cool to be ignorant and on food stamps!
 12-31-2011, 09:48 AM         #60
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ thinking for a sec MJ gives a fu*k.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
207 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy