Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
78 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '04        #81
doro85 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,166 | Props total: 435 435
No offense to people who work at best buy, but major of those workers dont kno sh*t
 6 years ago '11        #82
breadfoxx 
space
space
$529 | Props total: 239 239
saying f*g dont mean your're homophobic or hate gays just slang not saying its right but people say cause they just used to saying it
 6 years ago '10        #83
DJ Lodose 
space
space
$154 | Props total: 15 15
 Pierced Talentz said:
its operates on rainbows, continuous episodes of sponge bob, and inserting your finger in a hole to power it on
ROTFLMAO !!!!!!! Effin awesome !!!!!!!! :rolll augh:
 6 years ago '05        #84
Rapjunkie 19 heat pts19
space
space
$3,778 | Props total: 16 16
you're going to turn this guy in to the store manager? are you gay? or any of your friends that were there gay? then what's the problem?
 12-31-2011, 01:11 PM         #85
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Andrefrbk said:

[pic - click to view]

OH sh*t LOL
 01-01-2012, 05:49 PM         #86
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
That may be, it's still a fu*king professional work space where consumers who buy from your store keep you in work.

If you want to act like a immature child do it at home, is it that hard to act like a normal respectful person when you're in public? or working? or do you have to act tough and gangster 24/7 to prove some imaginary point? this is why we need to allow discipline of children again, without discipline they grow up to be ungrateful, immature worthless contributions to society who have no repesct for anyone or anything.

And this isn't a remark just to this guy, i am talking to the people who sag in public, dress like wannabe thugs and talk like retards, is it hard to properly pronounce words? speak proper english? but i forgot this is boxden where everyone is a hardcore gangster thug where if someone of color or s3xual desire is a pus*y or f*ggot for getting offended by words, where everyone is a tough badass where if you have feelings then you must love the c*ck when reality most of you are bigger pussies then the "f*ggots" you rag on. Get over yourselves.

And before someone comments "LOLUMAD". Nope, not mad at all, just pointing out what the normal people on this forum are afraid to say, you people aren't hard, get the fu*k over yourselves it's a hip hop internet forum and you're posting in a video game section of said hip hop internet forum.
I didn't read all that to be honest but Best Buy doesn't have a good track record when it comes to customer and employee service.

On another side story:

About a year ago I applied to Best Buy to do a.sset Protection in Alexandria, VA.. Got a call in about 2 days because of all my credentials so I was expecting them to want to work with me and actually offer me something solid. Nope.. Dude offered me $3 less than I was making at the time an hour (I think about $13/hr) and a part time position that was contract for about 2 months.

He said I'd immediately have to leave that job, then had no idea what the schedule was like. Called me back and said it was for 6 days a week, idk how they stretched 20 hours out into 6 days but okay. Anyway long story short he started arguing with me because I told him that had to be the worst "career opportunity" I ever received. He basically started YELLING while proclaiming I'd regret not taking such an oppurtunity, lol..

Bottom line is I expect this and worse from Best Buy.

Last edited by StatisticZ; 01-01-2012 at 05:52 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #87
Drug Dylan 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,507 | Props total: 12 12
Stopped reading after it said they went to Best Buy to find a part to fix a broken PS3....since when does Best Buy carry "PS3 parts" .....fu*k outta here
 6 years ago '05        #88
PhrozenMenace 
space
space
$14,039 | Props total: 1403 1403
 Drug Dylan said:
Stopped reading after it said they went to Best Buy to find a part to fix a broken PS3....since when does Best Buy carry "PS3 parts" .....fu*k outta here
but they said they found what was needed could have been thermal compound
 01-02-2012, 10:14 AM         #89
Sheavb923 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Do ppl SERIOUSLY make posts like this?!?!?! Granted the emplopyee shouldnt have said something like that in a business setting, was it really necessary to contine thinking about it after leaving the store and THEN making a post about it?!?!? *confused face*
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
103 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
114 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy