Best Buy Employee says PS3 has a ‘f*ggot Based CPU’

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
68 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
17 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
75 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-30-2011, 11:51 PM         #61
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this is news?

wow...
 6 years ago '04        #62
tanman10 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,075 | Props total: 1 1
 Chuck_Remixed said:
^^^More worried by this cat and his friend's mental status. I mean really?
i really wanna know ja rule's thoughts on this
 6 years ago '07        #63
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
f*ggot? based? computer?

[pic - click to view]

12-31-2011, 12:11 AM         #64
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
These bums have no life........they got mad cause dude said ps3 has a f*ggot based cpu. I say f*ggot all fu*king day, give a fu*k if some homos catch feelings. This is a mans world, not no gay mans world.
 6 years ago '04        #65
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4992 4992
 WorldsStrangest said:
this is news?

wow...
This is a discussion board... topic has garnered discussion... thread served it's purpose... move along now nothing else to see here...
 12-31-2011, 01:12 AM         #66
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S0ap said:
f*ggot? based? computer?

[pic - click to view]

x1000
 6 years ago '09        #67
Mahaat 129 heat pts129
space
space
$11,385 | Props total: 1769 1769
:fruit:

6 years ago '09        #68
Mahaat 129 heat pts129
space
space
$11,385 | Props total: 1769 1769
 KeithHernandez said:
The dude complaining is butterscotch soft. Like humming Drake songs while preparing dolphin-safe tuna sandwiches for a walk through a garden with a girl you like but don't have the nerve to tell about it soft. To go as far as to lump Best Buy into it when it's just an individual employee making $8/hr to sell DVDs and video games is lame as hell. He don't speak for the company. He barely speaks for himself.
 6 years ago '08        #69
Illuminati 194 heat pts194
space
space
$38,835 | Props total: 9153 9153
oh no these pansies worlds are ruined
 12-31-2011, 02:13 AM         #70
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StatisticZ said:
Zero fu*ks are given to anyone who gets offended over words.
That may be, it's still a fu*king professional work space where consumers who buy from your store keep you in work.

If you want to act like a immature child do it at home, is it that hard to act like a normal respectful person when you're in public? or working? or do you have to act tough and gangster 24/7 to prove some imaginary point? this is why we need to allow discipline of children again, without discipline they grow up to be ungrateful, immature worthless contributions to society who have no repesct for anyone or anything.

And this isn't a remark just to this guy, i am talking to the people who sag in public, dress like wannabe thugs and talk like retards, is it hard to properly pronounce words? speak proper english? but i forgot this is boxden where everyone is a hardcore gangster thug where if someone of color or s3xual desire is a pus*y or f*ggot for getting offended by words, where everyone is a tough badass where if you have feelings then you must love the c*ck when reality most of you are bigger pussies then the "f*ggots" you rag on. Get over yourselves.

And before someone comments "LOLUMAD". Nope, not mad at all, just pointing out what the normal people on this forum are afraid to say, you people aren't hard, get the fu*k over yourselves it's a hip hop internet forum and you're posting in a video game section of said hip hop internet forum.

Last edited by IronMaiden; 12-31-2011 at 02:19 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #71
KRCROOKSNY 108 heat pts108
space
space
$10,214 | Props total: 5386 5386
 Blood Edge said:
A Jizzman based cpu?
 12-31-2011, 04:19 AM         #72
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
isnt this expected? i mean in todays world we try to take the jobs from anybody we can. we try to ruin people even though what they are saying might not be what they mean. ive seen bx go after people for this sh*t a hundred times a year it seems. you only care if its sensitive to you and at the same time see how outrageous it is when it isnt.
 6 years ago '05        #73
Shompton 
space
space
$575 | Props total: 32 32
Y'all don't hear that tongue click and sigh when the ps3 boots up and shuts down?
 6 years ago '05        #74
blackninja 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,999 | Props total: 3515 3515
Can someone tell me what part i can buy at Best Buy to fix my PS3? I am serious. There is a do it yourself kit to fix the PS3?
 6 years ago '09        #75
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,315 | Props total: 7971 7971
My friends and I still feel upset, and are thinking of going to talk to the store manager. I’ve never been in this situation before

sound like a bunch of f*gs.......they want to get a manager because they felt uncomfortable with the slang he used
 6 years ago '04        #76
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,254 | Props total: 717 717
 IronMaiden said:
That may be, it's still a fu*king professional work space where consumers who buy from your store keep you in work.

If you want to act like a immature child do it at home, is it that hard to act like a normal respectful person when you're in public? or working? or do you have to act tough and gangster 24/7 to prove some imaginary point? this is why we need to allow discipline of children again, without discipline they grow up to be ungrateful, immature worthless contributions to society who have no repesct for anyone or anything.

And this isn't a remark just to this guy, i am talking to the people who sag in public, dress like wannabe thugs and talk like retards, is it hard to properly pronounce words? speak proper english? but i forgot this is boxden where everyone is a hardcore gangster thug where if someone of color or s3xual desire is a pus*y or f*ggot for getting offended by words, where everyone is a tough badass where if you have feelings then you must love the c*ck when reality most of you are bigger pussies then the "f*ggots" you rag on. Get over yourselves.

And before someone comments "LOLUMAD". Nope, not mad at all, just pointing out what the normal people on this forum are afraid to say, you people aren't hard, get the fu*k over yourselves it's a hip hop internet forum and you're posting in a video game section of said hip hop internet forum.
you are being way to sensitive about this fam.....oops i used slang in a forum. Oh gosh.....everyone is different my friend, you need to accept peoples diverse opinions. Stupid or not. ...Who are you to say what is normal or not, you can only speak on how you grew up and the culture you grew up in.

And yes ( grammatical error oops) the original poster of this situation is Charmin Mega Roll Soft. If he did not like the comment he could have spoke up right there. Im sure the employee thought he could speak to these cats a certain way, but you have to pick and choose who you keep it real with. Im sure he would not have said that to older people, women or folks who look gay........and how dare you mix up race with f*ggotry.
 6 years ago '09        #77
jasperfect 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,833 | Props total: 602 602
As usual best buy employees are worng and uninformed. xbox has or had like a 50% fail rate while ps3 was at like 10% or less
 6 years ago '05        #78
fabolous_iam 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,370 | Props total: 56 56
i worked at bes tbuy i'll say thats a lie we use to leave the ps3 on 4eva literally ... and never no probs... NO RED RING OF death BS...
 6 years ago '04        #79
Jaysin_305 78 heat pts78
space
space
$3,312 | Props total: 255 255
Ok if your not gay pay it no mind. On the other hand Ps3 > lol
 6 years ago '04        #80
d0ughb0y 
space
space
$584 | Props total: 0 0
gay a.ss n*gga
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
81 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
72 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy