Best Buy Employee says PS3 has a ‘f*ggot Based CPU’

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #41
aKtIvItY! 
space
space
$1,031 | Props total: 0 0
What is this? A post from reddit... that actual gives credit to the original poster? I am shocked!
 12-30-2011, 06:27 PM         #42
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how the fu*k is saying something has a weak cpu even remotely related to bashing gay people?

I can say something bad is gay...and still absolutely love bis3xual women.
 12-30-2011, 06:29 PM         #43
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:
And? it's calling a black person a ****** of course the person is going to get upset.

Regardless of someones s3x life or how they feel on it best buy is a business, when you go to work you are supposed to be professional and respectful towards customers, it's called being a normal fu*king person not a scumbag.
calling a black person a n*gga....and saying a gaming console is a f*g....is NOT the same thing, lmao.

he didn't call the customers a f*g. damn.
 6 years ago '06        #44
1OverJordan24 131 heat pts131
space
space
$3,958 | Props total: 1088 1088
Cool story bro
 6 years ago '04        #45
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4991 4991
 freakbucket said:
calling a black person a n*gga....and saying a gaming console is a f*g....is NOT the same thing, lmao.

he didn't call the customers a f*g. damn.
He was saying there's some black people you can call that word or hear the word and dont' get offendded... while there are some black people who will...

some people can hear the word f*ggot and not give two fu*ks...other's hear f*ggot and swear you r*ped their daughter or other family members..

that part is the same thing... it's up to the individual person to get offended...
in this case some peopel are saying the dude shouldn't have gotten offended unless he's a f*ggot... s3xual preference aside some people just get offended if you aren't always 100% PC for whatever reason...
 6 years ago '06        #46
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
who gives a flying fu*k

I don't think any of these console war nerds are ever going to give this little battle up. They think they're holy crusaders or some sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #47
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602 OP
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4991 4991
 beantown said:
who gives a flying fu*k

I don't think any of these console war nerds are ever going to give this little battle up. They think they're holy crusaders or some sh*t
Exactly...it's just funny that's this is the only way he could have descrbed it? and the dude feeling butt hurt about the employee using that word...

sh*ts funny as hell
 6 years ago '07        #48
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,626 | Props total: 2469 2469
 deziking said:
that guy such a fu*king pus*y, oh I think I should report it to the store manager, fu*king f*ggggggggg.
yeah you can tell they're more than likely gay ..i see no other reason to get upset
 6 years ago '05        #49
Adamsville4real 
space
space
$5,919 | Props total: 507 507
 IronMaiden said:
And? it's calling a black person a ****** of course the person is going to get upset.

Regardless of someones s3x life or how they feel on it best buy is a business, when you go to work you are supposed to be professional and respectful towards customers, it's called being a normal fu*king person not a scumbag.
don't try to put race and s3xual preference in the boat. I'm pretty narrow minded on being convinced that a person can be born gay, its a choice race is not.

Just because the worker said f*g doesn't mean he is a scumbag either. He probably just made a mistake and thought the customers were cool and he could be himself becuz they played video games like him. from your post you seem like the type that gets bent outta shape over small sh*t.
 12-30-2011, 07:28 PM         #50
onepiecex3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blacknitro said:
Customer: How long do these speakers usually last?

Best Buy Worker: Dude I'm not gonna lie to you. Those speakers are gay. Let show you these speakers we have over here for sale.

Seriously tho, I know plenty of people including family members that will call anything gay if they don't like it. sh*t, I use to be the same way. Gotta give those gay rights organizations props for raising homophobic awareness.
The word gay is overrated. I just use it like I would call something retarded but all these fu*king Politically Correct retards try to make us conform to them not insulting everything fu*k THAT! If I think something's stupid I'mma call it gay or retarded. xD
 12-30-2011, 07:48 PM         #51
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol I think this thread was supposed to just be for sh*ts and giggles and yall got a little bit to serious.

With that said, I laughed. The guy who works in best buys games department out here is a fat homo...And hes always lying about how he plays the games...He just spews random inaccurate facts about the games while hes ringing you up as if hes impressing you.

n*gga told me he got the 'nuke' playing battlefield online on his first try...and that he never dies until he does.

6 years ago '10        #52
xdp241x 5 heat pts
space
space
$375 | Props total: 97 97
 coolio said:
the employee said the 360 breaks less often than the ps3..that's the funniest part of the article
freeal!
 6 years ago '05        #53
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,249 | Props total: 9657 9657
unicorn b00ty
 6 years ago '11        #54
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
 drumgangP said:
lol I think this thread was supposed to just be for sh*ts and giggles and yall got a little bit to serious.

With that said, I laughed. The guy who works in best buys games department out here is a fat homo...And hes always lying about how he plays the games...He just spews random inaccurate facts about the games while hes ringing you up as if hes impressing you.

n*gga told me he got the 'nuke' playing battlefield online on his first try...and that he never dies until he does.

Shoulda hit him with the dropped your sh*t without paying and just dipped.
 12-30-2011, 09:19 PM         #55
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jesszman said:
Shoulda hit him with the dropped your sh*t without paying and just dipped.
Nah, cause he takes all my trade ins I jacked from red box and iont even have to remove the little circular sticker from em. Dude dont complain, n*gga helped me rack up hundreds of bucks worth of trade ins.

Even told me he wasnt supposed to take 3 of the same game from me but he found a way around it and not to worry once

He looks like homer simpson, we once took a picture and post it on facebook clowning him, lemme see if I can find it lol
 6 years ago '11        #56
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
lol, sounds like a cool dude. Reminds me of the staff at my gamestop, they've known me since I was a kid and they were just EB Games. A n*gga would call them every day up to the release of Dragon Ball Final Bout, called them on release, they were like "Is this Jess?" and I was like "Yeah" then they hit me with the "Your friend's here, he told us to reserve you a wrapped copy and that you'll be here in a few minutes"
 12-30-2011, 10:05 PM         #57
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IronMaiden said:

Zero fu*ks are given to anyone who gets offended over words.
 6 years ago '07        #58
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
The dude complaining is butterscotch soft. Like humming Drake songs while preparing dolphin-safe tuna sandwiches for a walk through a garden with a girl you like but don't have the nerve to tell about it soft. To go as far as to lump Best Buy into it when it's just an individual employee making $8/hr to sell DVDs and video games is lame as hell. He don't speak for the company. He barely speaks for himself.
 12-30-2011, 10:15 PM         #59
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeithHernandez said:
The dude complaining is butterscotch soft. Like humming Drake songs while preparing dolphin-safe tuna sandwiches for a walk through a garden with a girl you like but don't have the nerve to tell about it soft. To go as far as to lump Best Buy into it when it's just an individual employee making $8/hr to sell DVDs and video games is lame as hell. He don't speak for the company. He barely speaks for himself.
Side story:

I was at an Exxon in DC (don't let the former murder capital rep fool you, dudes is f*ggots out here) and this suv pulled up JAMMED PACKED of f*ggots.. One went in while they proceeded to THUMP Marvin's Room. Dude came out from the store with a pack of VA Slim's and 2 bottles of Mad Dog 2020.
 6 years ago '10        #60
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 147 147
forget about it and move on dude. you got what you wanted out of there. let him keep is $8.50/hr job and you do what you do. dont go to the store manager. eventhough he was a dumbass in the situation, dont mean you have to threaten his job from him. he might have kids..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago