Sexy JelzMuch Gives Boxden A Shout Out!!

most viewed right now
 99
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
32 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 80
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
16 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #101
Dun Language 4062 heat pts4062
space
avatar space
space
$79,374 | Props total: 39720 39720
 justinjones said:
jo blak's threads don't get moved so....
Jo is nice tho. Understand where I'm coming from ?


What is this sh*t ? She looks like my aunt flo
 6 years ago '04        #102
justinjones 310 heat pts310
space
avatar space
space
$50,663 | Props total: 9630 9630
 CashNy said:
Jo is nice tho. Understand where I'm coming from ?


What is this sh*t ? She looks like my aunt flo
well she didn't start posting her stuff here. i don't think she ever post any of her stuff here. blame that one dude. i don't know his name and the 6 plus pages she gets every time she drops something.
 6 years ago '05        #103
Dun Language 4062 heat pts4062
space
avatar space
space
$79,374 | Props total: 39720 39720
 justinjones said:
well she didn't start posting her stuff here. i don't think she ever post any of her stuff here. blame that one dude. i don't know his name and the 6 plus pages she gets every time she drops something.
fu*k her. What's good with one of those pretty covers
How much you charge ?
 6 years ago '06        #104
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$9,542 | Props total: 1490 1490
 12-30-2011, 05:26 PM         #105
SoCal Savage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cheguevara said:
non pus*y getting n*ggas in here fappin to this chick..her t*tties are nice but the bi*ch is real basic. You n*ggas should get out more often. ol oh em gee its a girl a.ss n*ggas
You've been salty ever since Jelz called you an ugly scrub
 12-30-2011, 05:27 PM         #106
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey... I'd like to shout out Jelz's t*ts

Get'cha t*ts Out
 12-30-2011, 05:30 PM         #107
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Feel sorry for the broad, the only buzz she getting is from BX and thats not saying much...

We need to plateau her like Kreyshawn.

Pop your t*ts out honey and we will make yo a.ss relevant
 6 years ago '11        #108
4o 0z 4 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$969 | Props total: 24 24
..


Last edited by 4o 0z; 04-30-2018 at 11:39 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #109
Prot3ge 
space
avatar space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #110
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
woooowwwww, BX loves to hype up irrelevant, untalented, notugly/notattractive, stupid bi*ches huh?

Do you, seriously, I'm not trying to insult yall, but notice how theres a reoccurring theme with people telling you simps this?
 6 years ago '10        #111
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$21,265 | Props total: 1496 1496
t*ts or stfu bi*ch
 6 years ago '10        #112
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
 .Hafestos. said:
woooowwwww, BX loves to hype up irrelevant, untalented, notugly/notattractive, stupid bi*ches huh?

Do you, seriously, I'm not trying to insult yall, but notice how theres a reoccurring theme with people telling you simps this?
I made threads supporting that female spitta from Nawlins named Na'tee


[pic - click to view]



It’s no secret that Na’Tee’s Guess Whose Coming 2 Dinner was one of On Wax’s favorite mixtapes this year.
One of the most talked about tracks had to be “Switch” which had the New Orleans MC rhyming viciously to some of Timbaland’s most popular beats. The accompanied video (which she directed) would catch the eye of the mega producer who flew her to Miami and add a new chapter to a promising future for “Queen of the Solar System” who won last year’s coveted “Lyricist of the Year” at the Nola Hip-Hop Awards.
“A few years ago I was virtually an unknown on the New Orleans music scene,” explained Na’Tee. “This year I’m standing here surrounded by the who’s who of my city celebrating my new situation with Timbaland.”
Her first project since connecting up with music’s biggest producer will be The Corination. Na’Tee’s currently shooting her first major video for the project in New Orleans for a reason highly important to her.
“The main reason I chose to shoot my first major video at home was that I wanted to showcase the city that made me who I am,” Na’Tee said.



[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]

 12-30-2011, 05:59 PM         #113
DJ Kevgeez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
?????
 6 years ago '04        #114
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27 OP
space
avatar space
space
$12,813 | Props total: 5042 5042
 MONSTALOCC said:
I made threads supporting that female spitta from Nawlins named Na'tee


[pic - click to view]



It’s no secret that Na’Tee’s Guess Whose Coming 2 Dinner was one of On Wax’s favorite mixtapes this year.
One of the most talked about tracks had to be “Switch” which had the New Orleans MC rhyming viciously to some of Timbaland’s most popular beats. The accompanied video (which she directed) would catch the eye of the mega producer who flew her to Miami and add a new chapter to a promising future for “Queen of the Solar System” who won last year’s coveted “Lyricist of the Year” at the Nola Hip-Hop Awards.
“A few years ago I was virtually an unknown on the New Orleans music scene,” explained Na’Tee. “This year I’m standing here surrounded by the who’s who of my city celebrating my new situation with Timbaland.”
Her first project since connecting up with music’s biggest producer will be The Corination. Na’Tee’s currently shooting her first major video for the project in New Orleans for a reason highly important to her.
“The main reason I chose to shoot my first major video at home was that I wanted to showcase the city that made me who I am,” Na’Tee said.




:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 6 years ago '08        #115
cyclonerider 
space
space
space
$227 | Props total: 0 0
 Hare Krishna said:
she k!lled me with the toilet seat!!
 6 years ago '09        #116
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,484 | Props total: 2218 2218
Damn yoo she fell off wtf
 6 years ago '08        #117
Effit 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,993 | Props total: 8 8
<3 you too ma
 6 years ago '09        #118
Coke Wave 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$4,097 | Props total: 178 178
How u gunna shoutout boxden but not shout boxden's #1 Music artist GrimeyMoney?

GMoney2006 2 hours ago 2

@GMoney2006 lol

JelzMuch 2 hours ago


^^

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '10        #119
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$50,419 | Props total: 14672 14672
 SkateboardT said:
that NO girl is sick with the flow though. props for that.
well Boxden should get her on on not the less than medieocre/sub par a.ss female "rappers"

Lets Get It!

Na"tee and the homie Kevin Gates the next from The Boot due shine. Fact!
 6 years ago '05        #120
Gm0ney85 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,757 | Props total: 2229 2229
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Kreayshawn career aint been the same since this record
/close it...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
59 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
116 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
54 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
119 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
612 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Some chick tossed her drink on Boxdens Favorite mayonnaise Queen.
136 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy