Valero Alamo Bowl: Baylor vs Washington

most viewed right now
 48
Image(s) inside May 19 - Here's #1 Factor Experts Say Accounts for High Number of Mass..
43 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside 6ix9ine smashing and impregnating every girl in America
72 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside This nigguh Don Q is a midget..No cap!!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside amber gets gets answer she aint ready for
106 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #181
sosobased 
space
avatar space
space
$977 | Props total: 4 4
pac 12 gona be nasty if the weak teams return to there former glory.
 6 years ago '04        #182
bouncer900 
space
avatar space
space
$4,075 | Props total: 117 117
 JFamis said:
I forgot the Huskies beat you guys so close in 2010.
dont forget 09, only losing streak we did not snap was stanford
 6 years ago '04        #183
bouncer900 
space
avatar space
space
$4,075 | Props total: 117 117
 siccness said:
It's not static, it's Lou Holtz talking.
 6 years ago '04        #184
JFamis 236 heat pts236
space
avatar space
space
$17,111 | Props total: 4586 4586
 bouncer900 said:
dont forget 09, only losing streak we did not snap was stanford
That will come next year.
 6 years ago '04        #185
JFamis 236 heat pts236
space
avatar space
space
$17,111 | Props total: 4586 4586
 sosobased said:
pac 12 gona be nasty if the weak teams return to there former glory.
Washington is only ok. Don't let Baylor's defense fool you.
 6 years ago '10        #186
USC 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$22,501 | Props total: 14514 14514
 TH35 said:
I've been fu*king w/ you the whole time I'd take Woods over Floyd any day , Floyd gets lazy at times. I still do think Lee will be better though.


It depends if you ask me. Woods can run them routes and is very quick. Doesn't break them tackles though reminds me of Steve Smith. Lee breaks dudes off after the catch but he only looked that good because of Woods. Don't get me wrong Lee is crazy considering the fact he was supposed to be our star safety coming out of HS. He didn't even play offense in HS because of Woods and Farmer.
 6 years ago '04        #187
JFamis 236 heat pts236
space
avatar space
space
$17,111 | Props total: 4586 4586
 illogik said:
Uw's offense is above good. And their defense is no better than baylor's
Your defense is why I say you guys are only ok. UW's offense is good.
 6 years ago '05        #188
BadAzzYelloGirl 
space
avatar space
space
$5,164 | Props total: 11 11
Griffin is Good, but I dont see top 10 pick franchise QB. I've watched him throughout his career since Baylor fans use to troll the OSU boards with Griffin > Pryor....but he's not the next Cam Newton.

Cleveland will be better off waiting for the Barkley sweepstakes.
 6 years ago '07        #189
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,508 | Props total: 16140 16140
 JayDawn said:


It depends if you ask me. Woods can run them routes and is very quick. Doesn't break them tackles though reminds me of Steve Smith. Lee breaks dudes off after the catch but he only looked that good because of Woods. Don't get me wrong Lee is crazy considering the fact he was supposed to be our star safety coming out of HS. He didn't even play offense in HS because of Woods and Farmer.

Wasn't Woods out of a game and Lee had a monster game?
 6 years ago '07        #190
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,508 | Props total: 16140 16140
That Nelly song they've played a million times is trash. I'm sure he doesn't care though ESPN probably gave him A LOT of money.
 6 years ago '10        #191
USC 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$22,501 | Props total: 14514 14514
 TH35 said:
Wasn't Woods out of a game and Lee had a monster game?
He's a beast. I think you talking about the game VS UDub
 6 years ago '06        #192
RAZAH CUTS 6066 heat pts6066
space
avatar space
space
$55,939 | Props total: 24469 24469
:lachen001: look, Nelly still makes music...
 6 years ago '07        #193
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,508 | Props total: 16140 16140
 BadAzzYelloGirl said:
Griffin is Good, but I dont see top 10 pick franchise QB. I've watched him throughout his career since Baylor fans use to troll the OSU boards with Griffin > Pryor....but he's not the next Cam Newton.

Cleveland will be better off waiting for the Barkley sweepstakes.
I don't know why anyone would even compare the two. He's more accurate than Cam though.
 6 years ago '04        #194
bouncer900 
space
avatar space
space
$4,075 | Props total: 117 117
 JayDawn said:


It depends if you ask me. Woods can run them routes and is very quick. Doesn't break them tackles though reminds me of Steve Smith. Lee breaks dudes off after the catch but he only looked that good because of Woods. Don't get me wrong Lee is crazy considering the fact he was supposed to be our star safety coming out of HS. He didn't even play offense in HS because of Woods and Farmer.
Lee played wr when Woods left, teams focused on Farmer like they did Woods which resulted in Lee having 1400 yd and 25td... yet to be seen how he will handle the double teams if woods ever goes down
 6 years ago '04        #195
lilsnatch770|M 102 heat pts102
space
avatar space
space
$32,087 | Props total: 2260 2260
 TH35 said:
Wasn't Woods out of a game and Lee had a monster game?
Getting that Pump It Up money
 6 years ago '04        #196
JFamis 236 heat pts236
space
avatar space
space
$17,111 | Props total: 4586 4586
 TH35 said:
That Nelly song they've played a million times is trash. I'm sure he doesn't care though ESPN probably gave him A LOT of money.
That song is terrible, but makes me want to go to the gym every time I hear it for some reason.
 6 years ago '10        #197
USC 79 heat pts79
space
avatar space
space
$22,501 | Props total: 14514 14514
 bouncer900 said:
Lee played wr when Woods left, teams focused on Farmer like they did Woods which resulted in Lee having 1400 yd and 25td... yet to be seen how he will handle the double teams if woods ever goes down
Yeah I forgot his Sr year. He was still supposed to be our next safety though.

Gerald Bowman
 6 years ago '04        #198
JFamis 236 heat pts236
space
avatar space
space
$17,111 | Props total: 4586 4586
 12-29-2011, 09:09 PM         #199
Ca$h Out  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k this sh*t...
 6 years ago '07        #200
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,508 | Props total: 16140 16140
Baylor is about to get RAN through.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Kaylin Garcia
34 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Now That's A Real A$$!...
42 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside I guess Lil Tay ainít flexing on all her haters anymore
323 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Image(s) inside Snoop kills that Pac is an actor nonsense ya be talking
205 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
NBA Steph Curry has OFFICIALLY lost all hope, his HAIRLINE,& thinks he is in a..
66 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
May 18 - Being Socially Isolated for Long Periods of Time Reshapes Brain Chemi..
96 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Tekashi tried to 'check in' with Snoop,got DENIED!!!!!
74 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
Who are your preferred reviewers?
32 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy