Cam Newton blames Jamarcus Russell for making it hard for the Black NFL QBs

most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
193 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
15 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 6 years ago '10        #101
quan3106 88 heat pts88
space
space
$9,230 | Props total: 11130 11130
 jlandryst said:
lets be real do you think any team in the NFL would have switched to an option based offense for a black QB like the Broncos did for Tebow.........ill wait....
Now that is a great diffrent argument...and n*ggas gotta understand some of yall talkin bout black QBs period then saying blacks mentalities this...**** that...but the original argument was Vince Young and Jamarcus Russel....Vince...who wants a suicidal decision maker who is moody and disrespectful? Jamarcus Who wants a addmitted Codeine syrup drinking...undisciplined undedicated (according to teammates) qb....If yall wanna talk about why joe Webb not getting a chance or why most elite college QBs have to change positions then lets have that convo..
 6 years ago '07        #102
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
that's stupid...even though these white people will judge you based on your race don't mean you have to agree with them...if jamarcus russell ate taco bell will cam newton get the runs?...probably not

if black people wanna stop being viewed as one and joined at the hip we gotta stop taking the weight for other black people ourselves..white people wont stop categorizing us on their own we gonna have to force their hand

the fu*k up cam
 6 years ago '04        #103
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
 quan3106 said:
Now that is a great diffrent argument...and n*ggas gotta understand some of yall talkin bout black QBs period then saying blacks mentalities this...**** that...but the original argument was Vince Young and Jamarcus Russel....Vince...who wants a suicidal decision maker who is moody and disrespectful? Jamarcus Who wants a addmitted Codeine syrup drinking...undisciplined undedicated (according to teammates) qb....If yall wanna talk about why joe Webb not getting a chance or why most elite college QBs have to change positions then lets have that convo..
you are ignorant. really. vince young was NEVER suicidal. AT ALL. that was a rumor propagated through the media that they corrected, although quietly, themselves. vince young during that time retreated from the media and was staying with steve mcnair to get away, to because he was going to commit suicide. and disrespectful? vince young has never sh*t on another player, which is why he had teammates get suspended for him when fisher didnt give him an oppourtunity. first place you are wrong. as far as jamarcus, he drank syrup, cool. is he wrong for that, yes. but lets see, there are plenty of white qbs who have their own vices as well, some reported (like big ben, brett favre), some not. furthermore in his defense, when he was trying to get teammates together for workouts his first and second year, his teammates and sh*t where no where to be found, and he really didnt have a lotta talent around him either in oakland, which is why they had the number one pick to land him in the first place. you are totally off base dude and just brainwashed by media bullsh*t they even admit they were wrong about.
 6 years ago '04        #104
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,918 | Props total: 635 635
 WalterWhite said:
What I think it boils down to is black quarterbacks don't win super bowls Only 1 has in the history of the NFL and plenty have been given ample opportunities; Batch, Campbell, Garrard, McNabb, Russell, Vick, Young. Just to name a few recent ones. I mean that is the goal right to win super bowls? I doubt owners look at this but if you look at the statistics, odds of winning a super bowl with a black quarterback are low considering it hasn't happened in what, 35 years? Need a black quarterback to break thru and win a super bowl and then I think more will be given a shot. I have a feeling it's coming soon too, maybe Cam?
gosh this is one stupid a.ss post. so a qb hasnt won just because hes black? is his race preventing him from making sound decisions on the field? are you saying blacks inherently cant win the big game? and how do you define ample opportunity? none of the qbs you named except mcnabb had a team good enough to get to the super bowl. so wtf are you talkin about? mcnabb got there and his top WR, which he never had outside of one year, got hurt in the super bowl. mike vick had a chance last year, but sh*t its rare for a qb to win a super bowl with a team in his first year, and i really dont remember a team he had in atl that had the talent to win it all. and no a racially based statistic is not a way of judging a qb. you cant say a black qb lessens your chances of winning, unless youre a racist and undermine black ability. its about the talent put around him, not his skin color.
 12-30-2011, 09:51 AM         #105
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
I love Cam as a QB, but everytime I read his interviews, I realize that he sucks as a human.....as if Russell and Young set out to suck. Its the league, some people make it some don't. Tebow gets lucky a few times and all of the sudden he's heralded as the next great white hype. Meanwhile, my boy Cam is lighting them up and you don't hear much. OF COURSE IT'S RACISM! Successful Black people are so scared of stating the obvious sometimes..The league was never friendly to Black QBs. WTF is Cam talking about?!
/thread

Lets be real Cam getting hated on even as a house n*gga, league was indeed never friendly to black QBs this dude bringing up nonsense.....didnt his GM say no tats dont get tats wtf kinda sh*t is that

Dont talk about oh they geting paid for what they love to do...thats still some slave sh*t....and I know I am rare but I'd rather be broke then kiss a.ss or live in a light someone else likes. Fuk that...worst part about it is these GMs be 10x bigger scumbags then the players...we see through your fake persona u put on with the suite and smile u the vilest scum when the cameras off.
 6 years ago '04        #106
daboahmiz 
space
space
$1,660 | Props total: 171 171
 slimyellow said:
off topic --- but why n*ggas bitin cam superman sh*t.

im watchin this bowl game and some DB from texas just did it.
it's tragic@ everybody biting... no hom
seen DWade do it the other night... PPPPAUSE!
 6 years ago '04        #107
htown 
space
space
space
$2,755 | Props total: 763 763
goat thread...one time for the bootlicker
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
52 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
87 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
71 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC Watch Season 10 Teaser
56 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
64 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy