Cam Newton blames Jamarcus Russell for making it hard for the Black NFL QBs

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
74 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL RIGGED & SCRIPTED SPORTS | Ryan Shazier injury, Pittsburgh Steelers & Supe..
79 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-29-2011, 05:58 PM         #41
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's a sad day when black people just accept the fact that we're not judged as individuals. Is Andrew Luck being compared to Ryan Leaf of course not cause they're two different people. When Obama was elected President I heard a lot of people black and white saying if he fails there will never be another black president. Why is that? Bush failed miserably nobody said a white man will never be president again.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character
 12-29-2011, 06:00 PM         #42
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 htown said:
Cam doing the same young **** dance that Vince did...he'll learn once he hits some real adversity
This. That n*gga tappin like a mothafu*ka look how many people giving him props for it. America loves a ****.
 6 years ago '04        #43
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
 Joehook said:
nah bruh, thats just your stupid mentality, which is gonna hold u back in life..

Rascist keep racism alive...grow up bi*ch boy
You're right like automatically comparing cam to Jamarcus and expecting to have the same type of issues based on the color of his skin
 6 years ago '06        #44
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
we got a fu*king nation of crybabies. This stupid motherfu*ker couldn't even call out a single one of his audibles from Auburn when he sat down with Gruden and he gets to be #1 pick and paid millions. Jesus christ shut the fu*k up already with the bi*ching.
 6 years ago '04        #45
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,248 | Props total: 3835 3835
 BlackandGifted said:
Mayock was wrong about Cam doesnt mean he is unqualified

Cam can't blame the plight of the black qb on either. Quincy Carter and that cocaine usage may have a bit to do with it.
Mayock is definitely unqualified in evaluating draft talent. His Dad was a coach and he played DB for the Giants for 1 season. He is supposed to be a professional and give a professional, unbiased opinion to the watching public on who will do well in the NFL and who won't. That's what he's paid to do. If he does not get it right his credibility and qualification takes a shot and makes him unqualified to offer further opinions as he messed up on one that many others saw as obvious.

Mayock did not stop talking about how Blaine Gabbert was a better pick than Cam Newton the entire draft process and was the leader of the pack to pull Newton down. What did he see that others didn't that made him want to pull Newton down? For the fact that he did not present a quality qualification of the obvious number one pick, he is therefore unqualified for me to pay attention to his picks in the future.
 6 years ago '09        #46
Brainwave 5389 heat pts5389
space
space
$18,418 | Props total: 5 5
 justinjones said:
him "allegedly" stealing a laptop and his dad selling his services didn't exactly help
took the words right out my mouth
 12-29-2011, 07:24 PM         #47
drumgangP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

12-29-2011, 07:33 PM         #48
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 big blak afrika said:
This. That n*gga tappin like a mothafu*ka look how many people giving him props for it. America loves a ****.
Wait, what?!

You can't be black g. My mother would slap the dog sh*t out you talkin' like that.
Wish the young brotha success. Sh*t, tappin? Lol n*gga doin' his ma'fuhkin' job. Imagine if his a.ss were white right now. (cough cough) *Tebow
 6 years ago '04        #49
htown 
space
space
space
$2,752 | Props total: 759 759
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Wait, what?!

You can't be black g. My mother would slap the dog sh*t out you talkin' like that.
Wish the young brotha success. Sh*t, tappin? Lol n*gga doin' his ma'fuhkin' job. Imagine if his a.ss were white right now. (cough cough) *Tebow
you gotta admit, he is sounding kinda coonish with these comments...he'll learn though...I wonder if Vince still feels the way he felt back when Mcnabb made his comments about racism against black qbs
 6 years ago '04        #50
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,120 | Props total: 229 229
 OldeEnglish22oz said:
He's talking about how Russell showed up over weight to camp. And how Vince Young went crazy over the fans booing them, not their actual lack of skills themselves, rather their non existent work ethics to improve.

He's saying these guys had all these skills, but didn't want to put in the time to learn to utilize them all.
exactly. And these are the exact stereotypes that many white people have about Black people in general, particularly to work ethic.
 12-29-2011, 08:13 PM         #51
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Wait, what?!

I'd dropkick yo moms in her fu*king chin to. n*gga is coonin. Telling them peckerwoods exactly what they want to hear. "Oh it's not your fault your not being ignorant for lumping all black qb's together it's our fault for not being better" is basically what he's saying.
 12-29-2011, 08:13 PM         #52
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chief Dee said:
lmao that sh*t is ether. Jamarcus Russell did to us what Ryan Leaf did to white people. But Jamarcus probably doesnt even care because he's probably in his huge house right now sitting back in an expensive jacuzzi made out of marble with a cuban cigar in his mouth and several white bi*ches on his arm. He could care less.
Black people on this site come off so weak my god Is anything ever NOT about race? Nobody just sucks cause they suck? It's always predicated on their skin color. You guys cry so much on here I wonder what happens offline
 6 years ago '05        #53
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
See that's why I posted that other thread because this was going to become some black on black (or pretending their black) agrument....and it don't matter what I state because anything I say will be "homerish".....As soon as Cam says there is racism...White America will blow up on him because they don't want to face the truth and the same stupid fu*king idiots calling a "****" will say he dumb for speaking the truth....Its a lose-lose...
 12-29-2011, 08:16 PM         #54
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Magnificent Phoenix said:
exactly. And these are the exact stereotypes that many white people have about Black people in general, particularly to work ethic.
Yeah but it's not Newton's job to combat what peckerwoods say about us. He doesn't represent the whole race he represents himself. Jamarcus Russell shouldn't affect Newton nor should Newton affect any future black qbs. All black people want is to judged as individuals.
 12-29-2011, 08:20 PM         #55
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'm sorry y'all but...

way more white qbs have sucked than black qbs, numbers game, the critics are absolutely thinking he can't because he's not "cerebral" enough aka, you're black and stupid

6 years ago '10        #56
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7327 7327
 big blak afrika said:
It's a sad day when black people just accept the fact that we're not judged as individuals. Is Andrew Luck being compared to Ryan Leaf of course not cause they're two different people. When Obama was elected President I heard a lot of people black and white saying if he fails there will never be another black president. Why is that? Bush failed miserably nobody said a white man will never be president again.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character
you picked 2 examples where blacks are a rarity ...

how bout basketball? not every black guy is compared to the next. I'm sure once a bunch of black QB's take over the league [they soon will, as with every other sport. super athletes son!] than it will be a moot point.
 6 years ago '07        #57
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 Cheeze said:
Black people on this site come off so weak my god Is anything ever NOT about race? Nobody just sucks cause they suck? It's always predicated on their skin color. You guys cry so much on here I wonder what happens offline

Yea its disappointing. The worse is calling someone calling a successful black male a **** or house n*gga. It's sickening. They try to bring people down only because they aren't sh*t .
 12-29-2011, 08:29 PM         #58
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thee Yung Star said:
you picked 2 examples where blacks are a rarity ...

how bout basketball? not every black guy is compared to the next. I'm sure once a bunch of black QB's take over the league [they soon will, as with every other sport. super athletes son!] than it will be a moot point.
Maybe. It still isn't right though. It isn't right that to a lesser extent they're doing it to Jimmer Ferdette also. What does Adam Morrison and JJ Red!ck being busts have to do with Jimmer?
 12-29-2011, 08:32 PM         #59
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TH35 said:
Yea its disappointing. The worse is calling someone calling a successful black male a **** or house n*gga. It's sickening. They try to bring people down only because they aren't sh*t .
forreal
 6 years ago '04        #60
HotBYoungTurk 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,720 | Props total: 2017 2017
Cam is right. No doubt about it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
36 comments
2 days ago