Cam Newton blames Jamarcus Russell for making it hard for the Black NFL QBs

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,994 | Props total: 83 83
 brazidee said:
lmao white ppl haven't been affected one bit by Leaf's epic fail
ya because they throw mannings name out right away lol
 12-29-2011, 04:30 PM         #22
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yea i saw it on first take this morning, and you really have to look into from cams view.

What he's saying is that like russell and young give black qb's a bad rep because of the wasted talent. They come into the league and think they should succeed just because of there talent. But what cam is saying is that you still have to work hard, improve your skills instead of just coming in having that "Hey i'm here who's my backup" mentality.

[video - click to view]

At all the n*ggas just labeling him a bust without reason.
 6 years ago '04        #23
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,669 | Props total: 5361 5361
Mike Vick
 12-29-2011, 04:52 PM         #24
Slash Jackson 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 justinjones said:
him "allegedly" stealing a laptop and his dad selling his services didn't exactly help
What does that have to do with Jamarcus Russell?
 6 years ago '07        #25
killahkazi 15 heat pts15
space
space
$4,795 | Props total: 39 39
 Pastor Flo said:
cam mad
arrive
get paid
leave
and sip that lean
 6 years ago '07        #26
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
space
$15,838 | Props total: 2000 2000
 dlettern said:
I love Cam as a QB, but everytime I read his interviews, I realize that he sucks as a human.....as if Russell and Young set out to suck. Its the league, some people make it some don't. Tebow gets lucky a few times and all of the sudden he's heralded as the next great white hype. Meanwhile, my boy Cam is lighting them up and you don't hear much. OF COURSE IT'S RACISM! Successful Black people are so scared of stating the obvious sometimes..The league was never friendly to Black QBs. WTF is Cam talking about?!
have you suddenly forgotten how the media was praising Jamarcus?? Tebow was getting all that hype because he was winning where poeple said he wouldn't Russell wasn't in the NFL yet and he was getting praised wtf are you talking about?
 6 years ago '05        #27
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,107 | Props total: 4237 4237
 antoniob 321 said:
Yea i saw it on first take this morning, and you really have to look into from cams view.

What he's saying is that like russell and young give black qb's a bad rep because of the wasted talent. They come into the league and think they should succeed just because of there talent. But what cam is saying is that you still have to work hard, improve your skills instead of just coming in having that "Hey i'm here who's my backup" mentality.

At all the n*ggas just labeling him a bust without reason.

he did it mayne
 6 years ago '05        #28
Gotti211 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,721 | Props total: 6 6
 Chief Dee said:
lmao that sh*t is ether. Jamarcus Russell did to us what Ryan Leaf did to white people. But Jamarcus probably doesnt even care because he's probably in his huge house right now sitting back in an expensive jacuzzi made out of marble with a cuban cigar in his mouth and several white bi*ches on his arm. He could care less.
 6 years ago '04        #29
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,445 | Props total: 6517 6517
 Slash Jackson said:
What does that have to do with Jamarcus Russell?
nothing but part of his gripe was how people looked at him before he got drafted. them issues didn't help right then
 6 years ago '10        #30
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
I can see why cam said that about

its cuz of n*ggas like why rookies cant get they paper right anymore

cam mad at cuz he shorted up his contract money
 6 years ago '04        #31
tdm2000 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,161 | Props total: 507 507
 Aesop730 said:
Mike Vick
My first thought. k!ll all the race card stuff.
 6 years ago '04        #32
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,502 | Props total: 793 793
Black QBs rely on being a better athlete than almost everyone on the field in HS and college...never learning to be a legit QB and think

that's why they generally suck
 6 years ago '04        #33
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,115 | Props total: 5401 5401
Cam is probably just mad b/c he's the first #1 pick under the new rookie scale, which I do believe was implemented in large part due to Russell's 3-year larceny run with the Raiders.

Don't hate the player, Cam, hate the game.
 6 years ago '05        #34
Soprano ATL 43 heat pts43
space
space
$9,331 | Props total: 206 206
 dlettern said:
I love Cam as a QB, but everytime I read his interviews, I realize that he sucks as a human.....as if Russell and Young set out to suck. Its the league, some people make it some don't. Tebow gets lucky a few times and all of the sudden he's heralded as the next great white hype. Meanwhile, my boy Cam is lighting them up and you don't hear much. OF COURSE IT'S RACISM! Successful Black people are so scared of stating the obvious sometimes..The league was never friendly to Black QBs. WTF is Cam talking about?!
shut the fu*k up, people like you give black people a bad name
 6 years ago '04        #35
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
 justinjones said:
him "allegedly" stealing a laptop and his dad selling his services didn't exactly help
lol word. cam actin like hes a damn role model. dudes lucky. could have been a lot worse after stealing a laptop and tossing it out a window to try to hide that sh*t and all the sh*t his dad did.

6 years ago '10        #36
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 utdpridah said:
shut the fu*k up, people like you give black people a bad name
I do believe that most of the time it is white dudes that make posts like that just to stir the pot

hey its not a reach cuz theres many that pretend to be black on here

if you fall for it, then the jokes on you
 12-29-2011, 05:47 PM         #37
Joehook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dlettern said:
nah bruh, thats just your stupid mentality, which is gonna hold u back in life..

Rascist keep racism alive...grow up bi*ch boy
 12-29-2011, 05:52 PM         #38
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
I do believe that most of the time it is white dudes that make posts like that just to stir the pot

hey its not a reach cuz theres many that pretend to be black on here

if you fall for it, then the jokes on you
 6 years ago '06        #39
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
space
$5,946 | Props total: 496 496
 6 years ago '04        #40
htown 
space
space
space
$2,756 | Props total: 766 766
Cam doing the same young **** dance that Vince did...he'll learn once he hits some real adversity
Lurker gave props

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy