SHOTS FIRED at Chris Webber from Kendrick Perkins?!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
75 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
130 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1
9195 pageviews
82 comments

Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
SHOTS FIRED at Chris Webber from Kendrick Perkins?!

[pic - click to view]

82 comments for "SHOTS FIRED at Chris Webber from Kendrick Perkins?!"

12-29-2011, 03:33 AM         #2
Silver N Black 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
webber = rodney dangerfield
 6 years ago '09        #3
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
perk hates everybody
 6 years ago '11        #4
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,932 | Props total: 1075 1075
n*ggas talkin sh*t on twitter... same n*ggas who gone dap c webb up at all star saturday night
 6 years ago '06        #5
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,205 | Props total: 602 602
C-Web isn't great at having an understanding of teams rosters and gameplans... u can tell he is grasping at strawls when mid tier teams come up in the convos...

he was an underachiver, and quit on the 76ers.... he went out like a bi*ch...can see why perk would feel some kind of way getting bad mouthed by him... players realize who is talking about them a lot of times... perk is a proud cat if anything.... He shouldn't have tweeted though, kinda gay...
 6 years ago '11        #6
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
This little bi*ch. fu*k perkins hoe a.ss. Don't talk to C-Webb like that. Stay in line boy.
 6 years ago '10        #7
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
C Webb >
 6 years ago '05        #8
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,785 | Props total: 4898 4898
 ginobili 20 said:
C-Web isn't great at having an understanding of teams rosters and gameplans... u can tell he is grasping at strawls when mid tier teams come up in the convos...

he was an underachiver, and quit on the 76ers.... he went out like a bi*ch...can see why perk would feel some kind of way getting bad mouthed by him... players realize who is talking about them a lot of times... perk is a proud cat if anything.... He shouldn't have tweeted though, kinda gay...
I don't know what Webber said. But Webber is one of the smartest NBA guys on TV. Sure he doesn't have much working knowledge on the mid-tier teams but honestly...who on TV does? What Webber brings is just an overall understanding of basketball Xs and Os and he can convey that understanding. He has also played with or against a lot of the guys currently in the NBA. He also brings knowledge of those guys' game as well.

As far as Perkins the Thunder are 3-0 despite of him. He seems largely out of place on that team. Picks up silly fouls...is never in good rebounding position..isn't the same defender he was in Boston and consistently gets out played by Collison and Ibaka. I don't know what Webber said...but if its something along the lines of that then Perk needs STFU because to be honest...PJ Brown and Leon Powe had more to do with him winning that ring in Boston than he did.
 6 years ago '07        #9
Avon_Barksdale 4343 heat pts4343
space
space
$42,466 | Props total: 55979 55979
C-Webb can't hate on Dirk anymore because he won a ring now C-webb is hating on Perk.
 6 years ago '04        #10
KURUPTION!!! 541 heat pts541
space
space
$34,595 | Props total: 1014 1014
 Avon_Barksdale said:
C-Webb can't hate on Dirk anymore because he won a ring now C-webb is hating on Perk.
So has Perk so what sense does that make?
 6 years ago '06        #11
space
space
space
 iggyemu said:
I don't know what Webber said. But Webber is one of the smartest NBA guys on TV. Sure he doesn't have much working knowledge on the mid-tier teams but honestly...who on TV does? What Webber brings is just an overall understanding of basketball Xs and Os and he can convey that understanding. He has also played with or against a lot of the guys currently in the NBA. He also brings knowledge of those guys' game as well.

As far as Perkins the Thunder are 3-0 despite of him. He seems largely out of place on that team. Picks up silly fouls...is never in good rebounding position..isn't the same defender he was in Boston and consistently gets out played by Collison and Ibaka. I don't know what Webber said...but if its something along the lines of that then Perk needs STFU because to be honest...PJ Brown and Leon Powe had more to do with him winning that ring in Boston than he did.
Most ex players can talk about the stuff u brought up in your last paragraph.... I agree with U though, most cats are grasping at strwals talking about teams outside of the so called big 5 or 6.... NBA tv is geared to not bad mouth star players or anybody in general... they don't want to bad mouth thier product... Plus a lot of ex nba players talking about games, still have the whole brother hood dilema, and don't want to sh*t on thier boys... C-web picks his spots on cats to bad mouth... He just doesn't have the cred to do it my opinion, since he is a well known quitter to me... U follow philly sports to an extent, seen u in eagles threads...

U remember the AI/C-web seasons?? That sh*t was an ultimate embarassment... Ai got another cat to skip practices with and made maurice cheeks look like an a.ss clown... Him speaking on the character of anybody just seems akwerd to me... Everybody has the cats like to hear break down games though, can't hate... C-web makes valid points a lot of times, but still can't open up 100% to him for reasons I mentioned... some cats are lucky youtube wasn't around then... cause a lot of philly fans would feel a certain way about him, after hearing his interviews about thier young core lol

Last edited by ginobili 20; 12-29-2011 at 04:46 AM..
 6 years ago '10        #12
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,607 | Props total: 30552 30552
I heard what webber said it wasnt even that bad honestly.
 6 years ago '11        #13
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,313 | Props total: 25138 25138
I was actually watching webber tonight smoking and thought he was giving props these days,he did anyways tonight to lebron,wade, *had a little remark about bosh when he did that dunk*,but the other big men he was giving props too must of not heard the perkins bit but he did say that if he was the okc gm he would get rid of westbrook to keep durant happy
 6 years ago '08        #14
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 Loso Luciano24 said:
This little bi*ch. fu*k perkins hoe a.ss. Don't talk to C-Webb like that. Stay in line boy.

i respect cwebbs comments tho on most things, one person i cant stand is brent barry
 6 years ago '06        #15
space
space
space
 iPunish901 said:

i respect cwebbs comments tho on most things, one person i cant stand is brent barry
why brent barry?? just curious.... the iggy cat was talking about chris being able to relate to being in big games... barry was was as well.... Being able to articulate isn't my biggest drawl, but he is a good notch above chris in that.... I don't hear barry talk out his a.ss about stuff like chris does at times either
 6 years ago '10        #16
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 iPunish901 said:

brent barry is cool

but jon barry on the other hand is a worthless f*ggit. they should really give that espn/abc spot to someone more deserving than that piece of sh*t.
 6 years ago '08        #17
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 ginobili 20 said:
why brent barry?? just curious.... the iggy cat was talking about chris being able to relate to being in big games... barry was was as well.... Being able to articulate isn't my biggest drawl, but he is a good notch above chris in that.... I don't hear barry talk out his a.ss about stuff like chris does at times either
 ondatpurple said:
brent barry is cool

but jon barry on the other hand is a worthless f*ggit. they should really give that espn/abc spot to someone more deserving than that piece of sh*t.
brent has calmed down, but when he first got on nbatv you could tell he was rick barry's son. cause his remarks on everything was so damn c*cky, it was annoying. like dude was just hatin on everyone
 6 years ago '11        #18
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 4580 4580
Perkins sux don't get mad at Webb cause he tell the truth
 6 years ago '06        #19
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
*waits for the I was hacked excuse*

6 years ago '05        #20
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 ginobili 20 said:

Quit on the sixers? Webber went from all star snub to "washed up" in the same year that year.. He didn't quit on the team.. He was just waiting for the damn ball while the most overrated player in nba history dribbled the ball for 22 seconds looking for his own shot.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
139 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
93 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy