OFFICIAL Miami Heat @ Charlotte Bobcats Game Thread

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #321
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 Cheeze said:
Spo fu*ked up not putting in Jones earlier tho until Wade got hurt. No Pitt either tonight when Joel is getting k!lled out there and only had 4 rebounds all game and was a -12
word.JJ gets buckets

joel and haslem shud be in the doghouse n*ggas played like bums 3 games in a row
 6 years ago '04        #322
Ph8te 
space
space
space
$453 | Props total: 40 40
 Young Fab said:
Only when it comes to Lebron can one man be the best player on the floor for 47:50 and somehow his performance aint as good as a n*gga who ain't did sh*t all game except for 10 seconds.........smh
hmmmmmmm this argument seems familiar:

[pic - click to view]

Cheeze said:
not injured enough to make the game winner loser

who's mad now?

yeah about that.....

AND THE HEAT WON!
THE HEAT WON!
THE HEAT WON!
THE HEAT WON!

It's superman you triple decker chin having sloth

funny how nobody talks about it when it happens to the HEAT
Thanks for the LOL.......
 6 years ago '04        #323
Ph8te 
space
space
space
 PG-13 said:
anybody else notice Wade and LeBron laughing/talking sh*t to the people courtside?
You mean with Cam Newton? That's who Wade was doing the Superman to.
 6 years ago '04        #324
Ph8te 
space
space
space
 bassy said:
Gotta give Miami credit. They looked like a team that didn't arrive in Charlotte until 3am.
But they sure as hell didn't finish like it.

I also think the Bobcats are going to be much better than many people think. Which sort of defeats the purpose of getting rid of Gerald Wallace & Stephen Jackson. Gotta stop getting those late lottery picks & suck so bad right now they are in position for a high pick. lol

Also they sure as hell could of used Tyrus Thomas to guard Bosh. He absolutely beasted D.J. White all game.
Was totally surprised seeing the Bobcats play as well as they did. Give them a few years to mature and they should be a very good team.
 6 years ago '10        #325
Gottagat 
space
space
Gerald Henderson is legit as hell

Maggette washed
 6 years ago '08        #326
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
@ the amount of miami/lebron threads off of one game.
 6 years ago '05        #327
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1

Fell asleep after we went 7-0 in the first quarter...came back with 5 minutes left in the 4th

that boy Bosh is stepping up man, very good to see.
 6 years ago '10        #328
Gottagat 
space
space
^he gotta fix his free throws though
 6 years ago '07        #329
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,390 | Props total: 13059 13059
 Mike Nitty said:
Ball gotta go completely through nimwit it was a correct call
uhhhh no it was absolutely not the correct call because that's a goaltend on henderson. the ball does have to clear the net, but the only way for something like that to be legal is if it pops out on its own, or bounces off the guy who dunked its head (i saw this happen to rip hamilton one time, u used to claim the pistons so u probably remember this). in this instance, the defender cannot come in contact with the ball while it is on its way down, above the cylinder, off the glass, or in the net. the correct call is a goaltend.
 6 years ago '05        #330
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,384 | Props total: 8064 8064
I fell asleep in the 3rd quarter dam boring announcers on sunsports hd 402 on comcast glad they pulled it out though
 6 years ago '07        #331
space
space
it was a trap game, i actually called it to my girl before it happend, i was like we were just basically sh*tting on 2 great teams now we play a bad team, watch us struggle with them. i got really frustrated and impatient waiting for them to turn it on with one of those signature runs that turns a 10 point deficit into a 20 point lead in a matter of minutes, but it never came. got even more pissed when they said wade was hurt. nothing much to take away from this game. fatigue, bad defense, and bad offense. we walked away with a W, so just close the books on that one and move on.
 6 years ago '05        #332
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
 LilWeezy954 said:
I fell asleep in the 3rd quarter dam boring announcers on sunsports hd 402 on comcast glad they pulled it out though
Reid & Fiorentino? I find em entertaining very knowledgeable announcers. and they're not complete fu*king stans and homers when they're announcing like many of the other announcers in the NBA.
 12-28-2011, 10:20 PM         #333
Rendition  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I went to sleep to find out not only did these n*ggas win but wade hit a game ending shot

oh no
 12-28-2011, 11:11 PM         #334
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ward22 said:

[pic - click to view]

Epic fu*kin pic:agreement6:

right click & saves
 6 years ago '05        #335
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,787 | Props total: 4901 4901
 joshdogg26 said:
it was a trap game, i actually called it to my girl before it happend, i was like we were just basically sh*tting on 2 great teams now we play a bad team, watch us struggle with them. i got really frustrated and impatient waiting for them to turn it on with one of those signature runs that turns a 10 point deficit into a 20 point lead in a matter of minutes, but it never came. got even more pissed when they said wade was hurt. nothing much to take away from this game. fatigue, bad defense, and bad offense. we walked away with a W, so just close the books on that one and move on.
The one thing I like about the Heat is that they don't give up and play hard regardless. Obviously everything you mentioned happened. But with this current Heat team the only time I can remember them giving up was a back to back last year where we played Denver in Denver and LeBron was out. Other than that they don't give up.

And it starts with LeBron...it and dam sure starts with Wade who did not have to come back but did anyway. I am not gonna argue that it shouldn't have happened like it happened tonight but I think there are things to take away. Namely that the Heat are most certainly on a mission and have the type of heart and determination that the 29 other teams wish they had.
 6 years ago '10        #336
Gottagat 
space
space
kevin love gnna have like 30 rebounds on friday Joel is terrible
 6 years ago '07        #337
space
space
 Gottagat said:
may be the time to give big s3xy some minutes to take some space up on the block
 6 years ago '05        #338
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
Bobcats did better than I thought....watch us get blown out Sunday now

but I'm liking Kemba...hopefully the two rookies keep improving..we going to need them
 6 years ago '05        #339
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,787 | Props total: 4901 4901
 Gottagat said:
Eh tonight was a case where the Cats shot like 55% and the Heat shot in the low 40s in the first half. That was where the boards differential came from. In the second half the Heat forced misses and got the boards. Looked like they did last year when they just grabbed all the boards they had to get. Would love the rebounding to be better but Rodman isn't coming to Heat practice anytime soon. Gotta continue to do with LeBron and Wade rebounding from their perimeter positions.
 6 years ago '05        #340
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
You gotta win the ugly ones too. A win is a win in my book.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
16 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy