Knicks at Warriors 1030PM Gameday Thread (I Show You How to Do This Son ) :iseeyou:

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
85 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
117 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #681
made in the bay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,270 | Props total: 161 161
Knicks fans making excuses now....

10 - 5 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 66% 76 (+2) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 7-2, Rank #112 | Aug 16: 3-2, Rank #333 | Aug 14: 2-1, Rank #490 | Aug 10: 6-5, Rank #613 | Aug 09: 3-1, Rank #220 | Aug 08: 26-13, Rank #234 *
 6 years ago '11        #682
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0
 made in the bay said:
Knicks fans making excuses now....
We lost fair and square... we are just saying how the future of the team will change when we get certain players back.
 12-29-2011, 01:45 AM         #683
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimafia_aj said:

[pic - click to view]

Sooo what happened to New York showing us how its done? Yall got that a.ss whooped without Curry KNICKS fu*kING LOST!

Melo 3-12 Amare 5-14 with 4 turnovers?

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #684
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
What I tell yall n*ggas, We comin for the Pacific!

F*ck a Kobe

F*ck a Tyreke

F*ck a Griffin

F*ck a Nash

We Ready! Pacific or Bust
 6 years ago '11        #685
27Lives 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,197 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

12-29-2011, 02:34 AM         #686
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dunknown24 said:
Good game n*ggas
Thread wasn't sh*t without the homie Will I Am tho
RIP My n*gga
that Progeria looking muthafucka
 6 years ago '06        #687
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
No problem with losing this one, and I don't even think its as much a stinker as most are making it out to be.

First off, I want to give props to Marc Jackson and what he's doing for this Warriors ball club. His philosophy reminds me a little of Doc Rivers, who also came from a very similar background. The Warriors can run, but I like that his focus is on half-court sets and running the clock. With Monta-Curry-Lee, the W's will have no problem scoring the basketball...but controlling the clock by slowing it down will keep them in games longer. Also, the addition of Brandon Rush could go down as one of the more underrated moves good teams seem to make.

I'm not going to jump off a ledge because of one game. I'm not going to call for D'Antoni's head or try to find a loophole to void Chandler's contract. There were actually some positives I can take away from games like these...

-Our defense in the 1st half was excellent. Foul trouble limited Chandler's impact on that side of the ball down the stretch. When Chandler picked up his 5th foul in the beginning of the 4th quarter, I actually wished D'Antoni would leave him in and hope he could get some solid minutes out of him. Tyson just couldn't find a rhythm.

-Fields looked MUCH better tonight. He's struggled finding his niche alongside Melo and Stat since the trade last year. I have no doubt he'll figure it out, whether as the starting 2 or as a role player off the bench.

-Though Stat and Melo struggled from the field, D'Antoni is developing some of our secondary players with solid bench roles. I have a lot of respect for Bill Walker and what he could contribute. He doesn't back down from anyone, I just wish his defense reflected that mentality. Even Novak drilled an open look corner 3. We have some solid pieces but If this team wants to move into contender category, we need to upgrade the backup big situation. A KMart would do wonders.

It's obvious this team is simply lacking a playmaker at the point. Toney Douglas is not that guy. In a different system...maybe. He's simply an undersized shooting guard that is more valuable off the bench. I truly believe Baron Davis will negate this weakness once he comes back. Say what you want (believe me, I've said plenty), but he would be the best pg D'Antoni had to work with since he's taken over as Knicks coach. He fits our needs on the court and in the locker room. The guy is the perfect fit in NY.

Good game by the W's...keep playing like this and you'll make it interesting in the West. Looking forward to see more of Klay Thompson as well.
 6 years ago '06        #688
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
damn I was wondering why this sh*t is popping

Knicks fu*king lost
 6 years ago '10        #689
SmoothTay 23 heat pts23
space
space
$26,618 | Props total: 30598 30598
Knicks suck worst team in the east.
 6 years ago '04        #690
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239 OP
space
space
$55,751 | Props total: 13138 13138
 P. Dedos said:
like i said Melo 3-13 13 points this cant be life ...... he better than bron bron right

Amare 5-14 16 points this what 20 millie a year gets you

AND THEN THESE KNICKS FANS START BLAMING THE fu*kING COACH. D'TONI
these clowns are something else

Get the fu*k out of here you c*m guzzler, your team almost lost to the fu*king bobcats.
 6 years ago '07        #691
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 P. Dedos said:

AND THEN THESE KNICKS FANS START BLAMING THE fu*kING COACH. D'TONI
these clowns are something else
Heat fans blame Spoelstra
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
72 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
65 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy