'Dark Knight' Unused Heath Ledger Joker Footage Resurfaces

most viewed right now
 141
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
113 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 96
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 58
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 53
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
55 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #1
7669 pageviews
33 comments


SM 38151 heat pts38151
space
avatar space
space
$127,718 | Props total: 66818 66818
'Dark Knight' Unused Heath Ledger Joker Footage Resurfaces
 

 

[video - click to view]


With "The Dark Knight Rises" almost upon us—and by almost I mean a criminally long seven months away—most of our attention has gone to Bane, Batman's new nemesis played by Tom Hardy. But while we're busy obsessing over Bane's strange voice and the will-he or won't-he back-breaking issue, there's one thing we can be absolutely certain about: Bruce Wayne's greatest foe, The Joker, is already behind us.

Many fans will agree that Heath Ledger's Joker, played to Oscar-winning heights by the late actor, remains the single greatest villain ever to appear in a Batman movie. Though we've seen the last of his interpretation of the Clown Prince of Crime, some unused "Dark Knight" footage of Ledger as the Joker has started making the rounds again thanks to Kevin Smith's always entertaining Twitter feed.

This isn't exactly new, but hey, it's a slow week, and any chance to spend more time with Ledger's Joker is a chance we'll take.


[pic - click to view]

 ‘Dark Knight’ Unused Heath Ledger Joker Footage Resurfaces

33 comments for "'Dark Knight' Unused Heath Ledger Joker Footage Resurfaces"

 12-28-2011, 11:33 AM         #2
Jack.Nappier 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ehhhhhhh its funny watchin him on the bus while everythin was blowin up tho
 6 years ago '06        #3
OakTown2g 80 heat pts80
space
space
space
$643 | Props total: 604 604
This sh*t is super old!!! Came out on the internet back in 09 or 2010 I think!
 6 years ago '06        #4
maryschild 
space
avatar space
space
$721 | Props total: 4 4
old... yes, but s/o to Ledger... The best damn Joker ever. RIP
 6 years ago '05        #5
kriskross00 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$18,445 | Props total: 15442 15442
that gutiar solo>>>>>>>>these old scenes
 6 years ago '04        #6
Propel Water 20 heat pts20
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 4282 4282
 OakTown2g said:
This sh*t is super old!!! Came out on the internet back in 09 or 2010 I think!

^yes it mentions that in the post...
 6 years ago '05        #7
A~team 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 1574 1574
damn RIP heath ledger that was the best joker performance until another dude comes n klls the role.
 6 years ago '05        #8
kriskross00 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$18,445 | Props total: 15442 15442
 A~team said:
damn RIP heath ledger that was the best joker performance until another dude comes n klls the role.
i honestly dont think the role will ever be writtin like that again..the only person i think cud do it justice is jim carrey..he wud take bits of burton and nolans
joker and come up with his own
 12-28-2011, 04:06 PM         #9
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't understand why nolan hasn't put out some super special edition with all the behind the scenes stuff with heath yet, it's been fu*king what? 3 years? i can understand that you didn't want it when it first came out on dvd/blu-ray but enough time has passed.

Bring on deleted scenes, bring on behind the scenes. Maybe we will get a repacked TDK dvd/blu-ray like when rises comes out like we did with batman begins, although i don't think it added anything new the special edition that came out was pretty fu*king rad and did come with the opening scene of TDK.

I a.ssume we will get a TDK "special edition" right up before the release of rises with the prologue of rises on it and a few others, i really want to see some behind the scenes sh*t of TDK, not the watered down obviously stepping around health behind the scenes like the initial release.
 6 years ago '06        #10
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
avatar space
space
$27,975 | Props total: 3992 3992
RIP Heath
 6 years ago '09        #11
Baynut 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 3068 3068
RIP my n*gga Heath. Best Joker ever.
 6 years ago '04        #12
bingiedred 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,744 | Props total: 690 690
 kriskross00 said:
i honestly dont think the role will ever be writtin like that again..the only person i think cud do it justice is jim carrey..he wud take bits of burton and nolans
joker and come up with his own
Can't do that, he was already the Riddler.
 6 years ago '09        #13
jerryballa 
space
avatar space
space
$1,585 | Props total: 0 0
 Baynut said:
RIP my n*gga Heath. Best Joker ever.
co-sign, RIP Heath

btw that k!ll in your avy
 6 years ago '04        #14
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$31,885 | Props total: 1998 1998
Too bad he k!lled himself. Someone will play joker again in the future
 6 years ago '08        #15
Young Buck 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$2,837 | Props total: 333 333
 lilsnatch770 said:
Too bad he k!lled himself. Someone will play joker again in the future
He died from a drug overdose, he didn't k!ll himself.
 6 years ago '04        #16
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$31,885 | Props total: 1998 1998
 Young Buck said:
He died from a drug overdose, he didn't k!ll himself.
Good joke!
 6 years ago '08        #17
menaceAbn 29 heat pts29
space
avatar space
space
$1,724 | Props total: 7 7
Is Morgan Freeman going to be in the new movie?
 6 years ago '07        #18
BigAssTree 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$546 | Props total: 0 0
 IronMaiden said:
I don't understand why nolan hasn't put out some super special edition with all the behind the scenes stuff with heath yet, it's been fu*king what? 3 years? i can understand that you didn't want it when it first came out on dvd/blu-ray but enough time has passed.

Bring on deleted scenes, bring on behind the scenes. Maybe we will get a repacked TDK dvd/blu-ray like when rises comes out like we did with batman begins, although i don't think it added anything new the special edition that came out was pretty fu*king rad and did come with the opening scene of TDK.

I a.ssume we will get a TDK "special edition" right up before the release of rises with the prologue of rises on it and a few others, i really want to see some behind the scenes sh*t of TDK, not the watered down obviously stepping around health behind the scenes like the initial release.

Maybe Nolan's not releasing that footage because of the family's request?
 6 years ago '05        #19
kriskross00 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$18,445 | Props total: 15442 15442
 bingiedred said:
Can't do that, he was already the Riddler.
cant?

wasnt ryan rynolds green lantern from DC? but also deadpool..from Marvel? like a year or two from eachother? and how long ago was jim the riddler? how "cant" someone do it? the movies arnt sequels of eachother..val kilmer and george clooney cudnt play a villian in this movie just because years ago they playd batman from a completly different storylines?

that n*gga jim carrey wud (in my eyes) pull off the best joker
 6 years ago '11        #20
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
avatar space
space
$17,228 | Props total: 1198 1198
RIP Heath

fu*k dem Olsen Twins

"y'all rap bout coke, i rap about sellin pills. Same ones that got Mike n Heath Ledgar k!lled" - Hollow da Don
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 9
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy