Dec 28 - Robin Thicke Says Black Women Arenít Better Off with White Men

most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
7 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #41
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 143 143
 JamcnPrettyboy said:
well said Mr. Thicke.

people use the black-marriage stats as well as single mother stats to say black men are lazy and don't take of their kids but just because someone isn't married to their kids mother doesn't mean they don't take care of their kids or that black men are players and don't know how to commit.

also people end to abuse the definition of "single mother". single parenthood just means you're whom the child physically lives with most of the time. it doesn't mean the other parent isn't in the child's life.

its sad what people interpret from statistics.
This may be true but there are a lot of pessimistic views concerning black relationships/love. While every relationship may not work, witnessing a positive black marriage does wonders for a child's outlook on the opposite s3x & future relationships. JS
 6 years ago '04        #42
hugeneious 
space
space
$143 | Props total: 2 2

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #43
worldrecords 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,012 | Props total: 29 29
YO n*ggas on bx still hatting on this dude ...nah props to robin thicke he tells the turth ...good read
 6 years ago '04        #44
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,173 | Props total: 2466 2466
 beantown said:
This dude needs to shut the fu*k up. I know he's pandering to his fans and wants to drum up some extra support with his main fan base, but seriously shut the fu*k up. To say that there aren't any good white or black men out there is plain stupid and ignorant, just like it's ignorant to say that any race has better man than the next race. In an attempt to sound cultured he sounds like a f'king moron and I can speak from experience because I've dated black, white, and spanish women and it all comes down to personal taste and what that individual female has to offer.

We need to move the fu*k on in this country and stop trying to downgrade entire races of people all the time, but as long as there's idiots like this in the public eye making ignorant statements it's never going to happen because his followers will buy into it.
lmao he was asked a question, and answered it honestly. this wasn't a twitter rant or anything. chill bro lol.
 6 years ago '05        #45
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,943 | Props total: 10835 10835
Robbie knows whats up?
 12-29-2011, 04:10 PM         #46
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regulate said:
You crackers and you're labeling & dismissing of things you don't understand. Never fails.

You must be drunk off that praise. Because you don't see that he wants to be black. Even other black dudes in this thread admit he's trying too hard to be down. I call a spade a spade. But no matter to you, because I'm just some cracker who knows nothing right? Ignorance never fails.
 6 years ago '10        #47
marx1684 
space
space
$4,832 | Props total: 4975 4975
My n*gga.
 12-29-2011, 05:55 PM         #48
twt88  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rob, like Eminem, has ACTUALLY received a black card, a la Ghetto Pass, so white boy knows these things
 6 years ago '04        #49
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,375 | Props total: 11646 11646
If you actually read all of the article you would realize he spoke truth tho...
 6 years ago '09        #50
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,685 | Props total: 13204 13204
new age racism
 6 years ago '05        #51
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,531 | Props total: 7659 7659
lmfao i knew boxden's usual wouldnt like this comment but hes absolutely correct.. unless u been in the situation u dont know.. as a black man thats been in the situation he described, hes right.
 6 years ago '04        #52
pimppoet 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,934 | Props total: 231 231
 psylence2k said:
he does come off a little too anxious to please the black demographic

either way it's funny how when Obama says black men need to step up , everyone applauds, but when Robin Thicke says the opposite, everyone still applauds.
He mightve just been kissing a.ss but its the truth. Alotta cats to do need to step it up & black women need to realize there are good black men out there. It goes both ways with black dudes that switch to white women...like the scene from the "brothers". People in general have to stop self hating themselves/their race & shed the idea that dating outside the race is gonna automatically make their love life better. Sometimes its u & not the other person u date that makes or breaks a relationship.
 6 years ago '08        #53
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
@ the white boys gettin mad...
 6 years ago '06        #54
servesurite 42 heat pts42
space
space
$9,315 | Props total: 1085 1085
i like the part where he said black women dont say sorry.

thats true
Home         

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
77 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
21 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
60 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
25 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
48 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy