College Student Bought an Xbox 360 with Fake Money. He Got Arrested.

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
50 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-28-2011, 04:21 PM         #21
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Both the manager and the guy is an idiot, they looked funny so you didn't run the obvious test to see if they were fake? obviously they were made by some high level genius with a fu*king money printer.

And you pay with fake money and have the balls to return it to the same goddamn gamestop? then again it took place in virginia so this shouldn't surprise me.

freakbucket said:
not condoning fake money, but your best bet is to buy sh*t on the street with fake money, not retail stores. Then once you get the goods, sell it somewhere else. You can buy some jordans on craigslist with fake money, then sell the shoes to someone else...especially if its small amounts. but trust and believe, law enforcement will follow up on your a.ss, its just a process.
If someone handed me a funny looking $100 from craigslist you bet your a.ss you aren't getting what im selling, you have to be on full paranoid mode anyways when dealing with craigslist, although out of the hundreds of transactions i have done with 0 problems i have delt with some shady a.ss looking people who looked like they would of attempted to shank me if we were alone at night.

Also i was selling my old 42" samsung LED awhile back and this dude kept trying to get me to meet him in this abandoned kmart parking lot (store shut down awhile back) at like 1-2 am.. a part of me wanted to agree just to see what the punk would of tried.

Last edited by IronMaiden; 12-28-2011 at 04:25 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #22
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,448 | Props total: 1444 1444
fake money is only great for the club, and not the strip club...the club cuz bartenders be fu*ked up
 6 years ago '10        #23
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 147 147
get it how you live...
 12-28-2011, 04:29 PM         #24
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
crazy, n*gga was hustlin, or at least trying to. Government dont play with fake money, u might as well deal with coke
 6 years ago '05        #25
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
 eightytyson06 said:
lol is he in your crew
 6 years ago '05        #26
GST 
space
space
$14,827 | Props total: 2394 2394
he was caught regardless...the manager knows who it was and I'm sure gamestop has him on camera
 12-28-2011, 05:10 PM         #27
MVN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #28
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
 IronMaiden said:
Both the manager and the guy is an idiot, they looked funny so you didn't run the obvious test to see if they were fake? obviously they were made by some high level genius with a fu*king money printer.

And you pay with fake money and have the balls to return it to the same goddamn gamestop? then again it took place in virginia so this shouldn't surprise me.

If someone handed me a funny looking $100 from craigslist you bet your a.ss you aren't getting what im selling, you have to be on full paranoid mode anyways when dealing with craigslist, although out of the hundreds of transactions i have done with 0 problems i have delt with some shady a.ss looking people who looked like they would of attempted to shank me if we were alone at night.

Also i was selling my old 42" samsung LED awhile back and this dude kept trying to get me to meet him in this abandoned kmart parking lot (store shut down awhile back) at like 1-2 am.. a part of me wanted to agree just to see what the punk would of tried.
lol you shoulda got a couple of homies and some guns and went "by yourself" to see what was up lol
 6 years ago '07        #29
timdog 918 heat pts918
space
space
$30,438 | Props total: 14815 14815
he probally tried to return the xbox for real money
 6 years ago '11        #30
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,375 | Props total: 3810 3810
 timdog said:
lol
 6 years ago '05        #31
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Where the fu*k are some of the n*ggas in this thread getting fake money from though?
 12-28-2011, 05:42 PM         #32
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If he got red ringed, and tried to return, that would be justice.

But yeah, he never heard of Craigslist, huh?
 6 years ago '11        #33
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,740 | Props total: 549 549
When I was younger working at BK drive thru window I got got wit a fake 20!! We would be so busy it was faster for me to mark them at the end of my shift after that I made muthafukers wait never again did I get got..
 6 years ago '05        #34
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,077 | Props total: 477 477
This guy is so retarded... Not only did he go back to try and return it to the same store, but he sat there and waited for the police to come. What the fu*k, was he just standing around for like an hour? How could he not know something was going on?

It's like he went into the store to return it, the cashier told him to wait here for an hour, I'm going to call the police to have you arrested. And he just stayed there...

Should be common sense that if the refund doesn't happen and you see a guy that you handed fake bills to call someone on the phone that something isn't right. How does someone not have common sense...
 6 years ago '05        #35
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,731 | Props total: 12514 12514
all he had to do was go to a different gamestop, silly n*gga went to the same exact store..
 6 years ago '06        #36
CuZzA 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$4,215 | Props total: 0 0
Would've been funnier if no-one had noticed, and when he went in to return the console they gave him back the fake Benjamins.
 6 years ago '05        #37
Ad1288 
space
space
$933 | Props total: 288 288
 Pierced Talentz said:
The fact that im in Norfolk makes this story even funnier
:bushel: I'm rolling at this idiot from Hampton
 6 years ago '05        #38
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,692 | Props total: 2421 2421
 timdog said:
 6 years ago '07        #39
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
 D. Norman said:
I think he realized that he had to pay to play his games online, saw how sh*tty the graphics looked compared to his dorm mates ps3 and tried to return it

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #40
Beat Snatcher 
space
space
$1,520 | Props total: 19 19
Regardless if he tried to return it to the same Game Stop or not he was caught .. they already had his name. and he prob would had been watched after that.. and his case would have gotten worst..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
15 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
50 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy