College Student Bought an Xbox 360 with Fake Money. He Got Arrested.

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside May 22 - Here’s how money is destroying the world and the people livin..
36 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ucking Black Guy
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
69 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-28-2011, 03:21 PM         #21
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Both the manager and the guy is an idiot, they looked funny so you didn't run the obvious test to see if they were fake? obviously they were made by some high level genius with a fu*king money printer.

And you pay with fake money and have the balls to return it to the same goddamn gamestop? then again it took place in virginia so this shouldn't surprise me.

freakbucket said:
not condoning fake money, but your best bet is to buy sh*t on the street with fake money, not retail stores. Then once you get the goods, sell it somewhere else. You can buy some jordans on craigslist with fake money, then sell the shoes to someone else...especially if its small amounts. but trust and believe, law enforcement will follow up on your a.ss, its just a process.
If someone handed me a funny looking $100 from craigslist you bet your a.ss you aren't getting what im selling, you have to be on full paranoid mode anyways when dealing with craigslist, although out of the hundreds of transactions i have done with 0 problems i have delt with some shady a.ss looking people who looked like they would of attempted to shank me if we were alone at night.

Also i was selling my old 42" samsung LED awhile back and this dude kept trying to get me to meet him in this abandoned kmart parking lot (store shut down awhile back) at like 1-2 am.. a part of me wanted to agree just to see what the punk would of tried.

Last edited by IronMaiden; 12-28-2011 at 03:25 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #22
D1nOnlyMrM@ 43 heat pts43
space
space
$12,844 | Props total: 2042 2042
fake money is only great for the club, and not the strip club...the club cuz bartenders be fu*ked up
 6 years ago '10        #23
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,932 | Props total: 164 164
get it how you live...
 12-28-2011, 03:29 PM         #24
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
crazy, n*gga was hustlin, or at least trying to. Government dont play with fake money, u might as well deal with coke
 6 years ago '05        #25
katalist 231 heat pts231
space
space
$37,219 | Props total: 1674 1674
 eightytyson06 said:
lol is he in your crew
 6 years ago '05        #26
GST 
space
space
$15,346 | Props total: 3430 3430
he was caught regardless...the manager knows who it was and I'm sure gamestop has him on camera
 12-28-2011, 04:10 PM         #27
MVN 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #28
Spoken210 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,670 | Props total: 0 0
 IronMaiden said:
Both the manager and the guy is an idiot, they looked funny so you didn't run the obvious test to see if they were fake? obviously they were made by some high level genius with a fu*king money printer.

And you pay with fake money and have the balls to return it to the same goddamn gamestop? then again it took place in virginia so this shouldn't surprise me.

If someone handed me a funny looking $100 from craigslist you bet your a.ss you aren't getting what im selling, you have to be on full paranoid mode anyways when dealing with craigslist, although out of the hundreds of transactions i have done with 0 problems i have delt with some shady a.ss looking people who looked like they would of attempted to shank me if we were alone at night.

Also i was selling my old 42" samsung LED awhile back and this dude kept trying to get me to meet him in this abandoned kmart parking lot (store shut down awhile back) at like 1-2 am.. a part of me wanted to agree just to see what the punk would of tried.
lol you shoulda got a couple of homies and some guns and went "by yourself" to see what was up lol
 6 years ago '07        #29
timdog 991 heat pts991
space
space
$33,271 | Props total: 20133 20133
he probally tried to return the xbox for real money
 6 years ago '11        #30
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,149 | Props total: 5332 5332
 timdog said:
lol
 6 years ago '05        #31
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 20 20
Where the fu*k are some of the n*ggas in this thread getting fake money from though?
 12-28-2011, 04:42 PM         #32
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If he got red ringed, and tried to return, that would be justice.

But yeah, he never heard of Craigslist, huh?
 6 years ago '11        #33
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,853 | Props total: 863 863
When I was younger working at BK drive thru window I got got wit a fake 20!! We would be so busy it was faster for me to mark them at the end of my shift after that I made muthafukers wait never again did I get got..
 6 years ago '05        #34
IGOTSHITTZ 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,081 | Props total: 487 487
This guy is so retarded... Not only did he go back to try and return it to the same store, but he sat there and waited for the police to come. What the fu*k, was he just standing around for like an hour? How could he not know something was going on?

It's like he went into the store to return it, the cashier told him to wait here for an hour, I'm going to call the police to have you arrested. And he just stayed there...

Should be common sense that if the refund doesn't happen and you see a guy that you handed fake bills to call someone on the phone that something isn't right. How does someone not have common sense...
 6 years ago '05        #35
Hold That 104 heat pts104
space
space
$37,645 | Props total: 15263 15263
all he had to do was go to a different gamestop, silly n*gga went to the same exact store..
 6 years ago '06        #36
CuZzA 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$4,215 | Props total: 0 0
Would've been funnier if no-one had noticed, and when he went in to return the console they gave him back the fake Benjamins.
 6 years ago '05        #37
Ad1288 
space
space
$942 | Props total: 308 308
 Pierced Talentz said:
The fact that im in Norfolk makes this story even funnier
:bushel: I'm rolling at this idiot from Hampton
 6 years ago '05        #38
BronxBombers 195 heat pts195
space
space
$37,734 | Props total: 2546 2546
 timdog said:
 6 years ago '07        #39
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
 D. Norman said:
I think he realized that he had to pay to play his games online, saw how sh*tty the graphics looked compared to his dorm mates ps3 and tried to return it

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #40
Beat Snatcher 
space
space
$1,520 | Props total: 19 19
Regardless if he tried to return it to the same Game Stop or not he was caught .. they already had his name. and he prob would had been watched after that.. and his case would have gotten worst..
Home      

most viewed right now
ashley graham killing it i'm sold yo!
56 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Man hit dog with baseball bat because he ate his Whopper
73 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
103 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
147 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jessica Jones AKA Krysten Ritter Is Fine To Me Bruh
85 comments
21 hours ago