most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
9 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #41
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
Damn I hope this comes to Verizon I might just skip the Nexus and get this.
 6 years ago '05        #42
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13776 13776
 xeduran said:
So how did this thread turn into Apple stans talking about the Iphone? This thread is about the GSIII. We get it, you guys think that Apple is the best at everything. Good for you. Enjoy your phone and let grown men talk about the GSIII and what they think about it. And Apple fans swear it is only Android people who enter into Apple threads to talk sh*t. What do you call you Apple fans doing in this thread? If you have nothing to say about the GSIII, GTFOH!

Back on topic, the quad core will end up saving battery life in the end. It is important that newer phones come with quad cores. More cores doing less individually and at a lower clock rate is more efficient than less cores doing more at a higher clock rate. It makes sense as far as power and battery life.
They know the iPhone 5 hasn't dropped and it's already inferior.
 6 years ago '04        #43
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,573 | Props total: 2716 2716
 PTC said:
Let's be honest, your opinion doesn't hold much weight... I'm sure you'll also say the build quality is superior to a phone like the RAZR too...

They worked so hard and so long? Are you inside their HQ now? You have their business plan layout for us to look at?

Siri wasn't working

screen issues

a camera that's not better? Almost all reviews say the 4s has the best camera in the industry, and there are even threads on XDA that talk about the 4s having the superior camera to that of GS2...

I swear, you android d!ckheads have a inferior complexity, it's funny to read... ya'll lie and just make sh*t up and completely over exaggerate your attempted hits.

Let's talk about the Galaxy Nexus' camera... a camera that is inferior to the iPhone 4's camera which was released 18 months ago
apple went from a july release of the 4 to an october release of the 4s. It took them over a year to make a product that didnt meet the expectations that the 4 met when it dropped.

you're clearly angry and in denial. post pics to prove that the 4s takes better pics than the s2.

and I hate to break it to you, the only thing google hyped up on the nexus camera is the zero shutter lag, integrated panoramic stills, and taking pics while recording video. it was never said that it takes better pics than the 4s or the sII.
 6 years ago '05        #44
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,098 | Props total: 10795 10795
Why do ya'll let him goad you into these arguments that go nowhere?
 6 years ago '04        #45
space
space
 P-Hill said:
it's just for fun ... i dont take that little girl serious

Last edited by fat_boyy21; 12-28-2011 at 08:54 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #46
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 P-Hill said:
I enjoy taking the occasional #2 on PTC.

[pic - click to view]

12-28-2011, 10:23 PM         #47
paliknight 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I am definitely waiting for this magnificent piece of hardware. I don't care if Quad-core and 2GB or RAM arent needed, I would still take it over inferior phones in its price range.
 6 years ago '11        #48
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 fat_boyy21 said:
apple went from a july release of the 4 to an october release of the 4s. It took them over a year to make a product that didnt meet the expectations that the 4 met when it dropped.
So you're telling me, the whole time from the release of the iPhone 4 to the iPhone 4s you're saying it's guaranteed that they were working on the 4s that WHOLE time? You realize how stupid you sound?

Obviously, you have no idea how business works, especially the production portion of it... and about the different variables that go into it.

Not much else to say,

you're clearly angry and in denial. post pics to prove that the 4s takes better pics than the s2.
Angry and in denial? I brought to you facts, almost all the reviews say the iPHone has the superior camera and there are threads on XDA talking about the 4s cam being the best... what part of this is anger and denial? How stupid are android users like yourself?

and I hate to break it to you, the only thing google hyped up on the nexus camera is the zero shutter lag, integrated panoramic stills, and taking pics while recording video. it was never said that it takes better pics than the 4s or the sII.
ok, who was ever talking about what google was "hyping up"? Who said that google said it would take better pics?

I'm talking about the picture quality and FACTS (but you android d!ckheads always say "google never said" or "google said" like it's your God dead"... that's like me saying, Apple never hyped up the iPhone as being open source, so now all the points made against it in that context are irrelevant (as you just insinuated)....

But let's rewind a second, your dumbass along with some other fools on here, were tryna defend the Galaxy Nexus camera talkin about the technical side saying, MP doesn't matter, "it's all about the photons captured" etc... as if it was going to have a similar camera quality to the superiors... pathetic a.ss losers, ya'll defend sh*t that's not even released... and what happened?

That sh*t still has a poorer camera than the iPhone 4
 6 years ago '11        #49
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 lilsnatch770 said:
PTC telling someone else their opinion doesn't hold weight

That sh*t is really funny
What's funny is, I rarely post my "opinion", I post facts and statements.

But you're most likely too stupid to realize that.
 6 years ago '04        #50
space
space
 PTC said:
So you're telling me, the whole time from the release of the iPhone 4 to the iPhone 4s you're saying it's guaranteed that they were working on the 4s that WHOLE time? You realize how stupid you sound?

Obviously, you have no idea how business works, especially the production portion of it... and about the different variables that go into it.

Not much else to say,

Angry and in denial? I brought to you facts, almost all the reviews say the iPHone has the superior camera and there are threads on XDA talking about the 4s cam being the best... what part of this is anger and denial? How stupid are android users like yourself?

ok, who was ever talking about what google was "hyping up"? Who said that google said it would take better pics?

I'm talking about the picture quality and FACTS (but you android d!ckheads always say "google never said" or "google said" like it's your God dead"... that's like me saying, Apple never hyped up the iPhone as being open source, so now all the points made against it in that context are irrelevant (as you just insinuated)....

But let's rewind a second, your dumbass along with some other fools on here, were tryna defend the Galaxy Nexus camera talkin about the technical side saying, MP doesn't matter, "it's all about the photons captured" etc... as if it was going to have a similar camera quality to the superiors... pathetic a.ss losers, ya'll defend sh*t that's not even released... and what happened?

That sh*t still has a poorer camera than the iPhone 4
specwise the only 2 things the iphone wins at are gpu and pic quality. even so the video sound quality is still better on the galaxy nexus. you can hold onto those 2 things for dear life but the nexus is overall better than the 4s. apple always claimed that they innovate but what's so innovative about the 4s? they bought siri from another company so that doesnt count. at least with the 4 they came with the ips screen and a superior build quality. but there is nothing new about the 4s. They played catch up and there still losing the race. overall the nexus is better phone with the easy to use android 4.0 and industry firsts in the hd screen, dissappearing soft keys and zero shutter lag. the sIII is gonna have an edge to edge screen and probably a super amoled plus HD dislplay (30% more pixels than the nexus screen), run a quad core processor and have lte. I just dont see apple keeping up with a 6 month difference in a galaxy device and a nexus device.
 6 years ago '04        #51
M1nze 
space
space
$5,753 | Props total: 102 102
i need this.
 6 years ago '04        #52
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Y.G. said:
Most new technology doesn't have a "need" but a want. If the phone comes out at $199/$299 why would I not buy it over a similarly priced dual-core phone?
you're still missing the point and acting as a normal tech spec chaser
 6 years ago '07        #53
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
im not due for an upgrade until nov 2012 and right now this is the phone i'm coppin. my droid charge should hold me over until then
 6 years ago '05        #54
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 finishim said:
you're still missing the point and acting as a normal tech spec chaser
No one missed your point. Your point is just stupid.

There will still be plenty of high-end dual-core phones in the $199 - $299 range. Why would I buy a notably slower processor that is equal in price to the much faster processor?
 6 years ago '04        #55
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Y.G. said:
No one missed your point. Your point is just stupid.

There will still be plenty of high-end dual-core phones in the $199 - $299 range. Why would I buy a notably slower processor that is equal in price to the much faster processor?
because that dual core won't even be used, there aren't apps that will even use it
 6 years ago '04        #56
Tha754kid 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,906 | Props total: 833 833
Quad core is fu*king overkill for a phone. A tablet maybe, but a phone?? No phone software demands that much power, not even the crappy games.
 6 years ago '05        #57
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 finishim said:
because that dual core won't even be used, there aren't apps that will even use it
So you're saying I should get the $199 dual-core instead of the $199 quad-core simply because there aren't apps out right now that will use the dual-core?
 12-29-2011, 08:11 PM         #58
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*kin

the battery in my sensation already can't fu*king take dual core...have the goddamn charger please!
 6 years ago '08        #59
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,052 | Props total: 4896 4896
quad core in a phone but yeah quad core in a phone will only be used for multi-tasking and draining your precious battery
 6 years ago '10        #60
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
Ok so whats the point of even buying sgs2 when the 3rd one is around the conner???
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy