Quadcore Galaxy S III To Debut At MWC 2012, Launch Mid-2012

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
162 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
44 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
92 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #21
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,885 | Props total: 1998 1998
 finishim said:
you need a quad core phone currently for??????
Sound kind of salty. If this was everyone's viewpoint we would never have improved technology.
 6 years ago '11        #22
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
$9,068 | Props total: 1551 1551
 Dangerously said:
The Galaxy Series has easily overtaken the iPhone as the industry leader on the market
in what context? under what standards?
 6 years ago '04        #23
fat_boyy21 323 heat pts323
space
space
$9,567 | Props total: 2708 2708
 PTC said:
in what context? under what standards?
from my personal experience the galaxy nexus is better than the iphone 4s. the hd screen is amazing, android 4.0 is very easy to use. It definitely exceeded my expectations. I dont have any issues with it (maybe because I have the gsm version). The only thing the iphone has over it is the build quality. The nexus looks very stylish, but if i ever drop it, I know it's gonna shatter. The simple remedy is a case, which is something i would get even if I had an iphone. I really believe the nexus is the new bar for cell phones (until the SIII comes out or the Iphone 5)
 12-28-2011, 03:25 PM         #24
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
you need a quad core phone currently for??????
same sh*t I was thinking....once my upgrade come around next year im getting that galaxy nexus and will sit on that untill the end of 2013-2014
 6 years ago '07        #25
Itzike 
space
space
$2,809 | Props total: 405 405
upgrade in august... waitin for quad core lte from sprint... this is tempting tho
 6 years ago '11        #26
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 fat_boyy21 said:
from my personal experience the galaxy nexus is better than the iphone 4s. the hd screen is amazing, android 4.0 is very easy to use. It definitely exceeded my expectations. I dont have any issues with it (maybe because I have the gsm version). The only thing the iphone has over it is the build quality. The nexus looks very stylish, but if i ever drop it, I know it's gonna shatter. The simple remedy is a case, which is something i would get even if I had an iphone. I really believe the nexus is the new bar for cell phones (until the SIII comes out or the Iphone 5)
thanks for the opinion... because that's what it is, an opinion.

It is a fact that the Galaxy Nexus has reception issues.

Poor Samsung/Android, can't ever get sh*t right, and this ain't even from "holding the phone wrong"... just sh*tty hardware and buid
 6 years ago '04        #27
space
space
 proof1984 said:
same sh*t I was thinking....once my upgrade come around next year im getting that galaxy nexus and will sit on that untill the end of 2013-2014
the idea is that the faster a process is finished, the less power is consumed. 1 core handling all the processes takes longer and uses up more power than 4 cores splitting up the processes. with the direction smartphones are headed in, Id say it is necessary for multitasking, enabling apps to do more than they currently do, and gaming
 6 years ago '04        #28
space
space
 PTC said:
thanks for the opinion... because that's what it is, an opinion.

It is a fact that the Galaxy Nexus has reception issues.

Poor Samsung/Android, can't ever get sh*t right, and this ain't even from "holding the phone wrong"... just sh*tty hardware and buid
and thank you for failing to read. I have the gsm version and not the verizon version which is the one with the reception issues. do I need to remind you that the iphone has screen, network (siri), and battery issues.
 6 years ago '04        #29
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 lilsnatch770 said:
Sound kind of salty. If this was everyone's viewpoint we would never have improved technology.
no, it's that there isnt stuff out that you need a quad core for
 6 years ago '11        #30
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 fat_boyy21 said:
and thank you for failing to read. I have the gsm version and not the verizon version which is the one with the reception issues. do I need to remind you that the iphone has screen, network (siri), and battery issues.
i don't care what YOU have I'm talking about the bigger picture... why you people (android) always go in on some "oh well I don't have the issue" type sh*t.... like when people talk about android having battery problems, mother fu*kers come in saying sh*t like "I don't have any issues"

Well no sh*t n*ggas, you sit on yo a.ss all day long, ROM your phone 100x over, run your screen brightness at 0%, and don't need 90% of the features on your phone.

The Verizon Galaxy Nexus, the only Galaxy Nexus relevant in the US has major reception issues... and this can't be fixed in any sort of way with a case...etc... FAIL.

iPhone has screen issues? no, that's just a myth and very isolated, just as saying you get dead pixels on a new screen... and you can exchange your phone, so this is irrelevant.

Siri? sure initially they did, but not really now...

Battery issues? ..as far as not being as good as the iPhone 4? sure...
 6 years ago '05        #31
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
$41,614 | Props total: 13675 13675
 Itzike said:
upgrade in august... waitin for quad core lte from sprint... this is tempting tho
This is what you're waiting for.
 6 years ago '04        #32
space
space
 PTC said:
i don't care what YOU have I'm talking about the bigger picture... why you people (android) always go in on some "oh well I don't have the issue" type sh*t.... like when people talk about android having battery problems, mother fu*kers come in saying sh*t like "I don't have any issues"

Well no sh*t n*ggas, you sit on yo a.ss all day long, ROM your phone 100x over, run your screen brightness at 0%, and don't need 90% of the features on your phone.

The Verizon Galaxy Nexus, the only Galaxy Nexus relevant in the US has major reception issues... and this can't be fixed in any sort of way with a case...etc... FAIL.

iPhone has screen issues? no, that's just a myth and very isolated, just as saying you get dead pixels on a new screen... and you can exchange your phone, so this is irrelevant.

yes my phone is unlocked and rooted but Im not running any custom rom. I changed the bootanimation and I created a backup of my phone. I dont do anything to mess with battery life because I get 12 hours of heavy use out of it. battery life or not, why would you want the brightness down on an hd screen?

who said the reception issue could be fixed with a case??

so you think the 4s screen issue is just a myth...

6 years ago '05        #33
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 finishim said:
no, it's that there isnt stuff out that you need a quad core for
Most new technology doesn't have a "need" but a want. If the phone comes out at $199/$299 why would I not buy it over a similarly priced dual-core phone?
 6 years ago '05        #34
Y.G. 27 heat pts27 OP
space
space
space
 PTC said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #35
space
space
 1ironboy1 said:
/thread
Id really love to know what major upgrades lack in performance. my 4.65" hd screen works flawlessly, the reception is better reception than my n1

and you think apple's not ripping people off. let's not forget they said you need an a5 processor to run siri and yet there are legal working ports of siri that run on all of the older idevices

apple worked so hard and so long on the 4s and it's still just a refresh with more issues than the iphone 4. siri wasnt working, screen issues, and a camera that they hyped up so much that isnt better than the sII.

Ill admit that up until this year the iphone was the class of smartphones, but now between the galaxy s line and the nexus line that bar has changed over to android. Apple was smart by building their brand of phones, but you guys are in denial to not even consider the fact that there are better options out there
 6 years ago '11        #36
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 fat_boyy21 said:
yes my phone is unlocked and rooted but Im not running any custom rom. I changed the bootanimation and I created a backup of my phone. I dont do anything to mess with battery life because I get 12 hours of heavy use out of it. battery life or not, why would you want the brightness down on an hd screen?

who said the reception issue could be fixed with a case??

so you think the 4s screen issue is just a myth...

you must be stupid - by saying it is a myth, this means that there are obviously people out there that believe it is a problem... it's with the glue and over time the screen will adjust.

And what part of, you can exchange your phone don't you understand? How is this even relevant when you can ask for another unit?

Inferior complexities

Why would you want the brightness down? Why you asking me? Why not ask those people who run it at 0% just to say they get good battery life....
 6 years ago '11        #37
PTC 138 heat pts138
space
space
space
 fat_boyy21 said:
my 4.65" hd screen works flawlessly, the reception is better reception than my n1
Let's be honest, your opinion doesn't hold much weight... I'm sure you'll also say the build quality is superior to a phone like the RAZR too...

apple worked so hard and so long on the 4s and it's still just a refresh with more issues than the iphone 4. siri wasnt working, screen issues, and a camera that they hyped up so much that isnt better than the sII.
They worked so hard and so long? Are you inside their HQ now? You have their business plan layout for us to look at?

Siri wasn't working

screen issues

a camera that's not better? Almost all reviews say the 4s has the best camera in the industry, and there are even threads on XDA that talk about the 4s having the superior camera to that of GS2...

I swear, you android d!ckheads have a inferior complexity, it's funny to read... ya'll lie and just make sh*t up and completely over exaggerate your attempted hits.

Let's talk about the Galaxy Nexus' camera... a camera that is inferior to the iPhone 4's camera which was released 18 months ago
 6 years ago '04        #38
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,885 | Props total: 1998 1998
 PTC said:
Let's be honest, your opinion doesn't hold much weight
PTC telling someone else their opinion doesn't hold weight

That sh*t is really funny
 12-28-2011, 07:17 PM         #39
xeduran 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So how did this thread turn into Apple stans talking about the Iphone? This thread is about the GSIII. We get it, you guys think that Apple is the best at everything. Good for you. Enjoy your phone and let grown men talk about the GSIII and what they think about it. And Apple fans swear it is only Android people who enter into Apple threads to talk sh*t. What do you call you Apple fans doing in this thread? If you have nothing to say about the GSIII, GTFOH!

Back on topic, the quad core will end up saving battery life in the end. It is important that newer phones come with quad cores. More cores doing less individually and at a lower clock rate is more efficient than less cores doing more at a higher clock rate. It makes sense as far as power and battery life.
 6 years ago '11        #40
Jesszman 2209 heat pts2209
space
space
space
$29,855 | Props total: 208 208
Apple stans like PTC feel the need to defend their inferior piece of trash.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
9 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
69 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact and familie..
100 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy