Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #61
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
 H00DR4T said:
01\ Motorcycle Chronicles
02\ Repo'd
03\ Who's Winning Remix Ft Yung Berg
04\ My Momma Gave Me Dat Name Ft DJ Pooh
05\ Confused A Lil Bit
06\ Frozen a.ssets
07\ Real PLK Ft Brian Pumper
08\ Liquidated
09\ True Story Ft Prodigy
10\ Curtisy
11\ Chapter 11 Ft MC Hammer
12\ Outro Ft Moses Michael Levi

Andre3stacks said:
He cant be taken seriously with Pumper on that album
 6 years ago '11        #62
Urbanchill 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,426 | Props total: 1412 1412
i take it buck gonna be rapping bout paradoxes throughtout the whole tapeon his yonkers sh*t :cool-smiley-009:
 12-28-2011, 07:26 PM         #63
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
what did Buck do that wasnt loyal? I heard stories about him not paying 50 properly or something please elaborate
 12-28-2011, 07:33 PM         #64
HoLLiwood Heyti 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can someone please post the gif cause its not a buck thread without it
 6 years ago '08        #65
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
clown all you want, buck always comes correct with the music. will be looking forward to this
 6 years ago '06        #66
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,471 | Props total: 14753 14753
 bxrulez said:
what did Buck do that wasnt loyal? I heard stories about him not paying 50 properly or something please elaborate
Telling 50 to his face they cool and saying U g-unit for life then turning around at a concert the next day screaming fu*k 50 and fu*k g unit is pretty disloyal.
 6 years ago '05        #67
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
 HoLLiwood Heyti said:
Can someone please post the gif cause its not a buck thread without it
Go back, its posted already
 6 years ago '05        #68
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
 Birdman's Back said:
Telling 50 to his face they cool and saying U g-unit for life then turning around at a concert the next day screaming fu*k 50 and fu*k g unit is pretty disloyal.
Na homie, that AINT what happened..... whats that the g-unit groupie version or the 50 cent version? I'm going to have to go and get those articles out again
 6 years ago '05        #69
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
 Birdman's Back said:
 bxrulez said:
Some background, some n*ggaz seem to forget the s**t that was going on, Buck aint entirely to blame for ending up dissing 50. The only people saying that Buck aint got no reason are 50 cent d!ck riders who wouldnt stand up for themselves if somebody spat on them, they would do a Yayo for the money and spit shine there boss's shoes lol some of y'll got no balls. Treated like bi*ches and take it like a bi*ch coz a n*gga gave you a helping hand....WHAT? u n*ggaz aint got no diginity, no self respect? suck anothers d!ck because he helped you and HIMSELF by bringing you into the game.

jg213 said:
As we reported yesterday, a new G-Unit mixtape is set to drop next Monday (Feb. 4) but one member seems to be missing. "Return of the Bodysnatchers Vol 1" will be available free on 50's website, Thisis50.com, but the cover only features 50 Cent, Tony Yayo and Lloyd Banks, no Young Buck.

Buck was recently in Phoenix, AZ where he commented on the local radio station, stating the following, \"It make me feel like 'What's going on?' when you see a video, everybody's there, and no Buck," he said. "Or you see your man moving overseas on tour with the camp, G-Unit. Or you go to ThisIs50.com and you see G-Unit pictures that's there without Buck's face. And then there's no communication, so I don't really understand why a lot of things is what it is. I don't have time to figure out why. So I'm just moving on, getting my money, man. With all respect to 50 Cent,

Buck did say that he is still riding for G-Unit by saying "The communication between me and 50, it just ain't how it used to be," " if that call comes for me to work ... I'm still there. But at this point my focus is Cashville Records. I feel like 50's doing what he gotta do, he's more focused on 50, and Buck gotta be more focused on Buck. So I'm just moving, I'm doing what I'm supposed to do."

__________________________________________________ _____________

50 Cent ousted Young Buck from the G-Unit group but claimed Buck will still release his solo albums via the G-Unit imprint.

Buck, who had recorded some material for Terminate On Sight, will still appear on the album but will not appear in videos.
“[Buck will] still be on those records,” 50 said. “I wouldn't pull him off of the records. I like the records the way they are. He's on the [album] three or four times.”

50 revealed his major reasons for kicking Buck out the group was because Buck distanced himself from G-Unit and aligned himself with people 50 considered his foes. (Buck shared a stage with Lil Wayne a few months ago)
“[Buck] can be compared to Game because he did some of the same things,” 50 explained. “He went on and said he was cool with some of the people that it isn't public I'm cool with.

50 would also drop a bombshell claiming that Young Buck has a drug problem. 50 claims Buck uses cocaine and sips syrup (a mixture of promethazine and codeine) which played a role in Pimp C's death last year.

“[Buck's] probably high right now,” 50 said. “He doesn't even get high anymore — he just maintains his [high]. You have to get sober to be high, When they say, 'Party like a rock star,' he goes beyond what they are talking about. Multiple, different sh--.”
50 revealed he is expecting Buck to make diss records aimed at G-Unit

__________________________________________________ ___________

Buck Does not diss him but releases "my interview" track to explain the situation
__________________________________________________ ____________

G-unit, mainly Tony Yayo disses Buck on the radio and in interviews whilst doing G-Unit T.O.S promos, 50 Cent says Young Buck is a crack head in other interviews and that he expects Buck to diss him.

__________________________________________________ ______________

A while after all this! this never all happened in days. Young Buck was performing and somebody shouted G-unit, whilst buck was talking, buck understandly said "f**k G-Unit"... which I believe 50 knew he would eventaully do, with them s**t talking on him in interviews, especially yayo. 2 days later 50 dropped the taped conversation he got with his wire. Young Buck then had no choice but to defend his character and then started dropping his disses.

50's kept young buck shelved, no budget, no release, no authorisation to appear officially on anybodys records, so nothing he does can be released normally.

Just an opinion but Lil Wayne and Game could have been interested in signing Buck but you know they aint dealing with 50 and 50 aint dealing with them
 Majcip said:
And before that...
1. Young Buck tried to reach out to Game in 2007. Than Game dissed G-Unit again. Fifty warned Buck like he will be in next situation next to the Game.
2. Young Buck said some s**t about Yayo on radio.
3. Young Buck said he is down with everybody who will want to make a record with his Cashville Records.
4. Young Buck refused to do tour with G-Unit all over the Europe.
5. Young Buck is talking bulls**t about checks while they get back together on Elephant in the Sand. It looks like Buck is back.

[pic - click to view]

jg213 said:
2. He never said s**t about Yayo directly. The interviewer asked him about the situation where Yayo slapped that 14 year old kid. Buck said that if any man ever put his hands on HIS kids he wouldnt be responsible for what he would do to that person. (This s**t was then twisted and Yayo was in interviews saying buck is talking about his court case, etc) (Im sure there is audio out there of YB convo and of Yayos twist of what buck said, I aint got them though, but remember listening to them, or def the buck one)

3. He's starting up a new label, whats the point of starting up your own label to make money if you cant work with half the indusrty because your boss got lil issues with certain ppl, thats not your problem. Its not okay for Buck to be cool with Jadakiss or D-Block but its okay for 50 to be, or other artists.

4. Buck never refused to the tour, he was supposed to go on tour with another South artist (I forgot who) and the show never went ahead. Buck then says he tried to get in contact with 50 but couldnt, as pointed Out in the article you posted.

5. yeah he said he didnt get a royalty check for something, I never really followed that s**t right, but he did say in that article, that to push communication he said somethings in interviews to get 50s attension, then 50 reached out.
 6 years ago '04        #70
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,387 | Props total: 29547 29547
^dont forget the fact that they appeared on the cover of xxl magazine even after when he spoke his mind on the radio about the yayo situation...all that lil fu*k gunit came after the fact when frog eyes yayo and banks were already throwin lil jabs in interviews at Buck
 6 years ago '05        #71
UrMainPriority 1 heat pts
space
space
$840 | Props total: 4 4
 H00DR4T said:
01\ Motorcycle Chronicles
02\ Repo'd
03\ Who's Winning Remix Ft Yung Berg
04\ My Momma Gave Me Dat Name Ft DJ Pooh
05\ Confused A Lil Bit
06\ Frozen a.ssets
07\ Real PLK Ft Brian Pumper
08\ Liquidated
09\ True Story Ft Prodigy
10\ Curtisy
11\ Chapter 11 Ft MC Hammer
12\ Outro Ft Moses Michael Levi

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #72
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
 youngmic said:
^dont forget the fact that they appeared on the cover of xxl magazine even after when he spoke his mind on the radio about the yayo situation...all that lil fu*k gunit came after the fact when frog eyes yayo and banks were already throwin lil jabs in interviews at Buck
yyh I know and these g-unit groupie oh sorry I mean 50 cent groupies want to act like it was for no reason that Buck ended up doing what he did. 50 was recording the n*ggaz phonecalls from a year before he kicked him out the group and when he did he kept him locked to his label and has blackballed him now for the last 4, coming up to 5 years. This the same n*gga that was whining so much about Ja Rule blackballing him, what did Ja do to 50 in blackballing stakes? compared to how 50 is doing Young Buck, who he used to say was like his lil brother in interviews.

Last edited by ghost213; 12-29-2011 at 11:47 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #73
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
 23codez said:
How were those rides on the yellow bus bro? Were the seats comfy?

6 years ago '11        #74
bobby doobie 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 250 250
 Andre3stacks said:
He cant be taken seriously with Pumper on that album
man pumper dope in his own way.

and buck can rap he just need start his sh*t from ground up, I'm a firm believer in not signing to other rappers.
 6 years ago '04        #75
subway series 69 heat pts69
space
space
$2,994 | Props total: 1428 1428
coming out on g unit blackhole
 6 years ago '04        #76
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,701 | Props total: 436 436
give it up Buck
 6 years ago '04        #77
KyleEshna 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$1,742 | Props total: 446 446
 subway series said:
01. Bite The Hand That Fed You Ft Beanie Sigel
02. Stimulus Package Ft Banks of America
03. Straight Outta Cash Ft Master P, Jermaine Dupri
04. Mr Telephone Man Ft New Edition
05. Phone Tap Ft Foxy Brown
06. One Hell Of A Drug ft Bobby Brown , DMX (brown boys remix)
07. I'm Begging You For Mercy Ft Adele
08. Please Release Me Ft Engelbert Humperdinck
09. Contract k!llers
10. Rebel IRS Ft Inspectah Deck
11. Do You Remember The Time aka Reunion Ft The Game, Olivia, Spider Loc, Scarlett
12. I Chose The Wrong Type Of Yayo
13. From World Tours To Swamp Floors Ft State Property
14. Cash For Gold Ft YB Chain
BONUS TRACK: I stab For You & You stabbed Me In The Back Ft Dr Dre, 50 Cent (i got that vibe remix)
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy