most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
393 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
14 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #41
Nwrig004 
space
space
space
$230 | Props total: 0 0
Aw man imagine that a shoe that got dirty almost as bad as a Ferrari that sees rain either way they both aren't good investments
 6 years ago '04        #42
ShaDoW1 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,031 | Props total: 1251 1251
idk bout all of you but when i buy shoes i buy them to wear them, not keep them in a box in the closet
 6 years ago '10        #43
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,311 | Props total: 1963 1963
that sh*t is fake im not believing that
 12-28-2011, 09:42 PM         #44
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 antoniob 321 said:
Explain...
i guess i've never been a person for material things? i didn't have much growing up. now that i can afford myself many of the things i desire, i still don't understand the obsessive nature taken over certain things? i'm really more about an experience or people.

i've NEVER understood the mad rush for jordans, long lines and even people losing their lives over them. i've never understood why greed could lead to them selling something that cost a few dollars to make for $200. i just don't get the entire idea as a whole and my befuddlement starts at the root.

i probably have somewhere in the neighborhood of 40 pairs of shoes in my closet that i've collected over the past 3 years or so, and i'm waiting for the day that i take my lazy a.ss to goodwill to dump half of them off. most i don't wear anymore. they're in various stages of wear and tear. some of them look brand new. others look like i've worn them nearly everyday and probably because i have, so i'm not shocked when they begin to show signs of aging like scuffs and dirt. and i don't care either, because my next pair will replace them in my eyes and heart.

i don't know...if i offended you with the comment - no disrespect meant. but i just don't understand the whole over some dirt on some shoes that are and will continue to be on the ground on a regular basis...

and for the record, i take good care of my belongings and don't dog them out...but i just don't see the problem. they're a pair of shoes.
 6 years ago '04        #45
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,632 | Props total: 3163 3163
 I k!ll TREES said:
My trues are still lookin beautiful

[pic - click to view]

Sidenote... Lil kids can do sh*t like this. Cause they didnt buy the shoes they just see them as shoes... that are meant to be worn and played in... I was the same way when i was younger... I grew out of that sh*t fast tho...
thread
 12-28-2011, 10:45 PM         #46
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:
i guess i've never been a person for material things? i didn't have much growing up. now that i can afford myself many of the things i desire, i still don't understand the obsessive nature taken over certain things? i'm really more about an experience or people.

i've NEVER understood the mad rush for jordans, long lines and even people losing their lives over them. i've never understood why greed could lead to them selling something that cost a few dollars to make for $200. i just don't get the entire idea as a whole and my befuddlement starts at the root.
It's just the history and the love.

Some poeple collect cars cause of the history and love. Well that's just like jordans and sneakers period. And like you i didn't have much growing up either but my mom always made sure she put us(the kids) first. And ever since i was an infant she would buy me jordans. Still have my pair from when i was a lil baby in my car.

But i see where your coming from though. Nowadays the game isn't like how it use to be...

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #47
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
forget if its a dirty jordan. forget if its a jordan period. i dont get why people will have on clean crisp clothes with dirty sneakers on. is cleaning shoes bad or something.

and why do people always say throw shoes in the washer?
 12-28-2011, 11:11 PM         #48
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PhrozenMenace said:
small feet drug dealers waited for dude after school
 12-28-2011, 11:12 PM         #49
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i work out and play ball in my j's like a normal person does in bball shoes so idgaf...got money
 6 years ago '10        #50
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 147 147
thats why you buy 2 pairs.. one to wear in public, and the other you put up for keeps.
 6 years ago '04        #51
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,903 | Props total: 2537 2537
i pulled out my defining moment pack 11's they was hating on a n*gga cuz i only wore them hoes 2 times....

kept the tag just to show they Real Deal. gonna pull out the low carolina blue 11's and the red 11's for new years.. Hoes look brand new but on the red the damn bottoms starting to turn yellow.. is it a fix for that?????

[pic - click to view]

had these bi*ches on for the Boston Opening game....

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #52
S.O.P. 
space
space
$844 | Props total: 182 182
ugly a.ss shoes
 6 years ago '07        #53
Bleezy 10 heat pts10
space
space
$14,441 | Props total: 8415 8415
 iThink said:
i...don't...understand...shoe worship.
Me neither.

Dat sh*t cray.

12-29-2011, 03:37 AM         #54
Rendition 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
shorts in the winter time? n*gga gon get amonia
 6 years ago '07        #55
omglolwtfbbq 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 0 0
Stupid lil kid shouldve known better than to play outside in the nice new shoes his mom bought him. Should've wrapped then sh*ts in Saran wrap and duct tape before going to school.

I bet he was confused as fu*k why some grownup ran up to him to take a pic of his dirty shoes
 6 years ago '07        #56
michelleski495 
space
space
$3,024 | Props total: 1117 1117
 I k!ll TREES said:
My trues are still lookin beautiful

[pic - click to view]

Sidenote... Lil kids can do sh*t like this. Cause they didnt buy the shoes they just see them as shoes... that are meant to be worn and played in... I was the same way when i was younger... I grew out of that sh*t fast tho...
Damn I regret returning these.. Like seriously a tear almost came out my eye :(
 6 years ago '04        #57
tigga_da_sigma 
space
space
$843 | Props total: 6 6
they can still be cleaned....130 for the grade school size....too cheap to drop 5 for the cleaner tho
 6 years ago '07        #58
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
i can't believe ppl still on jays so much
 12-29-2011, 07:23 AM         #59
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Eddie.. said:
i can't believe ppl still on jays so much
it's the culture.
 6 years ago '10        #60
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,530 | Props total: 1116 1116
That's what I don't understand. I can see paying $180 for a nice dress shoe or casual loafer, but for a gym shoe which is bound to get dirty and worn out significantly quicker? Just never made sense to me. I haven't bought a sneaker literally since 1998.

I recently wanted a pair of Air Max '95...until I saw the price.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
51 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
220 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
63 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy