Black Female Celebrities That Date White Men

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
134 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
24 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #61
skamgdi 
space
space
$433 | Props total: 14 14
ITS ALL BRAIN WASHING... THINK ABOUT .... HOW DO YOU TRANSFER BLACK WEALTH BACK TO WHITE AMERICA.???? MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A GOOD MOVE FINANCIALY AND COMMERCIALY TO MARRY WHITE ... LOOK AT ALL THE BASKETBALL PLAYERS ... THIER AGENTS TELL THEM TO BE WITH A WHITE WOMAN... ALL A PLOY TO KEEP THE WEALTH IN THE WHITE MANS HANDS ... AND THIS AINT ON NO RACIST sh*t IM JUST BEING REAL.. THEY DONT WANT THE BLACK COMMUNTIY GETTING WEALTHY
 6 years ago '05        #62
n00ner 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,009 | Props total: 19 19
First of all, 10 examples isn't even worth a thread.
Also...Zoe, Tamera, Halle, Paula are half white themselves.
 6 years ago '04        #63
k333zY 
space
space
$377 | Props total: 17 17
guy out of all the girls you forgot this 1

[pic - click to view]

Zoe Saldana

6 years ago '05        #64
n00ner 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,009 | Props total: 19 19
 k333zY said:
guy out of all the girls you forgot this 1

[pic - click to view]

Zoe Saldana

she's Latina
 6 years ago '07        #65
Cambury 39 heat pts39
space
space
$38,313 | Props total: 10059 10059
sellout bi*ches wit wak pus*y
 6 years ago '11        #66
pbballin 20 heat pts20
space
space
$9,920 | Props total: 1648 1648
lol the sh*t that k!lls me, is when they get the role on a movie of the "strong black woman" with a black man, way different outside the movie. Kind of like my nig Taye Diggs. Should've just done like Wesley Snipes, he only like asian women, so that cat basically demands one in almost every movie (in his later years)
 6 years ago '09        #67
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,079 | Props total: 1815 1815
 n00ner said:
she's Latina

You know the rule fool.

Any drop of color then that bi*ch black.
 6 years ago '09        #68
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
space
$29,659 | Props total: 13137 13137
Paula patto and halle
 12-28-2011, 11:20 AM         #69
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
robin thicke is like the blackest white guy since justin t. and b. clinton so he doesn't count. I'm suprised by Eve, but that's it. It's 2011....middle-class and up black people are surrounded by white people. Some of us in urban places, its pretty divided, by if you grow up in the suburbs, white schools, college, etc... there are VERY few black folks around, so dating someone white never even matters.
 6 years ago '06        #70
SuppaSlick 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,747 | Props total: 1187 1187
Black dudes catching feelings all throughout this thread. Hilarious. As long as my women find love I couldn't care less who they date. Us black dudes date everyone so who are we to care
 6 years ago '07        #71
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
@ n*ggas in here salty
 6 years ago '04        #72
Jumpoff21 29 heat pts29
space
space
$4,853 | Props total: 934 934
 HarbingerOfSwag said:
Is it just me or recently most movie roles black women star in they're with a white guy, but when a black guy stars in a movie he's automatically paired with a black woman.

I love all races though, and honestly don't care at the end of the day. Except it burns a bit at the end of the day knowing they got Paula and Halle

Atleast Robin Thicke is considered somewhat black anyways
It's hollywood, the same way these cats here mad about bi*ches they could never fu*k, is the same way producers ect feel about a black man and white woman together on screen. Example Is Hitch, Will smith wanted a white female co-star but that was a no-no so they went with eva mendias .
 6 years ago '04        #73
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
 khaos said:

[pic - click to view]

Naomi Campbell

Despite what people say about her attitude, Naomi Campbell keeps her a man that knows how to keep her very well kept (tongue twister, right?). This time around, she’s in a relationship with Russian billionaire Vladimir Doronin (also referred to as Vladislav). That’s right, bank account at the billions.
Google this dude's name and the first page of results include her name. n*gga is a damn billionaire yet somehow in this world he isn't as relevant as a fashion model
 6 years ago '11        #74
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 skamgdi said:
ITS ALL BRAIN WASHING... THINK ABOUT .... HOW DO YOU TRANSFER BLACK WEALTH BACK TO WHITE AMERICA.???? MAKE IT LOOK LIKE A GOOD MOVE FINANCIALY AND COMMERCIALY TO MARRY WHITE ... LOOK AT ALL THE BASKETBALL PLAYERS ... THIER AGENTS TELL THEM TO BE WITH A WHITE WOMAN... ALL A PLOY TO KEEP THE WEALTH IN THE WHITE MANS HANDS ... AND THIS AINT ON NO RACIST sh*t IM JUST BEING REAL.. THEY DONT WANT THE BLACK COMMUNTIY GETTING WEALTHY
I read a documentary about that its true
 6 years ago '06        #75
Bigmouf 
space
space
$926 | Props total: 866 866
Hopefully this lets n*ggas kno to step their game up! We already took the the white man's sports so i say we're even. Im seein alotta n*ggas on the news too! Some brothas aint bout sh*t, u kno it. And if ur offended...then i am talkin to u!
 6 years ago '06        #76
Bigmouf 
space
space
$926 | Props total: 866 866
For real man??? Some black people are just sad to look at n*gga! They emberass the fu*k outta me. I use to love my hood rats, weave n all! But all that nastiness aint cute no more. Tell me u as a BALLIN a.ss n*gga is gonna go to some exclusive a.ss party over seas, yacht required, and show up with sum bird wit a weave, golds, fake a.ss nails, the works!?!? None uv ya'll would! Same for BALLIN a.ss females!
 6 years ago '10        #77
Superboy504 13 heat pts13
space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 147 147
whatever works for them....
 6 years ago '08        #78
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,477 | Props total: 1268 1268
Zoe Kravitz is slowly working her way thru the whole male cast of the X-Men Franchise.
 12-28-2011, 05:27 PM         #79
Black Samurai  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jumpoff21 said:
It's hollywood, the same way these cats here mad about bi*ches they could never fu*k, is the same way producers ect feel about a black man and white woman together on screen. Example Is Hitch, Will smith wanted a white female co-star but that was a no-no so they went with eva mendias .
Actually, Will Smith wanted a black female co-star but doing so would of made it a ''black movie'' and we know how that usually goes.
 12-28-2011, 05:38 PM         #80
Tight_Grip  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i for one already know Serena wasnt getting any black d!ck, Eve with a black dude, aint she a hood a.ss bi*ch?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
73 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
73 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
71 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy