male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
48 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
43 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
80 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #41
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,401 | Props total: 10503 10503
I think we're all missing the fact this barbie is $34.20

6 years ago '05        #42
hustleinc.com 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,218 | Props total: 195 195
they could be in an area where the demographic dont support sells. im in atlanta... i dont buy white dolls for my daughters. we buy only black
 6 years ago '07        #43
S0ap 19 heat pts19
space
space
$2,424 | Props total: 291 291
 D.IrIsH said:
Not too smart, are ya?

It's entirely about supply/demand.. the black dolls are clearly selling less than the white ones.. they lower the price of the black ones to encourage people to buy them over the white dolls because they potentially end up overstocked..

The white barbie is in higher demand, therefore they raise the price of it to maximize the profit.. but still have to be careful to not set the price point too high as it will have the opposite effect and deter people more than the company is aiming for..

It's classic business economics..

The real thing to pay attention to, is the fact that this suggests even black people are buying the white barbie over the black one
exactly. if they were the same price and both got marked down with black barbie selling less units, why would they mark down both to the same price? lowering the black barbie gives it more of an edge to consumers
 6 years ago '05        #44
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,523 | Props total: 1690 1690
every comment in this thread pisses me off.
fu*k the thread starter for posting this and crying "Racism"
fu*k the posters that blindly agree
fu*k the posters trying to turn this into some complicated economic scheme
fu*k every oppressive c*ck sucker in here
fu*k BJ's Wholesale Club
and fu*k ME FOR CLICKING THIS GOD DAMNED THREAD...

Why can't it just be that matel made a fu*k load of barbie dolls, the white ones sold better and the black ones were overstocked?

I hate this fu*king website i swear SDHSDFNVAJDNFMDGLFG

(next thread)
 12-27-2011, 05:42 PM         #45
redacted 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Account001 said:
actually the white doll should be cheaper since more of those are manufactured more.... so thats really rascist
Supply and demand. Seeing as little girls don't want the black doll, even is them themselves are black, that's gonna be the bargain product.If there's a rack full of black barbies in Wal Mart after Christmas, you better believe the prices will be slashed low as hell just to unload those things. You have to make space for incoming inventory.

Putting the feelings of those with a low self image above profit, isn't smart business. People'll find something to complain about.You can always read way too much into something like this. Especially when you think it's You against an entire race.

It's only like that is you go out of your way to force the issue. Most people are willing to focus on other sh*t.
 6 years ago '05        #46
Boy_Wonder 
space
space
$637 | Props total: 6 6
 ImAMonster said:
I think we're all missing the fact this barbie is $34.20

This man speaks the truth.
 6 years ago '10        #47
Dalinkwent 
space
space
$402 | Props total: 7 7
not racist
 6 years ago '10        #48
Dalinkwent 
space
space
$402 | Props total: 7 7
everything now a days is racist.. i say that sh*t is racist because shes wearin the same dress as the white barbie... but sh*t says afican american she dont look like she from africa to me... and to all yall that complain about this one your not african american unless your from africa stupid a.ss people
 6 years ago '04        #49
Scoop 9 heat pts
space
space
$3,045 | Props total: 97 97
 omglolwtfbbq said:

[pic - click to view]

best post ever.
 6 years ago '05        #50
rippac4 
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 1050 1050
obviously the black doll don't sale so they're marking it down. But what bothered me was when the Princess and the Frog came out, which my daughter loved there wasn't many stores that would sell her sh*t even when people from them stores would always tell you, I don't know why we don't carry because alot of people wanted to buy it.
 6 years ago '10        #51
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
n*ggas get a discount and still find a reason to complain...
 6 years ago '06        #52
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,462 | Props total: 14706 14706
 rippac4 said:
obviously the black doll don't sale so they're marking it down. But what bothered me was when the Princess and the Frog came out, which my daughter loved there wasn't many stores that would sell her sh*t even when people from them stores would always tell you, I don't know why we don't carry because alot of people wanted to buy it.
real talk my niece wanted that sh*t (shes white by the way) for her birthday when it dropped, Toys R Us aint even have it down here.
 6 years ago '04        #53
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,020 | Props total: 388 388
 Kontrast0 said:
Just means the white barbie sells more that the black barbies. Not necessarily racist.
thats true too..
 6 years ago '11        #54
inthezone 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,959 | Props total: 2770 2770
wheres the puerto rican barbie
that sh*t is racist
 6 years ago '05        #55
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
 Ni2 said:
its clearly racist and i would demand to pay full price.
 6 years ago '04        #56
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 289 289
 D.IrIsH said:
Not too smart, are ya?

It's entirely about supply/demand.. the black dolls are clearly selling less than the white ones.. they lower the price of the black ones to encourage people to buy them over the white dolls because they potentially end up overstocked..

The white barbie is in higher demand, therefore they raise the price of it to maximize the profit.. but still have to be careful to not set the price point too high as it will have the opposite effect and deter people more than the company is aiming for..

The real thing to pay attention to, is the fact that this suggests even black people are buying the white barbie over the black one
 12-27-2011, 06:58 PM         #57
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.IrIsH said:
Not too smart, are ya?

[video - click to view]

food for thought...this study is as old as time itself but it rings true to this day. everything isn't one sided...it's easy to explain away a lot of things, but this goes much deeper.
 6 years ago '05        #58
NNatic 
space
space
space
$745 | Props total: 114 114
this thread is just stupid. That sh*t is not racist.. like has been said by the educated boxden users.. its economics / supply and demand.
 6 years ago '04        #59
GetOnMahLevel 
space
space
$5,488 | Props total: 104 104
 Jesszman said:

[pic - click to view]

hahahahaha.. my 1 1/2 year old daughter came in and saw this on the computer and yelled out "CHICKEN!!!"

hahahahahahahhaahaha
 12-27-2011, 07:28 PM         #60
UpTownClips 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
29 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
207 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
79 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
235 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
32 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
98 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy