NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
53 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
12 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
60 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1
7938 pageviews
65 comments

Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,930 | Props total: 30329 30329
Lebron James Send's Frightening Message To The Nba

DALLAS LeBron James’ stat line of 37 points, 10 rebounds, six a.ssists, two steals and two blocks showed just how remarkable a performance he delivered on Christmas. That the performance came against the Dallas Mavericks – the team that deprived James and the Miami Heat of last season’s title – on the day the Mavs raised their 2011 championship banner, made it even more memorable.

James, however, was unmoved by the Heat’s dominating 105-94 rout of the Mavs in Sunday’s season opener. If last season taught James anything, it’s that no one cares how you start the season. It’s all about how you finish.
More From Marc J. Spears

“I got a lot of work to do still,” James said matter-of-factly. “I’m just a better player than I was last year.”

James is better because of what happened in last season’s NBA Finals. From the Heat’s meltdown in Game 2 until the final buzzer of the Mavs’ first title, James played passively, often choosing to float on the perimeter. After the Heat lost to the Mavs in the Finals, most of the blame was heaped on James. Further, he didn’t win over many fans or critics in his final news conference of the series.

“All the people that was rooting on me to fail, at the end of the day they have to wake up tomorrow and have the same life that they had before they woke up today,” James said after the Game 6 loss. “They have the same personal problems they had today. I’m going to continue to live the way I want to live and continue to do the things that I want to do with me and my family and be happy with that.”

James replayed the Finals loss over in his head for weeks. He was unusually quiet during the NBA’s lockout, largely staying out of the spotlight. Instead, he tried to focus on what went wrong and what he needed to do to improve.

“I beat myself up on a lot of stuff,” James said. “I didn’t talk to nobody. I didn’t say nothing to anybody or do anything. I just moped around and let it sink all in until it’s time to refocus. … I’m glad I was able to get myself out of it, get back to work.”

James did that by working on his midrange jump shot and post moves. He enlisted Hakeem Olajuwon, the best post player in the history of the NBA, to work with him. James also realized that shooting midrange jumpers would benefit him more than settling for 3-point shots. If he wants three-point plays, he can take the ball to the rim.

“I just think he has just done a great job of being a student of the game,” teammate Dwyane Wade said. “He’s coming back this year more comfortable and more confident.”

If James’ first game is any indication, his hard work has paid off. He had three offensive rebounds, 19 free-throw attempts, made a sick left-handed hook off the glass following a spin move, earned a three-point play on a post move and knocked down midrange jumpers over his shorter and less athletic defenders. And he didn’t attempt a single 3-pointer.

“I can’t afford to come back and not be a better player and dwell on what happened,” James said. “It was for time for me to get better.”

Said Wade: “That’s the LeBron James we want to see for 66-plus games. If we do that, we’ll be very successful.”

It’s the “plus” games Wade mentioned that James will ultimately be judged on. If he focuses on his post game – and the rest of the Heat play up to their talent and experience – James should be in a good position to win his first title.

“I just wasn’t myself,” James said of last season. “There was a lot going on, on the court and off the court. So, once I was able to figure the things to get better individually on the court and off the court, I was able to focus on my game and get better.

“I’m happy where I am right now. It’s the best I’ve felt in a long time.”

That should worry the rest of the NBA.

[pic - click to view]

Source:
[pic - click to view]

LeBron James returns with improved game - NBA - Yahoo! Sports

Last edited by Dun Language; 12-26-2011 at 12:31 PM..

65 comments for "Lebron James Send's Frightening Message To The Nba"

12-26-2011, 12:38 PM         #2
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ carter's face
 6 years ago '07        #3
Dat_BK_Nicca 49 heat pts49
space
space
$8,227 | Props total: 799 799
 King Jove said:
@ carter's face
 6 years ago '05        #4
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,782 | Props total: 4276 4276
n*gga vince look like he busted a wad all over lebrick's leg LOL
 6 years ago '08        #5
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
here we go again
 6 years ago '05        #6
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,886 | Props total: 8410 8410
carter
 12-26-2011, 01:10 PM         #7
oG SneakerHead 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn man if this was 10-12 years ago Carter would be dunkin' all over Bron Bron with his bobble sack all on his facial expression. Instead Vince lookin' like he sleepin' on defense. Literally.
 6 years ago '10        #8
daviddunn 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 2 2
I also saw at least two paintballs....one from a horrible post up move

I am waiting for a closeout playoff game to evaluate him this year
 6 years ago '08        #9
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,335 | Props total: 13713 13713
Them n*ggas r just too good
 6 years ago '07        #10
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
 espy said:
Wish he would just stfu and keep making statements on the court
so post game statements is too much now, answering questions from reporters is over doing it, dude can't do anything without someone getting mad
 6 years ago '10        #11
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,381 | Props total: 9660 9660

We've seen sh!t like this before.The ONLY thing he can do at this point he can do that would surprise me is performing well when things matter.
 6 years ago '10        #12
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21191 21191
 Bigakathebeast said:
so post game statements is too much now, answering questions from reporters is over doing it, dude can't do anything without someone getting mad
 6 years ago '05        #13
wawow 
space
space
space
$672 | Props total: 0 0
do that in the finals
 6 years ago '11        #14
RedRosary 45 heat pts45
space
space
$782 | Props total: 228 228
they have so many weapons

if he wins a chip it will be just due to talent on the team..
 6 years ago '05        #15
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
 CashNy said:

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #16
Imagin3 3 heat pts
space
space
$9,123 | Props total: 2683 2683
ok
good game lebron
the n*gga is undoubtedly the greatest regular season/ first 3quarters player in history
lets wait till the post season when to give this n*gga credit for becoming better.
hes always been a phenomenal player before the pressure starts
 6 years ago '08        #17
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,076 | Props total: 2280 2280
 oG SneakerHead said:
Damn man if this was 10-12 years ago Carter would be dunkin' all over Bron Bron with his bobble sack all on his facial expression. Instead Vince lookin' like he sleepin' on defense. Literally.
no vince would probably be on the ir when they played
 12-26-2011, 03:33 PM         #18
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 oG SneakerHead said:
please........vc always been a pus*y
 6 years ago '10        #19
DurtySoufReppin 76 heat pts76
space
space
$7,718 | Props total: 14 14
That's my king
 6 years ago '06        #20
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy